• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shimon Peres to Putin: "The rest of "Russia" is like Nigeria covered with snow"

Re: Shimon Peres to Putin: "The rest of "Russia" is like Nigeria covered with snow"

The Clinton Foundation only relates to who?

Like a Russian troll, you can't resist whataboutism.

Re: Shimon Peres to Putin: "The rest of "Russia" is like Nigeria covered with snow"

Like a Russian troll, you can't resist whataboutism.

Like a Russian troll???
:lamo
Man if you don't like global politics...don't debate global politics.

But I though someone said Russia isn't such a big fish?

Dude...your post outlines exactly why Russia should be an ally.

compere to USA/EU/China yes, Muscovy is a small fish, but compere to other criminal cartels, Muscovy is a huge , massive crime fish...

do you agree with mr S. Brin and Shimon Peres on this ? i do ....

Shimon Peres to Putin: "The rest of Russia is like Nigeria covered with snow"

I am very good friends with Putin. And I shall give you, in brief, the content of one of our recent discussions.
I told him, “You’re 63 years old, I’m 93 years old. Tell me, what do you want to achieve in the coming 30 years? What are you fighting for? Are you hoping to **** off America?”
He says, “No.”
“America wants a piece of Russia? No. You have trouble discussing things with Obama?”
He says, “Why do you ask?
I said, “Look, I am not a spy, whatever, tell me.”
He says, “What do you think?”
And I said, “America will win no matter what you do.”
“Why?” he asked.
“Because they are lucky, and you are not.”
I told him more. “When an American wakes up in the morning, what does he see? Mexico in the south, and they accept Mexicans in their country. Canada in the north, they are the best friends in the world. And on the right and on the left, there are fish in the water.
“What does Obama have to worry about? You, you wake up in the morning, whom do you have? Japan, China, Afghanistan? My God! They know that you have plenty of land, and you don’t give them a penny. You have 20 percent of the sweet water, and you give nothing. So when the snow in Siberia melts, the first thing you will see there are Chinese. Because there are plenty of Chinese in the east, and not so many Russians.”
The second thing I told him was: “America has the best proportion between the size of the land and the size of the people. You here have the worst. Twenty million square kilometers. My God. But what you don’t have are people. Your people are dying. Don’t be impressed by the applause and what people are saying. They won’t forgive you. Why do Russians live for only 62 years, while Americans will live 82 years?”
And then I told him: “You behave like a czar.”
I am very open.
I said, “What did the czars do? They developed two cities, St. Petersburg and Moscow, as a showcase. Whatever you want, you will find there. The rest of Russia is like Nigeria covered with snow. Your people are dying. You don’t give them life. You think they’ll forgive you?”
“Why is America great?” I asked him. “Because they were givers. Why is Europe in trouble? Because they are takers. America is giving; people think it’s because they are generous. I think it’s because they are wise. If you give, you create friends. The most beneficial investment is making friends.
“America had the guts to take the Marshall Plan, a huge piece of their GNP that they gave to this dying Europe. And in this way, they have shown that this is the best investment in the world.”
There is no European country that didn’t take an empire. The French and the British, the Portuguese, everybody. And what happened? They were thrown out of there and left with nothing. England, the greatest empire from sunrise to sunset, all the oceans, and the nice, nonviolent Indians threw them out and left them with nothing but three small islands, they don’t know what to do with them.
“Believe me,” I told Putin, “enemies and animosity are the greatest waste in life. You are investing in a foolish thing.”I am very good friends with Putin. And I shall give you, in brief, the content of one of our recent discussions.
I told him, “You’re 63 years old, I’m 93 years old. Tell me, what do you want to achieve in the coming 30 years? What are you fighting for? Are you hoping to **** off America?”
He says, “No.”
“America wants a piece of Russia? No. You have trouble discussing things with Obama?”
He says, “Why do you ask?
I said, “Look, I am not a spy, whatever, tell me.”
He says, “What do you think?”
And I said, “America will win no matter what you do.”
“Why?” he asked.

Move over Peres, a new leader who means business is in charge. NETANYAHU TO PUTIN: ISRAEL WILL NOT TOLERATE HEZBOLLAH'S AGGRESSION. Netanyahu to Putin: Israel will not tolerate Hezbollah?s aggression - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

That reminds me of Trump's no-nonsense warning to Putin and gang:

Trump warns Syria, Russia, Iran against attack on rebel stronghold https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/03/politics/trump-syria-tweet-assad-rebel-idlib/index.html

Trump and Netanyahu are good leaders who mean business and I believe Putin understands that.

Last edited:

Like a Russian troll???
Man if you don't like global politics...don't debate global politics.

