• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She's unraveling...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A new Quinnipiac poll tells the inconvenient truth. Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in each of the three key swing states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

A new Quinnipiac poll tells the inconvenient truth. Trump and Hillary Clinton are tied in each of the three key swing states of Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida.

Your back,

Have you finally come out of the closet?

Next time you want more man on man fun let me know

Ooops

Did I say too much, shhh...your secret is safe with me

Maybe it will be a dead tie and they will have to rule as king and queen...
...They deserve one another.

Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my (fill in the blank with whatever pleases you) !!

Your back,

Ooops

Oh Mickey your so fine, your so fine you blow my (fill in the blank with whatever pleases you) !!

I'm sensing that you might be upset. :lol:

Your back,

Ooops

Yes, I have a business to run and some days are very busy. More and more people wanting firearms training and some of my other services.
As far as the other thing you mentioned....I am not of that persuasion and think it pretty disgusting.

Maybe it will be a dead tie and they will have to rule as king and queen...
...They deserve one another.

It's gonna be Trump....Bernie is only hanging in there to see if she is indicted. ;)

Yes, I have a business to run and some days are very busy. More and more people wanting firearms training and some of my other services.
As far as the other thing you mentioned....I am not of that persuasion and think it pretty disgusting.

It's gonna be Trump....Bernie is only hanging in there to see if she is indicted. ;)

Hugs and kisses you big piece of bear meat

Had to give kudos to Mickey just because this is one of the strangest threads I've read.
I can't tell if he is being hit on, made fun of, or if the person really thinks they are making any real point on the thread, itself...

Oh look... more objective "journalism."

Had to give kudos to Mickey just because this is one of the strangest threads I've read.
I can't tell if he is being hit on, made fun of, or if the person really thinks they are making any real point on the thread, itself...

He's just mad about what Mickey said in another thread.

As many of us our aware MickeyW is one the most prominent homophobes on DP, there are more, but we will take care of them someother time. I feel its time for an intervention, we know that the most vocal homophobes are the gay themselves. I believe we should help MickeyW come out of the closet. Oh and what happen last night, that between us lol

Pray that she doesn't disolve before she's knocked off that horrible wild man.

The right-wing is ecstatic and besides themselves, they found a poll they like. Election over as far as they are concerned. :lamo

Hey folks

I finally got MickeyW to shut his pie hole!!

As many of us our aware MickeyW is one the most prominent homophobes on DP, there are more, but we will take care of them someother time. I feel its time for an intervention, we know that the most vocal homophobes are the gay themselves. I believe we should help MickeyW come out of the closet. Oh and what happen last night, that between us lol

No one is scared of gays.

I will leave you "boys" to play on your own

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom