• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs[W:317]

Re: SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs

One of her former aides is quoted as saying she sleeps 18 hours a day and is being trained to give answers in the debates with certain set replies even if they don't answer the given questions.

They say terciary syphilis is a really bad diagnosis.

Link?

You've got a computer. Knock yourself out.

You made a claim, you post the link. That is IMO how it works. So please, a credible link for this ridiculous claim you made.

You've got a computer. Knock yourself out.

You made the claim. You support it. Don't be lazy.

crosseye.jpg

I'm perfectly fitttt to be pwessssident! I also like peanut butter n 'nanna sandwiches!

Yes, I am biased.
Based on your postings, of course you are.

I am biased for a better America.
Is that what you think? iLOL
That isn't apparent at all.

Something Trump will never do.
Besides that being something you do not know that is your bias speaking.
is your bias speaking. It is also something you do not know.

What's your point?
I have already made my points.
Lets refresh shall we.

It was a comedy sketch on a comedy show. Of course it can be assumed it was a staged comedy routine of no importance, especially as there was no vacuum release heard.

What is even more absurd is thinking that she can open a jar of pickles somehow assuages the health issues being spoken about. It it no way does.

It is clearly you who has nothing, but bias.

The physical health of Trump should be investigated. The man is clearly bordering on obese and all that weight on a man of his rather advanced years certainly places a terrific strain on his heart and everything that goes with it. Trump owes it to the nation to check himself into the best hospital he can find and be thoroughly ad completely checked over from head to toe inside and outside and the report released to the public ASAP.

And lets face it folks - that foxy much younger wife of his poses a daily temptation to the man to get that heart racing in hard physical exertion thus increasing his chance of a heart attack, brain embolism or even a stroke. A vigorous stress test must be part of that medical testing.

In fact, you can google phrases like TRUMP HEALTH CONDITION and find lots of people talking about his possible illnesses.

America needs to know just what the state of his health is.

And I have no problem with Clinton getting the same treatment.

SHOCK PHOTO: Multiple staffers help unstable Hillary up stairs - The American MirrorThe American Mirror

The health of a presidential candidate should be scrutinized.
She's had problems going back 7-years...

Regardless of party affiliation, this doesn't look good.

If Trump, Romney, McCain, needed assistance going up the stairs, I'd question their ability to take on the toughest job in the world, one with massive responsibilities and requires health and vigor.

With so many talented people altering videos, and being very good at it, I would look at any...any..."reveiling" video with caution, and scepticizim(sp).

It does not matter, even if it was true and accurate.

Her worshipers do not care what she says, does, or how she behaves. That is the very definition of a worshiper.

You could wheel her out on a gurney to take the oath, and they would be good with it.

As long as she get corinated(sp) and made Queen of America. All else is secondary.

OOuuu!

I've got one.

Hillary-Clinton_Benghazi-Witch-Hunt_07_v_Trey-Gowdy-Sweaty.png

Huh? What are you talking about? How is this a link of the story of a Clinton former aide who says she sleeps 18 hours a day?

What, here, does "everyone know"? Indulge me.

th

But seriously folks, everyone knows unopened vacuum packed pickle jars, or any jar under vacuum pressure, make a pop when opened.

Last edited:

Please stop raping the English language with your grammatical retardation.
Please stop thinking you can distinguish between the language being raped or not
It is obviously you can't as you are wrong in this case.

Last edited:

Dr. David Scheiner, Obama's former physician, thinks that Hillary should have a "thorough neurological examination in 2016."

"We know what happens to football players who have had concussions, how they begin to lose some of their cognitive ability," said Dr. Scheiner on Tuesday.

Anybody want to pitch in for a plastic dribble cup?

Moderator's Warning:
Much of the discussion is far and away from the topic at this point. Ya'll are just trading insults.

Knock it off.

Return to the topic, which is not each other, or be removed from the thread. Maybe sporting some points.

OOuuu!

I've got one.

Hillary-Clinton_Benghazi-Witch-Hunt_07_v_Trey-Gowdy-Sweaty.png

Wow, look how unpresidential Hillary is. Who'd believe we'd have an incontinent old lady trying to lead the free world?

CknGDjoWsAE9fxH.jpg

Yow. Devastating.

Stupid photoshop FTW!

Yip.

One of her former aides is quoted as saying she sleeps 18 hours a day and is being trained to give answers in the debates with certain set replies even if they don't answer the given questions.

They say terciary syphilis is a really bad diagnosis.

How many former republicans have unfavorable opinions of Trump? BFD. FDR ruled from a wheelchair. Reagan forgot his last two years of his presidency.

From heart failure to depression, U.S. presidents have suffered from common health problems. Our first 10 war-hero presidents brought a history of illness to the White House, including dysentery, malaria, and yellow fever. Later, many of our leaders attempted to hide their ailing health from the public, making health a medical and political issue.

Take a look through history and learn about the health issues of the men in the Oval Office.

Nope. Republicans will never learn facts. To them they are like rain on ****.

Wow, look how unpresidential Hillary is. Who'd believe we'd have an incontinent old lady trying to lead the free world?

View attachment 67206713

ROTFLOL...
Spot on!!!

"...incontinent old lady..."
Seems that too:lamo

50 Shades of Brown.

Last edited:

ROTFLOL...
Spot on!!!

"...incontinent old lady..."
Seems that too:lamo

50 Shades of Brown.

What does it mean when somebody's "knees buckled" and they had a "medical episode?" Maybe she's playing the "Sympathy Card."

Back
Top Bottom