• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sheriff warns: Every county will be 'border county'

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
In testimony before Congress Tuesday, a Maryland sheriff said amnesty for minors has led to increased gang crime and warned that without a secure border every county will be a “border county.”

“Open borders, reckless sanctuary policies, and failure to enforce our immigration laws have greatly impacted public safety and national security throughout every jurisdiction of this country. Every single day, more Americans are becoming victims of senseless crimes, being injured and killed by criminal aliens, many are transnational gang members,” said Sheriff Charles Jenkins of Frederick County, Md.
Sheriff: Every County Will Be 'A Border County' | The Daily Caller

The massive intentional disregard for the laws, by the obama Regime, should be an impeachable offense, resulting in criminal charges for dereliction of duty.

These punks pictured above, will not assimilate into model citizens....they will just add to the gang problems we already have coast to coast!

In testimony before Congress Tuesday, a Maryland sheriff said amnesty for minors has led to increased gang crime and warned that without a secure border every county will be a “border county.”

“Open borders, reckless sanctuary policies, and failure to enforce our immigration laws have greatly impacted public safety and national security throughout every jurisdiction of this country. Every single day, more Americans are becoming victims of senseless crimes, being injured and killed by criminal aliens, many are transnational gang members,” said Sheriff Charles Jenkins of Frederick County, Md.

The massive intentional disregard for the laws, by the obama Regime, should be an impeachable offense, resulting in criminal charges for dereliction of duty.

These punks pictured above, will not assimilate into model citizens....they will just add to the gang problems we already have coast to coast!

Well since he is in Maryland, he must be talking about that open border just to the North of him, dang Canadians round em all up.

Weird because last I checked violent crime rates in the United States have actually been falling. It's almost like everything you're saying here is complete nonsense.

Border | Define Border at Dictionary.com

border
[bawr-der]

Synonyms
Examples
Word Origin

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the part or edge of a surface or area that forms its outer boundary.
the line that separates one country, state, province, etc., from another; frontier line:
You cannot cross the border without a visa.

the district or region that lies along the boundary line of another.
the frontier of civilization.
the border.

the border between the U.S. and Mexico, especially along the Rio Grande.
(in the British Isles) the region along the boundary between England and Scotland.

brink; verge.
an ornamental strip or design around the edge of a printed page, a drawing, etc.

Looks like he is wrong. In fact, unless the county is on a border, it is not a border county. Isn't English wonderful?

I also found a better, representative photo of a latino!

JW Cortes Soldier.JPG

Why do you judge someone you don't know? For all you know he is a tatted up family guy who works 80 hours a week. I know it's easier to call him a gang member or punk though.

I see this thread lasting about 12 to 14 pages, and then degrading to a flame war between two or three members.

It is just a trend I have seen repeat itself over and over again.

In the end, no one has changed any of their beliefs, nor were able to acknowledge the other's point of view.

Such as it is.....made worse when on one will admit they were incorrect about even minor points, or apologize for rudeness.

Why do you judge someone you don't know? For all you know he is a tatted up family guy who works 80 hours a week. I know it's easier to call him a gang member or punk though.

Ya..........................right!! :no:

I see this thread lasting about 12 to 14 pages, and then degrading to a flame war between two or three members.

It is just a trend I have seen repeat itself over and over again.

In the end, no one has changed any of their beliefs, nor were able to acknowledge the other's point of view.

Such as it is.....made worse when on one will admit they were incorrect about even minor points, or apologize for rudeness.

Thing is, I've dealt with this scum on the streets and in jails, for years, and they are incorrigible pukes with no redeeming values whatsoever.

Ya..........................right!! :no:

Okay, why don't you share a picture of you hanging out with your friends and we can all see what fun stereotypes we can come up with? Or back up your claim they are illegal immigrant gang members.

<snip> [/URL]

In the sixties many of us looked like that below, and subsequently went on to become investment bankers, lawyers, elected officials, university professors, and other strongly vetted positions of high regard:

DP sixties-radicals 1.jpg

DP sixties radical.jpg

Your larger point is accurate, and I very much agree. But unless you know have personal knowledge of the individuals in the photo, it strikes me as disingenuous.

