• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sheehan: Clinton killed more Iraqis than Bush

RightatNYU said:
If a member of the nation of Islam gets killed in the war and his mother decides to launch a campaign to get the Jews and the whites out of office because the filthy corrupt jew devils and oppressing white man are ruining the country, do you think shes fair game to be attacked for being ridiculous? Or does the fact that her son was killed make her immune.

I truly believe that some of our friends on the left believe that because people like Murtha served in the military and Sheehan's son was killed that they should be immune from any criticism for the stupid remarks they make...........Well it don't work that way........

Navy Pride said:
This woman is not playing with a full deck and next to Hillary is the best thing to happen to the Republican party in a long time.
I thought you said that about Howard Dean? OF course she's a partisan, as partisan as YOU Navy Pride.

Do you want anyone here to believe that you're not a total GOP Partisan? You're as biased in your views as she is in her views. Shall we bash you then? You're writing in public, so doesn't that make you fair game too? That's your logic...

26 X World Champs said:
I thought you said that about Howard Dean? OF course she's a partisan, as partisan as YOU Navy Pride.

Do you want anyone here to believe that you're not a total GOP Partisan? You're as biased in your views as she is in her views. Shall we bash you then? You're writing in public, so doesn't that make you fair game too? That's your logic...

And this relates to the debate how?

Writing "publicly" on the internet under an alias isn't exactly the same as going on national television to start a campaign.

RightatNYU said:
And this relates to the debate how?

Writing "publicly" on the internet under an alias isn't exactly the same as going on national television to start a campaign.
He was condeming Sheehan for being partisan, as if he wasn't. We're all partisan most of the time, aren't we?

My point is that I don't think Sheehan is any more partisan in her views than NP is in his views. Both are extreme, and both are more wrong than right.

NP seems to think that because Sheehan is a Democrat ALL Dems swear by her in the same way that NP swears by anything Bush and his Crime Family do. Truth be told that Sheehan does not represent mainstream Democratic ideas so if she goes off half-cocked who cares?

The only people who care are people who would never vote Democratic anyway so what's the diff? Does anyone (other than partisan right wingos) believe that people will not vote for Dems based on what Sheehan says?

Back
Top Bottom