• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

Do you care?
Simple question with a simple answer.

I can take everything you post fletch. Clearly you can't as usual. Because you'll whine about insults etc while insulting people.
No, you whined about insults. I called out the hypocrisy of you doing so.

But then we will be left wondering why hate-filled, atheist, left wing Christophobes vote for a preacher who beats his wife.
But then we will be wondering why racist pro life people will vote for an abortion paying ,cheating, out of wedlock having 4 kids with 4 different women...oh no wait...we know why

Well, it sounds like the whole story is now out.

And boy did it ever turn out to be a political ploy, which was the only thing always clear from the beginning. A Dem woman who, just months ago, had been fully supportive of Herschel, his campaign, and his primary win. THEN, the media (and who knows who else and what she was offered in return for disrupting her and her child's life) got to her with THEIR plan for her.

Julie certainly seems like a good person wanting the best for all of them and for the child. And it even sounds as if the "Dem woman" and Herschel were doing fine too, until the woman was used by the vultures for political purposes.

So, now we all know - Herschel and a woman had a relationship lasting a couple years. She got pregnant a couple times during that time. Once she had an abortion. The next time, she had a baby. Then, they broke up and Herschel was responsible for and paid (and still does pay) child support. What an absolutely shocking story which has clearly never happened to anyone before.

For now, it looks as if the political ploy might work. But it's still a month until the election and we'll see if it ultimately works.
I don’t think abortion is murder before fetal viability. But Walker and Evangelicals do. They do not see a moral difference between murdering a 6 month old baby and an embryo.

I agree that this isn’t an important story…because Republicans and Evangelicals are so morally corrupt that they’ll support someone they believe murdered children because he’s anti-Democrat. Child abuse, murder, human trafficking, none of these matter. The only “sin” a Republican will be held accountable for is impeaching Trump.

Don't dodge. I knew it. I gave you a life line to dodge and you took it as usual. Your goal here isn't to be honest, it's to troll for your team.

In short, you just speculate which is the reason also you do not provide a link to show us the "whole story" as you know it!
As far as the link prompting what I commented on earlier today, this was the one I read this morning. And, again, you are so correct. It did not address why her change of heart - which could explain "the rest of the story". I sure hope we learn "the rest of the story". Do you hope the same?

"Earlier in the campaign, Christian Walker appeared to support his father and joined him during at least one event.

According to the text messages, the woman also expressed early support for Herschel Walker’s campaign, especially in the run-up to the May 24 GOP primary, when Walker first began running as an anti-abortion conservative.

“He’ll do great & you will keep him focused! Proud of you guys!” the woman wrote to Julie Walker on the day of the primary election. “Wishing nothing but the best for you tonight!!!”

The night after Herschel Walker’s win, the woman texted again: “Congratulations!!!”

Good point. We now know her story, her association with Herschel, about her abortion, about their child, and about the text messages between her and Julie.

But we don't know why, between spring/summer and now, she went from being very supportive of Herschel running and winning the primary to wanting to or agreeing to deliberately try to hurt his campaign just before the election. You are so right - the media hasn't yet explained that part! Have you got any guesses? I sure have a few;)
You have absolutely no clue what prompted her to come forward and the article certainly doesn't provide one. Seems like a whole bunch of speculation on your part, perhaps prompted by Fox, that she was somehow encouraged/rewarded by the Dems for coming forward. Interesting that you totally disregard the part where Walker says it never happened and he doesn't know the woman when in fact he clearly knew exactly who she was and it is pretty clear now that he lied about the entire thing.

ETA to delete request for a link

You havent explained anything. How is plantation a buzzword? Because you say so?
Oh we are going with this huh.."I'm to dumb to understand the words I use tactic".

Adorable.

Don't dodge. I knew it. I gave you a life line to dodge and you took it as usual. Your goal here isn't to be honest, it's to troll for your team.
What am I dodging? Your posts make zero sense.

Because that's what you do in every thread. Your poor, stunted andfew attempts at on topic points -- if they even occur -- usually fail immediately, so you spend 10 pages talking about other posters. On a more strictly moderated site, you wouldn't even have an account.