Now THAT is paranoia!

Based on the ravings of a county sheriff, an elected official, and bolstered by a weird picture, you're cowering in fear.

I can't imagine living like that. "terrorists" under every bed, gangs coast to coast; all during the greatest decline in violent crime in world history.

Now THAT is paranoia!

Based on the ravings of a county sheriff, an elected official, and bolstered by a weird picture, you're cowering in fear.

I can't imagine living like that. "terrorists" under every bed, gangs coast to coast; all during the greatest decline in violent crime in world history.
And that fear is how we Americans end-up with a gun under every bed, in every glovebox, and every pocket!

(You know enough political & social theory to figure out the back-story)

Well since he is in Maryland, he must be talking about that open border just to the North of him, dang Canadians round em all up.

It's like you didn't even read the comments in paragraph two....that says it all!

Weird because last I checked violent crime rates in the United States have actually been falling. It's almost like everything you're saying here is complete nonsense.

Hardly nonsense, if you pay attention to the real facts!

The books are being cooked on some level and those are old stats.

2016 has already seen a considerable surge in the number of officers shot and killed compared to last year during the same period.
Police Officers Killed In 2016: More Have Died From Gunfire Than In Same Period In 2015, Data Show

Portland, Or. gang shootings are up 25%. This trend is nationwide....because the obama Regime is derelict in their duty and allowing this scum to cross the border....and they are going everywhere, from there.

Border | Define Border at Dictionary.com

Looks like he is wrong. In fact, unless the county is on a border, it is not a border county. Isn't English wonderful?

I also found a better, representative photo of a latino!

View attachment 67200374
This photo is a good example...of a decent Latino....but you are way off on the rest of it! Every county in the USA is now a border county. What the Sheriff is saying is that these scum are infiltrating all of the US, and unless the laws are enforced state by state and county by county.....the southern border does not exist! From all the testimony out there by BP, the obama Regime is NOT enforcing the laws and they are leaving Americans open to heinous deeds.

Ohhh PaLeeeeze! :roll:

Okay, why don't you share a picture of you hanging out with your friends and we can all see what fun stereotypes we can come up with? Or back up your claim they are illegal immigrant gang members.

Travel around the country a bit and you will see it....of course, those with blinders on, will not.

Might want to look again. Looks like a change currently. There are time delay between policy changes and results.
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...-crime-report-januaryjune-2015/tables/table-3

Yep!

Meh, one small uptick is nothing. Overall violent crime is still much less frequent than it was a decade ago.

Uptick my ass! And it is NOT less frequent, it is being ignored by the media. Just like obama terms acts of terrorism as work place violence, the media has been down playing crime rates to bolster obama's standing!
What the media doesn't outright lie about....they obfuscate!

And...............just the illegals crossing the border, unhindered via edict from obama, would fill several newspapers' crime logs!

In the sixties many of us looked like that below, and subsequently went on to become investment bankers, lawyers, elected officials, university professors, and other strongly vetted positions of high regard:

Your larger point is accurate, and I very much agree. But unless you know have personal knowledge of the individuals in the photo, it strikes me as disingenuous.

Thing is, most of those bankers, lawyers, elected officials and professors, had a pretty good upbringing. These border rats come out of the sewer! Big Difference!

And then you have Angela Davis. That bitch should have been executed for her crimes...skated .....and is now a college professor preaching anti-American values and Communism!

And that is only one example of those who slipped through the cracks and found freedom and success, instead of prison or electric chair, where they should have been sent.

Now THAT is paranoia!

Paranoia? Nope.............More like Real Facts! Obviously, you have no experience in these matters!

And that fear is how we Americans end-up with a gun under every bed, in every glovebox, and every pocket!

(You know enough political & social theory to figure out the back-story)

Highlighted....that is a good thing and those are the smart people that have taken off their blinders!

Last edited:
This photo is a good example...of a decent Latino....but you are way off on the rest of it! Every county in the USA is now a border county. What the Sheriff is saying is that these scum are infiltrating all of the US, and unless the laws are enforced state by state and county by county.....the southern border does not exist! From all the testimony out there by BP, the obama Regime is NOT enforcing the laws and they are leaving Americans open to heinous deeds.

