• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs[W:317]

Re: SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

Sorry to disappoint all you Clinton haters but it appears Hillary's health is just fine according to her physician, but if you ask me, with my medical background, Trump is headed for a myocardial infarction.
Sorry to disappoint you, but Trump's physician says he will be unequivocally the healthiest individual ever elected president.

You know, so long as we're trusting what the candidates' personal physicians have to say and all.

^ Whackadoo on stilts.

Stop baiting by personal attack.

And while you are at it, prove the images wrong.

Stop baiting by personal attack.

It's not a personal attack.

It's an observation of your whackadoo post.

Understand the difference.

It's not a personal attack.

It's an observation of your whackadoo post.

Understand the difference.
No. Everybody does or should know that Hillary has health issues. "Whackadoo on stilts" is not a comment on the content.

No. Everybody does or should know that Hillary has health issues.

No, she doesn't.

This is what you're left with after all the **** thrown isn't sticking.
"Whackadoo on stilts" is not a comment on the content.
Yes, it is. Not my fault you're unable to recognize that.

Meanwhile, this is your candidate - bigly showing us he know how to talk only the best sentences.

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged

—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four

—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

unstable. Can't hold a coherent thought together to save his life.

No, she doesn't.
Really?
Why was she wearing a fresnel lense? Huh?
Because she doesn't have a health issue, right?

Why does she have a constantly present non-SS person, who wears what looks like a caduceus symbol, around her? Huh?
Because she doesn't have any health issues right?

Your claim is, as usual, bs.

Yes, it is. Not my fault you're unable to recognize that.
Experience tells me this is just more of your bs deflection.

Last edited:

I am not surprised at all at the hilarious defense of her health.

Please note the black man on her left.

CpRnEWkUsAAoXV4.jpg

CpStMzCVUAA-U0f.jpg:small

Deer caught in the headlights.
Watch the video of it.

Hillary-Clinton-health-problems.43-AM.jpg

This isn't how secret service acts.

Here is the same guy with something in his hand.

hillary-handler-seizure-drug-575x408.jpg

Some have been saying what he has in his hand is the same as a Diazapam injector. I have no idea if that is true but it would go along with what we do know of her health and his constant presence.
hillary-handler-diazepam-575x816.jpg

If she does have these kind of health issues and is running anyways, she doesn't give a rat's ass about the US, it is all about her.

That short video is very interesting. I'd like to see if any physicians will comment on it. From her far-away facial expression, the twitching of her mouth, and the way those guys react, it looks like she is having some sort of temporary seizure. Why does the black guy rush over, seem to reassure her, and tell her just to keep talking? It's as if he'd been trained to spot and deal with some health problem the moment she had it.

Meanwhile, this is your candidate -
Who's candidate?
You certainty can't be addressing me, that is unless your biased convoluted thoughts have taken over.

Why is your incoherent, mess of a candidate Orange?

Why is your incoherent, mess of a candidate Orange?
1. Who are you addressing? Or is this just general bait?
2. What does this thread have to do with any other candidate? Or is this just general bait?

Sure, health issues are worth considering, but a picture running in right wing puke funnel sites that are out of context and show nothing and demonstrate nothing about a candidate's health aren't a good launching point for that kind of discussion.

As good as anything else.

One wonders what you would have said about FDR requiring a wheelchair while running for president in 1942.

You do know he lied and kept his true health status from the public, right? Is that truly what you want to defend?

That short video is very interesting. I'd like to see if any physicians will comment on it. From her far-away facial expression, the twitching of her mouth, and the way those guys react, it looks like she is having some sort of temporary seizure. Why does the black guy rush over, seem to reassure her, and tell her just to keep talking? It's as if he'd been trained to spot and deal with some health problem the moment she had it.
Did anyone else notice how those two with cameras on the left were not shooting her being helped up the steps?
I wonder why that was?

I've always thought doubt about Clinton's age and health would hurt her chances of becoming President more than her low, dishonest character.

One wonders what you would have said about FDR requiring a wheelchair while running for president in 1942.

One wonders how FDR could have been running for President in 1942. That year, most of his time was devoted to determining how to win the war the U.S. had just been plunged into.

Experts have since suggested FDR did not have polio, but rather Guillain Barre Syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_D._Roosevelt's_paralytic_illness

It is somewhat unlikely though, as the wiki article points out. GBS is the rarer disease, does not come associated with a fever like FDR had, and GBS rarely involves permanent paralysis(which I am thankful for personally, being able to walk again is really nice for me). If his doctors did the spinal fluid analysis, which it appears they did, the diagnosis of polio is far more likely correct.

One wonders how FDR could have been running for President in 1942. That year, most of his time was devoted to determining how to win the war the U.S. had just been plunged into.

FYI, he still had to campaign in order to win. Google it.

But more to the point, he had polio, was quite disabled...but still prosecuted the war as Commander in Chief and did so very well indeed.

You do know he lied and kept his true health status from the public, right? Is that truly what you want to defend?

So did JFK.

Do you want a president who always, always tells the truth? Do you really?

Personally, I want a president who knows when it's in the nation's bests interests to lie...becomes sometimes it really is. If that weren't the case, then we'd never need the CIA.

This isn't how secret service acts.

They did the same thing for Trump:

FYI, he still had to campaign in order to win. Google it.

But more to the point, he had polio, was quite disabled...but still prosecuted the war as Commander in Chief and did so very well indeed.

FDR was not campaigning in 1942, as you claimed. He had only been inaugurated for this third term early the year before. And in 1942, at least, his polio had not affected his energy or mental acuity in the least. I believe it will come out that this woman has a disorder affecting her brain, possibly some type of epilepsy. The history of falls, the mental confusion shown by her concocted story about being exposed to sniper fire while landing in Bosnia, the occasional and staring and facial twitching, as seen in the video of last Thursday, and the constant presence of an attendant holding what appears to be a diazepam injector are all suggestive.

FDR was not campaigning in 1942, as you claimed. He had only been inaugurated for this third term early the year before. And in 1942, at least, his polio had not affected his energy or mental acuity in the least. I believe it will come out that this woman has a disorder affecting her brain, possibly some type of epilepsy. The history of falls, the mental confusion shown by her concocted story about being exposed to sniper fire while landing in Bosnia, the occasional and staring and facial twitching, as seen in the video of last Thursday, and the constant presence of an attendant holding what appears to be a diazepam injector are all suggestive.

Excuse me. Not 1942, but 1944...when his condition had progressed even further. Thanks for the correction. :lol:

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

The health of a presidential candidate should be scrutinized.
She's had problems going back 7-years...

Regardless of party affiliation, this doesn't look good.

If Trump, Romney, McCain, needed assistance going up the stairs, I'd question their ability to take on the toughest job in the world, one with massive responsibilities and requires health and vigor.

CNN’s Brian Stelter puts the Hillary–stairs photo in context – twitchy.com

According to CNN’s Brian Stelter, it’s a photo from February 24 in South Carolina and Hillary had just slipped when the photo was taken

Keep readin that right-wing news....

Back
Top Bottom