• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sheepdogs (Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About It?

faithful_servant

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
One of the best articles I've read about the Orlando attack, the failure of people to respond appropriately and the nature of 4th Gen warfare. Take a few minutes please read the article before replying...

Free Range International » Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About It?

Orlando is not the first mass shooting by a so called ‘Lone Wolf’ Islamic Jihadist in America; it’s the seventh in recent years but this one is different. The knee jerk reaction from the political left and their media enablers has (unbelievably) gained traction in the establishment media. The Orlando massacre has nothing to do with guns; decreasing the civil liberties of law abiding Americans is not the answer. A majority of the American public knows this and are dismissing the governing elites attempts to spin this attack for political advantage out of hand. The problem is Islamic Jihadists and the fact that they are embedded inside our society and are going to, with ever increasing frequency, attack the citizens around them in the name of Allah. It’s what they do.
I find myself in a unique position, given my background, training and experiences, to write about an appropriate response to the Icehole (the FRI name for ISIS) violence. I’m a retired Marine infantryman who taught at a professional firearms training academy for several years. I also spent over 8 years in Afghanistan; most of that time I was in the contested provinces and all of that time I lived outside the wire embedded inside the local community. I carried a sidearm (and often a rifle) daily and when in the south I was never without fragmentation grenades in both my vest pockets. I have spent decades studying the literature associated with gun fights and gun fighters. I met Dave Grossman before he published On Killing and used his unpublished manuscript when we remodeled the USMC Infantry Officer Course close combat package. I had the honor of meeting and listening to Col. Boyd before he passed. For those of you who do not recognize these names read on – they are the core of the Sheepdog phenomenon and Sheepdogs are about to step onto the historical stage and light the way for freedom loving peoples to follow.

<more at link>

Re: Sheepdogs (Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About

One of the best articles I've read about the Orlando attack, the failure of people to respond appropriately and the nature of 4th Gen warfare. Take a few minutes please read the article before replying... Free Range International » Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About It?
Good find thanks for posting it. This ought to send leftists into a foaming at the mouth fit.

Re: Sheepdogs (Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About

One of the best articles I've read about the Orlando attack, the failure of people to respond appropriately and the nature of 4th Gen warfare. Take a few minutes please read the article before replying...

Free Range International » Fourth Generation War Comes To America: What Are You Going To Do About It?

<more at link>

Fourth Generation Warfare came to the US a long time ago, but it became the most prevalent threat to our civilian population in 1993, IMHO. The threat to civilians has done nothing but increase since then, with the 9/11 attacks and the numerous attacks following 9/11 in civilians here within the US and around the world. The attacks by terrorist groups (Al-Qaeda, Al-Nusra Front, ISIS) and their supporters around the world are the very definition of Fourth Generation Warfare. The sooner we all recognize that, and stop ignoring those facts (as is being done this very day by the DOJ scrubbing any reference to Islamist Extremism from the Orlando killer/FBI transcripts) the more we submit ourselves to the danger of being a casualty of the war.

As I've stated in this board hundreds of times, we are at war. War requires that we do all things required to destroy the enemy and his ability to make war. So far, our government not done either. Nor has our government done what is required to protect civilians from becoming casualties of this war. Banning guns from law abiding civilians is NOT the way to make the civilian population safe.

Each person has the Fundamental Right to Self Protection and Self Defense. Within that right is included the inherent duty to protect our family, friends, and those around us from harm as well. The OP article describes this very well.

Good find thanks for posting it. This ought to send leftists into a foaming at the mouth fit.

This is not a right or left issue. It's a survive or submit issue - a live or die issue.

<more at link>

Point the Jihadist to the nearest DNC meeting?

Back
Top Bottom