Travel around the country a bit and you will see it....of course, those with blinders on, will not.

Yep!

A decent latino? Do you even think before you post **** like that?

I traveled around the country and the world a fair bit when I was in the service. I traveled with a fair number of latinos. My XO when I got out was a latino. I base my respect for people on what they do, not on their racial or ethnic background. Why are you so fixated on that background?

It's like you didn't even read the comments in paragraph two....that says it all!
Is it, was there something important to read about Canadians?

Hardly nonsense, if you pay attention to the real facts!

The books are being cooked on some level and those are old stats.

2016 has already seen a considerable surge in the number of officers shot and killed compared to last year during the same period.
Police Officers Killed In 2016: More Have Died From Gunfire Than In Same Period In 2015, Data Show

Portland, Or. gang shootings are up 25%. This trend is nationwide....because the obama Regime is derelict in their duty and allowing this scum to cross the border....and they are going everywhere, from there.

Yep!

I travel quite often all over. I don't have blinders on which I think allows me to judge beyond what a picture says. The fact is you cannot truthfully admit the picture is in fact gang members. I don't deny there are many Hispanic gang members, I know many. But just because someone looks like one doesn't mean they are. I mean I could look at you and say oh a typical white hillbilly anti-government crazy preppers but aren't you better than that?

I travel quite often all over. I don't have blinders on which I think allows me to judge beyond what a picture says. The fact is you cannot truthfully admit the picture is in fact gang members. I don't deny there are many Hispanic gang members, I know many. But just because someone looks like one doesn't mean they are. I mean I could look at you and say oh a typical white hillbilly anti-government crazy preppers but aren't you better than that?

What is really revealing is that when he thinks of latinos, he thinks of gang bangers. When I think of latinos, I think of people I served with, or the neighbor when I was younger with the horses that taught me how to ride.

Thing is, I've dealt with this scum on the streets and in jails, for years, and they are incorrigible pukes with no redeeming values whatsoever.

I am not denying that fact one bit, MickeyW.

I am just predicting there will be all manner of others that feel we as a nation....

a) should not even be a nation

b) should give away everything to everybody that WANTS IT...not NEEDS it, but just wants it.

c) should give anyone free rein to do whatever they want to do to any of us, because we are all evil and deserve any cruelty imparted on us.

d) They have no idea what these "redeeming values" are. They want it and if you do not give it to them, then they will TAKE IT FROM YOU. If you are killed by them in the process, then it is YOUR FAULT for resisting them.

Uptick my ass! And it is NOT less frequent, it is being ignored by the media.

The stats shown above came directly from the FBI's website not "the media."
If anything the Media loves reporting on violent crime. That's where the saying "if it bleeds it leads" comes from.

How about you stop trying to blame the media for your own personal problems.

Meh, one small uptick is nothing. Overall violent crime is still much less frequent than it was a decade ago.
Well, you may be right. But Obama did not really start pushing on immigration until c. Sept, 2014. Prior to that, he somewhat followed the laws on immigration and actually bragged about deporting more than previous administration. But that policy has changed. Now he clearly is trying to get more people into the country. And this correlates with an increase in violent crimes. I guess that we could wait and see if this is just an uptick or a pattern OR start paying more attention and studying the data more and makes some plans in case there is causality.
I will plan on watching the data more.

So where did you get the pic? It wasn't part of the article. ya sure these guys are the result of minor immigrants?

The Sheriff, did he give any numbers to back his ahhhh 'testimony'???

I'm sure you have spent many years on the streets with gang bangers- surprised you only met Hispanic ones... :peace

I am not denying that fact one bit, MickeyW.

I am just predicting there will be all manner of others that feel we as a nation....

a) should not even be a nation

b) should give away everything to everybody that WANTS IT...not NEEDS it, but just wants it.

c) should give anyone free rein to do whatever they want to do to any of us, because we are all evil and deserve any cruelty imparted on us.

d) They have no idea what these "redeeming values" are. They want it and if you do not give it to them, then they will TAKE IT FROM YOU. If you are killed by them in the process, then it is YOUR FAULT for resisting them.

I can't disagree with that! Very well stated.....and correct on all points! :thumbs::thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom