• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Goes Vegetarian but Not for Himself.....

50% of Americans are obese and most of the rest fatass. You claimed most Americans eat a well balanced diet - that's grotesque ignorance.

It requires too much land, water and resources to justify. It also supports desensitization and carries other sociological impacts.

Like anyone gives a ****. Now you're just spamming nonsense to support your dietary bloodlust.

Oh well then I misspoke since you are trying to state I claim most Americans eat a well balanced diet. Which I did correct that with that most Americans eat meat generally. Do you deny that claim since you are one to play on words and look for one sentence to try and go about anything you discuss. Did you want to play and get technical with that sentence now.

Cmon now I want you to get all technical and not be a hypocrite when applying your measure. Do you deny that most Americans eat meat? That is the question. One at time.....so you don't get cornfuzzeled or look to play semantics. Deflect, or come up with any other excuses.

Oh and the last one.....that's how I felt about what you stated in the first place about breakfast being the first violence of the day. :roll:

Oh well then I misspoke since you are trying to state I claim most Americans eat a well balanced diet. Which I did correct that with that most Americans eat meat generally.

So what?!

Most Americans are also fat pieces of ****. That doesn't mean it's right.

that's how I felt about what you stated in the first place about breakfast being the first violence of the day. :roll:

I'm sorry you don't have the capacity to grasp the concept.

If you were in jail, would YOU want to be fed garbage?

I've been vegan, not just vegetarian, 15 years. I don't eat garbage like the average American dumbass.

Vegetarian meals are provided in most prisons, by request.

It takes a special kind of neanderthal to believe a vegetarian diet is harmful, humiliation or punishment.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I, however, have been vegan for 15 years.

Who cares? It's not a punishment.

I don't give a **** if you are a vegan.....where does one get off trying to pass on their BS to others. Moreover there are issue with Soy.

Evidently you don't have experience nor understanding about those that sit in jail waiting to go to trial, and what their Rights are.

Who cares.....those that have to pay for their own meals. Those that are waiting to go trial. Some will be set free. Found not guilty and released. They aren't under the same set of standards as those who have been convicted.

I don't give a **** if you are a vegan.....where does one get off trying to pass on their BS to others. Moreover there are issue with Soy.

Evidently you don't have experience nor understanding about those that sit in jail waiting to go to trial, and what their Rights are.

Who cares.....those that have to pay for their own meals. Those that are waiting to go trial. Some will be set free. Found not guilty and released. They aren't under the same set of standards as those who have been convicted.

Your position's ignorance is overwhelming. You will never change your narrative. Some people ya just can't reach.

I've been vegan, not just vegetarian, 15 years. I don't eat garbage like the average American dumbass.

Vegetarian meals are provided in most prisons, by request.

You are missing out on some great taste bud sensations. :lol: Seriously though I think if you eat meat in moderation it really isn't that bad for you. Moderation is the key, and you're really not supposed to eat more than a 4-oz piece of meat with a meal. They say your portion size should be like the size of a deck of cards. We are omnivores you know.

Last edited:
So what?!

Most Americans are also fat pieces of ****. That doesn't mean it's right.

So what? Well that was you trying to be all technical like thinking you can play with terminology. Don't throw out the BS and you don't get hit with it back. Your the one that went tangential.

But don't worry.....I understand that's the Lib in ya.

You are missing out on some great taste bud sensations. :lol:

No, I'm not. I ate anything until I was ~28. You are missing out on a more decent lifestyle.

Seriously though I think if you eat meat in moderation it really isn't that bad for you. Moderation is the key, and you're really not supposed to eat more than a 4-oz piece of meat with a meal. They say your portion size should be like the size of a deck of cards.

Eating meat with every meal is outright gluttony.

We are not omnivores you know.

You've lost contact with reality.

No, I'm not. I ate anything until I was ~28. You are missing out on a more decent lifestyle.

Eating meat with every meal is outright gluttony.

I like roast beef sandwiches though.

I'm sorry you don't have the capacity to grasp the concept.

The same with what I said to you shows your exact words now. Which look at what your response was. Pretty much says it all.

