• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs[W:317]

Re: SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

She's just playin' "The Sympathy Card." Where's Ol' Uncle Joe now that we need him? He'll 'splain everything!

Sorry to disappoint all you Clinton haters but it appears Hillary's health is just fine according to her physician, but if you ask me, with my medical background, Trump is headed for a myocardial infarction. All the risk factors are there for him: Type A personality, overweight, advanced age, and terrible eating habits. With the stress of his campaign I wonder if he will make it to November? I sure would bet on Clinton before Trump if I was a betting man.

Clinton’s physician, Lisa Bardack, wrote in her summary of the former secretary of state’s health: “She eats a diet rich in lean protein, vegetables and fruits. She exercises regularly, including yoga, swimming, walking and weight training.”

Trump’s children, meanwhile, have voiced concerns about their father’s eating habits.
Asked in November by Barbara Walters what she would change about her father, Trump’s daughter Ivanka responded, “I want him to eat healthier.” Trump’s eldest son, Donald Jr., seconded his younger sister. “I agree with that. I agree with that 100 percent,” he said.
Earlier last month, Trump detailed his eating habits and said on an episode of Bloomberg’s “With All Due Respect” that he paid no heed to reports about the healthiness of different foods.
“I love steak and hamburger and pasta and French fries, all of the things that we shouldn't be eating,” he said in a response to question about his favorite foods. Asked if there were foods he could not resist, Trump responded, “Yeah, bacon, eggs, steak. You hear a report that comes out, and it says you can't eat it and then you can, so I eat.

Donald Trump withholds medical records - POLITICO

Yeah, we'd have to get a double second order of catfish between us then. Ain't nothin wrong with that.

Hillary is a good debater and she does well on TV but this year she is relatively invisible. They've kept her public exposure to a minimum. She's had a few moments from missing part of a debate to what I do believe was some kind of seizure and then her constant coughing and perhaps mobility issues. Finally it seems to me that Hillary is struggling to find energy. She couldn't match Sander's energy or enthusiasm. She may have personal battles going on. What do you think?

I just don't know. But the photo really does trouble me.

As for the catfish, it's just too bad that we don't have four stomachs like a cow. Catfish just rolled in corn meal and fried right--yum!

Did she stumble? Was she just worn out from a long day? I know you hate context, but it is kinda important.

Well, if she cannot make it up the stairs after a day's work, it says something about her ability, the stamina needed to run the country.

As noted and quoted earlier, they grilled Reagan on this during a national Presidential debate... Regan/Mondale.

Perhaps she was drunk or high. Voters ought to know about her health challenges.

Well, if she cannot make it up the stairs after a day's work, it says something about her ability, the stamina needed to run the country.

As noted and quoted earlier, they grilled Reagan on this during a national Presidential debate... Regan/Mondale.

Perhaps she was drunk or high. Voters ought to know about her health challenges.

I don't wast time with random speculation. What if Trump is struck by lighting the day after he takes office? It is just stupid Komrade.

Man, if Hillary is doing everything Dr. Bardack says she's doing, then Hill deserves a refund. That ass of hers just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Maybe she should call Jenny Craig? Or go on DWTS.

Just to play along: if Clinton is physically unable to complete her term, she would be replaced by some one similar politically, but more likable and with less baggage, and most importantly, still infinitely preferable to Trump. So do you really want to stick with this stupid argument?

Did you look at the photo?

Yes I did. And again, so what? She is not running for her strength at climbing awkward stairs but for having good ideas and strong and steady leadership.

McCain and Reagan were scrutinized, and rightly so.

Reagan was NOT! Reagan was re-elected despite having full blown Alzheimer. He was diagnosed in his frist term.. there was zero scrutinizing as it was kept secret.

It looks like she's wearing a bullet proof vest under her jacket. That'll put weight on a person.

Anyway...thank you Nota Bene for getting to the bottom of the story. :)

As bottom heavy as Hillary is, you would think that she would be well planted.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

The health of a presidential candidate should be scrutinized.
She's had problems going back 7-years...

Regardless of party affiliation, this doesn't look good.

If Trump, Romney, McCain, needed assistance going up the stairs, I'd question their ability to take on the toughest job in the world, one with massive responsibilities and requires health and vigor.

Now being president requires you to be physically fit? Since when?

We've had elderly and disabled presidents in the past . . . get off your high horse. I hate Hillary and wouldn't vote for her to hold up a table leg but damn - who cares if she's not a young whipper snapper jogging for a big mac?

I need to take a shower after reading that idiotic link in the OP.

Man, if Hillary is doing everything Dr. Bardack says she's doing, then Hill deserves a refund. That ass of hers just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Maybe she should call Jenny Craig? Or go on DWTS.