If you think Clinton belongs in the Europe Forum, that's your idiocy.

Move over Peres, a new leader who means business is in charge. NETANYAHU TO PUTIN: ISRAEL WILL NOT TOLERATE HEZBOLLAH'S AGGRESSION. Netanyahu to Putin: Israel will not tolerate Hezbollah?s aggression - Arab-Israeli Conflict - Jerusalem Post

Trump warns Syria, Russia, Iran against attack on rebel stronghold https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/03/politics/trump-syria-tweet-assad-rebel-idlib/index.html

Trump and Netanyahu are good leaders who mean business and I believe Putin understands that.

so you think Putler and Iran will not attack last sunni arab rebel - stronghold under Trump administration ?

so you think Putler and Iran will not attack last sunni arab rebel - stronghold under Trump administration ?

I am not aware of any details of what all the leaders are working out but I have confidence that Trump and Netanyahu will not be fooled by Putin like so many American leftists over the last several years have so sadly been deceived.

I am not aware of any details of what all the leaders are working out but I have confidence that Trump and Netanyahu will not be fooled by Putin like so many American leftists over the last several years have so sadly been deceived.

Putin fooled many American leftists and rightists as well
The Kremlin’s California Dream
Why the Russian government cultivates foreign contacts on the far-right and far-left.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics...-far-right-and-far-left.html?via=gdpr-consent

To be fair putin has not really bowed to israel or trump over there, the do not attack the rebel stronghold threat did zero to deter russia syria or iran, it was actually turkey negotiating deals that detered them. As far as israel, nearly every time russia snapped it's fingers in syria israel behaved, even now israel has tried some moves after the s-300 to be mostly thwarted, but israel is no match for russia and is actually on friendly status with russia, them starting war with russia is a loss for israel not russia, hence israel has been cautious when dealing with the situation not in charge like you think they are.

To be fair putin has not really bowed to israel or trump over there, the do not attack the rebel stronghold threat did zero to deter russia syria or iran, it was actually turkey negotiating deals that detered them. As far as israel, nearly every time russia snapped it's fingers in syria israel behaved, even now israel has tried some moves after the s-300 to be mostly thwarted, but israel is no match for russia and is actually on friendly status with russia, them starting war with russia is a loss for israel not russia, hence israel has been cautious when dealing with the situation not in charge like you think they are.

Israel will be attacked by armies from the north in the tribulation. The armies of the north will be slaughtered in a huge bloodbath. Nothing can be done to change that assured upcoming outcome.

compere to USA/EU/China yes, Muscovy is a small fish, but compere to other criminal cartels, Muscovy is a huge , massive crime fish...

So naïve...

Ran out of arguments eh?

so you are ok to making business with cartel ozero, right? whats about other criminal cartels?

Like the t-shirts say, they would rather be russian than a democrat.

Ran out of arguments eh?

Is Clinton a European? Yes or no?

Like the t-shirts say, they would rather be russian than a democrat.

yes like the traitors who work for putler

That's your argument?

That's your argument?

You don't see anyone here flocking to your non-existent argument. You're a gnat at best.

You don't see anyone here flocking to your non-existent argument. You're a gnat at best.

Yes well...unlike you, I am not here to virtue-signal and gain the support and approval of raging lunatics.
I'm here to discuss and debate politics and current affairs. Something that you evidently find difficult to do.
I understand. If there's no room for anti-Trump rhetoric, it's difficult for you to wrap your head around it.
Now...put your pink little ***** hat on, and run along and play. There's a good lad.

Yes well...unlike you, I am not here to virtue-signal and gain the support and approval of raging lunatics.

Actually, no one knows why you are here. You're unfamiliar with most topics not Obama and Hillary, and you contribute little of substance.

Actually, no one knows why you are here. You're unfamiliar with most topics not Obama and Hillary, and you contribute little of substance.

You speak for everyone now do ya...:roll:
Look...it appears the Clinton Foundation pays you well for trolling for them.
You may report today that you did your job, and tried really hard to stifle someone who was picking on them.
Unfortunately...I'm not a fan of group-think and the virtues of hatred.

5605109_original.jpg

5605282_original.jpg

5605667_original.jpg

Damn Litwin, don't show them that stuff, you'll destroy their fantasies that Russia is wonderful.

Damn Litwin, don't show them that stuff, you'll destroy their fantasies that Russia is wonderful.

i know most of olgino trolls here say that under putler Muscovy is challenging the USA&EU/Japan for the world dominance, but in reality 30 000 000 Muscovites go on such eagle nest daily

5605109_original.jpg

Dyf1pfjXcAUSYuX.jpg

Back
Top Bottom