Which leaves you not grasping that concept.

So what? Well that was you trying to be all technical like thinking you can play with terminology. Don't throw out the BS and you don't get hit with it back. Your the one that went tangential.

Just because you don't understand does not mean I went on a tangent. I was discussing the benefits of a vegetarian diet which, OBVIOUSLY, you don't know a damn thing about. But you'll just keep spewing ignorance as if you have a clue.

But don't worry.....I understand that's the Lib in ya.

I don't need your understanding and you appear incapable of grasping mine.

Good day.

Your position's ignorance is overwhelming. You will never change your narrative. Some people ya just can't reach.

That part about those who are awaiting trial and have Rights.....shows exactly where your ignorance is. Especially when it comes to the law.

What about chickens? You can't tell me you feel sorry for chickens. They are made for eating. They even look delicious when they're still alive! :2razz:

What about chickens? You can't tell me you feel sorry for chickens. They are made for eating. They even look delicious when they're still alive! :2razz:

I'm vegan primarily for agricultural efficiency. It takes 10lbs of plant protein to make 1lb of animal protein and it takes many times the water. Sociological factors are my second reason. After that comes animal rights (as a sociological factor). I'm not into it for my own health, I drink and smoke.

This one thing isn't necessarily that bad, it's the fact that it's just the newest in a long string of humiliations just to boost some power drunk official's career.

If you were in jail, would YOU want to be fed garbage?

Heya RA.....Do you think the part on having to pay for their own meals is an alluding fact to him? Do you think Sherriff Joe thought about it while looking to save money?

At least you do not take them in grotesque excess.

I can't eat anything in "grotesque excess" I think my tummy might explode. :lol:

I have to admit that people certainly DO eat too much. The portions you get in a restaurant are sometimes ridiculous. I look at it and I'm like, I could make that one meal last 3 or 4 days.

Prisons use to be a terrible place to end up before the ACLU decided it was 'inhuman'. Now it's like some sort of free ride.

I think the simple fact of possibly getting ass raped by an inmate STILL is a legitimate fear and no amount of amennities that a prison has can make that any better.

Just because you don't understand does not mean I went on a tangent. I was discussing the benefits of a vegetarian diet which, OBVIOUSLY, you don't know a damn thing about. But you'll just keep spewing ignorance as if you have a clue.

I don't need your understanding and you appear incapable of grasping mine.

Good day.

You might know about the benefits of being a vegan and living as one.....doesn't mean that there isn't any negatives to the issue.

C-ya
wave.gif
Wouldn't wanna be ya.
evilgrin.gif

Heya RA.....Do you think the part on having to pay for their own meals is an alluding fact to him? Do you think Sherriff Joe thought about it while looking to save money?

I don't think he's doing any of this to actually save money, he's doing it to fuel his ego, like he did with the targeting of illegal immigrants bit, which had nothing to do with money.

Soy has it's own issues, and the removal of all meat from one's diet isn't particularly healthful either.

Man is carnivorous. Doesn't mean we need to have it every day, or in huge quantities, but the body needs the proteins that meat provides as no substitute can.

I liked Sherriff Joe in the beginning, now I think he's getting a little over the top.

Mornin GG.
hat.gif
What are some of those issue with Soy?

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. I, however, have been vegan for 15 years.

Who cares? It's not a punishment.

Being vegetarian of vegan is a personal choice, and as with personal choices, I have no issue with it.

However, these inmates are not being given a choice. That is where my issue lays. Consumption of meat is a standard norm of humans. If one chooses to not consume a certain meat for whatever reasons, that's fine, but there will be no meat offered, and soy, IMO, is a poor substitute.

I think the simple fact of possibly getting ass raped by an inmate STILL is a legitimate fear and no amount of amennities that a prison has can make that any better.

Heya TNA.....well most County jails do keep those that are awaiting trial separated from those that are sentenced, at least up North. Moreover Sherriff Joe does take in Illegals.

So the issue of paying for food is more than likely already in the courts. As who is paying for the Illegals that got Busted? Before Joe takes them and transports them back down to Border.

Back
Top Bottom