Or maybe we could all just rise above attacks on her ass. There's plenty that's legit to criticize.

It looks like she's wearing a bullet proof vest under her jacket. That'll put weight on a person.

Anyway...thank you Nota Bene for getting to the bottom of the story. :)

Lol. A kevlar vest weighs about 6 lbs. :rolleyes:

So this is a photo taken in February after Clinton had just slipped: CNN’s Brian Stelter puts the Hillary–stairs photo in context – twitchy.com

I hardly even believe my lyin' eyes anymore when it comes to the Internet. So Brian Stelter is suddenly the expert. Was he there? He doesn't claim a source. Why is he to be believed? Know what I mean?

I look at that picture and have a hard time even believing it. That's simply not how people would help someone up the stairs. If it WAS a slip, did she throw out both arms like a baby would do when falling?

Is it even her?

Our ability to tell truth from lies has been greatly compromised.

The whole thing makes no sense.

I hardly even believe my lyin' eyes anymore when it comes to the Internet. So Brian Stelter is suddenly the expert. Was he there? He doesn't claim a source. Why is he to be believed? Know what I mean?

I look at that picture and have a hard time even believing it. That's simply not how people would help someone up the stairs. If it WAS a slip, did she throw out both arms like a baby would do when falling?

Is it even her?

Our ability to tell truth from lies has been greatly compromised.

The whole thing makes no sense.

Context. It matters.

Yes, she did just slip.

Original Source: Democratic Presidential candidate, former Secretary of State Hillary... News Photo | Getty Images

Hillary Clinton Campaigns In South Carolina Ahead Of Primary

Credit: Mark Makela / Stringer
Editorial #: 512026552
Collection: Getty Images News
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC - FEBRUARY 24: Democratic Presidential candidate, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton slips as she walks up the stairs into the non-profit SC Strong, a 2 year residential facility that helps former felons, substance abusers, and homeless move into self-sufficiency February 24, 2016 in North Charleston. The South Carolina Democratic Presidential Primary is held on February 27. (Photo by Mark Makela/Getty Images)

There is nothing shocking about this picture at all. If you are not using a banister, walking up stairs from a certain age onward is a thing some people will have problems with and being helped is a lot smarter than falling down stairs.

yet that was one of the biggest arguments from the left about McCain was his health and age.

A photo with no context?

She is entering a house, and needs assistance going up 7 or 8 stairs.

Perhaps she is drunk or high?

Perhaps she has health issues connected to her past of falling down stairs.

I think the electorate should know what health issues she has. Don't you?

Looks like she slipped or stumbled and was caught by those around her. I suppose you can "maybe she was drunk or high" all day, but there really isn't a story here. Have someone follow you around nearly 24/7 with a camera taking photos non-stop and I bet in short order they catch you looking drunk or high, even if you don't drink or get high, and if you're like most of us, you stumble from time to time on stairs.

It wouldnt be the first time a politician hid a health issue from the people. Reagan had alzheimers and FDR had polio. Coolidge had depression. All of these conditions affected their ability to work. Trump would be the oldest President ever, though of course being rich like Hillary and Trump are buys you a longer life than us pleebs.

I think its worth considering if you want someone in office who may have serious health issues.

It wouldnt be the first time a politician hid a health issue from the people. Reagan had alzheimers and FDR had polio. Coolidge had depression. All of these conditions affected their ability to work. Trump would be the oldest President ever, though of course being rich like Hillary and Trump are buys you a longer life than us pleebs.

I think its worth considering if you want someone in office who may have serious health issues.

Sure, health issues are worth considering, but a picture running in right wing puke funnel sites that are out of context and show nothing and demonstrate nothing about a candidate's health aren't a good launching point for that kind of discussion.

I need to take a shower after reading that idiotic link in the OP.

What do you expect? Its Drudge..who is rapidly becoming the next Jim Hoft...

I am not surprised at all at the hilarious defense of her health.

Please note the black man on her left.

CpRnEWkUsAAoXV4.jpg

CpStMzCVUAA-U0f.jpg:small

Deer caught in the headlights.
Watch the video of it.

Hillary-Clinton-health-problems.43-AM.jpg

This isn't how secret service acts.

Here is the same guy with something in his hand.

hillary-handler-seizure-drug-575x408.jpg

Some have been saying what he has in his hand is the same as a Diazapam injector. I have no idea if that is true but it would go along with what we do know of her health and his constant presence.
hillary-handler-diazepam-575x816.jpg

If she does have these kind of health issues and is running anyways, she doesn't give a rat's ass about the US, it is all about her.

Back
Top Bottom