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.

The Daily Beast isn't the most trustworthy source, but I don't think they're making it up.

Game's on, Herschel. Your move.

No. You can't do what this supposed women is doing if she exists.

She needs to step forward or we all need to ignore this.

And no, I am not MAGA and I understand this guy has no business being a candidate in the first place.

Oh we are going with this huh.."I'm to dumb to understand the words I use tactic".

Adorable.
So you cant explain yourself. I get it. Youre a lib. That happens all the time here.

Because that's what you do in every thread. Your poor, stunted andfew attempts at on topic points -- if they even occur -- usually fail immediately, so you spend 10 pages talking about other posters. On a more strictly moderated site, you wouldn't even have an account.
Galactic spin is here to post lies again. I have debated the issue of Walker this entire thread. Now I am debating people who are making me the topic. Most libs cant debate anything so they engage in trolling. Thats what you guys are doing now.

Galactic spin is here to post lies again. I have debated the issue of Walker this entire thread. Now I am debating people who are making me the topic. Most libs cant debate anything so they engage in trolling. Thats what you guys are doing now.
Sure pal.

So now you fully understand why a guy who is campaigning on federal abortion bans having paid for abortions is a fair issue.

Or not.

See...its always a conspiracy with you. It's always someone else's fault when it's your team.
I can assure you the reaction was totally opposite when Tara Reade came forward accusing Joe Biden, an accusation that proved baseless. In that case it was about believing the woman!

I can assure you the reaction was totally opposite when Tara Reade came forward accusing Joe Biden, an accusation that proved baseless. In that case it was about believing the woman!
Oh I know. Gb is as partisan as snow is white

jjkkk
As far as the link prompting what I commented on earlier today, this was the one I read this morning. And, again, you are so correct. It did not address why her change of heart - which could explain "the rest of the story". I sure hope we learn "the rest of the story". Do you hope the same?

"Earlier in the campaign, Christian Walker appeared to support his father and joined him during at least one event.

According to the text messages, the woman also expressed early support for Herschel Walker’s campaign, especially in the run-up to the May 24 GOP primary, when Walker first began running as an anti-abortion conservative.

“He’ll do great & you will keep him focused! Proud of you guys!” the woman wrote to Julie Walker on the day of the primary election. “Wishing nothing but the best for you tonight!!!”

The night after Herschel Walker’s win, the woman texted again: “Congratulations!!!”

OKay I found it

But the link also shows that there were problems too between that woman and Walker and the wife was trying to act as a mediator. The press also explains how things started changing

From your link

The messages between the two women — which once were peppered with friendly chatter about the boy’s overnight camp or waning interest in Pokemon — grew increasingly tense as the woman began fielding calls from reporters about Herschel Walker’s children with different women.

After the primary, the woman warned Julie Walker that she had been contacted by a reporter and asked Julie Walker if she should tell the press that the candidate “complies 100% with the child support agreement.”

A mother had ZERO reasons to hide from anybody (including the press) the father of her kid. I am sure that In all likelihood, if Walker had come out and admitted in public fatherhood, the same woman would not have a problem to continue to support him,

Last edited:
Sure pal.

So now you fully understand why a guy who is campaigning on federal abortion bans having paid for abortions is a fair issue.

Or not.
I didnt ay it wasnt a fair issue. I said we dont know who his accuser is or whether or not she is being honest. I have also said that if the story is true Walker should own it. And I have also said that people change their views on abortion all the time. I have. Perhaps he has as well. There. Now those are my positions on this topic. You can respond to them if you like or you can do what you usually do and attack me for not agreeing with what the left wants you to think.

I said we dont know who his accuser is or whether or not she is being honest
And then you were asked what would convince you she is being honest.

So..?

Of course I can. I'm just not playing your dumb game.
Why Not? How long would this explanation of yours take? No doubt you will spend ten posts declaring you dont have the time to answer what you could have answered in a sentence or two.

She needs to come forward for starters.

Like Blasey Ford did, when she not only came forward but sat in front of the congress and the entire nation, under oath, and reiterated her accusations...?

Like that?

Back
Top Bottom