• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

I just saw this posted by someone else:

I can’t believe that none of this abortion stuff came up in the background check when Herschel started working as an FBI agent.
It came out 2 years ago when the GOP did oppo research on him. Always find the dirt on your own candidate first, so it’s not a surprise when it comes out.

I know people on the left think this is a big deal, but the MAGA crowd and evangelicals don’t care. They knew what kind of “family” man he was before the primaries. They nominated him BECAUSE of not in spite of his rules for thee but not for me mentality.

They’re upset because of the timing of the stories, not the content. They don’t care how many abortions he paid for, how many women he beat, how many fatherless children he sired. They’re too busy fighting true evil like Reverend Warnok who committed the unpardonable sin of being a Democrat.

Walker is a perfect reflection of what it means to be a MAGA Republican.

Last edited:
Is hypocrisy a prerequisite to conservatism?

_SSjBh59deX6dHTSH7oLJ1XnGZyXRukHyIdKcODhNytN94o0pF0ENom_V5Hz4OLWXtiF9d6JrFrN86z8i1ImfAs7TuAkJS50HTcUGukepg1VxVD0DxomF59qAzIsHvl1MAW0V8iGw4TkkpR7yX5SBsouycfKYW66KyDsHg9C5Dkv86lGOQfGkba1ERC5gfL4cTakAHOtmcwAjiob1aNQeuFV54uREWAFhCaUMuqIiRBHPYi4ncxFnCyX8ME-xP0LQlbGuBjlvg1_JJgRuHZu3P9AFArb_objIPmIVEk73qRzw3W-18fLQirxOQH24vds6jXXhwxDp40J3JD5b6OKmhTF2r-SV1fGzLuCIuXfGOICSDscTzBYgtkQau16tM1pg61a_R9AoHP4bUkduc7QFFO3hJheYBu7x1Q6DFviGr3qmwTuxWRSz6vSkkcKe6erbAT-U5twDluBMCs2qQWE4h7U4OTzWLo6QABsB99bDIYWu-r8BKl_KpRV6rlt9Kw9QZmt078k1ijnp25ZV9MueftP4moNHedoOSeUeqqAYC2P2BhxjDqLp0LkrcYtFr5D8kJ4umacv_lTTqkh4sODGiwrlfVBzu6AwSipcouihKYz6YSb2zIY3S9rcZL5lysNGG5WmeWpLoYU0h4PQ9Al5lDdD9ieukYhg4UF8KPsB_pf1uvGACJw6Nq2kBJeYnpE9nETQgiJ4LogBsAkI8vUVEnDXNWFz8rkG9vc7P7KpqUqnuN1foC2d9U6HpDkCUa-kVtPurhVmcm9XWAqCczO2rh14ErG8EfqsUmfGIbDllqw1lsSDGQ7ycBfKtKpgDGT9eyCxZqL--YXtICqCFO2oQdJD8_A56bs7_uWtGVk0aV2eAUyfdwHnZ9fbmZS_Otp1WG6rvZsJE-ngVDuzY3mUd7rVKuZqfIijpcncQRk=w500-h657-no

Oops.

Either the GOP does a shit job of vetting candidates, or they knew all this and figured Walker could win it based on his Georgia football credentials. Doesn't look to be paying off so far.
They figured he could win because of a r next to his name. He still might

Abortion is a political non issue. Anyone who wants to have one will still get one. Killing your baby is between you and your maker.

We're gonna find out that Walker ran an abortion clinic.

Abortion is a political non issue. Anyone who wants to have one will still get one. Killing your baby is between you and your maker.
Do you even read the news? A non-issue? It is THE issue. Republicans have alienated women and a whole lot of men by saying the Govt. will decide how you should reproduce. Americans will always reject Authoritarian rule. It's unAmerican.

Right. You dont care that he paid for abortions. You dont care that he had children out of wedlock or that he was a bad father. You care that he is on the right and opposes the one true sacrament of liberalism
My God just stop humiliating yourself. I've never felt so embarrassed for someone in my life.

Well, it sounds like the whole story is now out.

And boy did it ever turn out to be a political ploy, which was the only thing always clear from the beginning. A Dem woman who, just months ago, had been fully supportive of Herschel, his campaign, and his primary win. THEN, the media (and who knows who else and what she was offered in return for disrupting her and her child's life) got to her with THEIR plan for her.

Julie certainly seems like a good person wanting the best for all of them and for the child. And it even sounds as if the "Dem woman" and Herschel were doing fine too, until the woman was used by the vultures for political purposes.

So, now we all know - Herschel and a woman had a relationship lasting a couple years. She got pregnant a couple times during that time. Once she had an abortion. The next time, she had a baby. Then, they broke up and Herschel was responsible for and paid (and still does pay) child support. What an absolutely shocking story which has clearly never happened to anyone before.

For now, it looks as if the political ploy might work. But it's still a month until the election and we'll see if it ultimately works.

They figured he could win because of a r next to his name. He still might
In the South football is ranked slightly above Jesus and the Confederacy in importance. It's certainly possible Walker can ride that to victory. Whatever failings he has as a person may well be overlooked in the eyes of Bulldog fans by the Heisman, 3X All-American, and 1981 national championship.

And boy did it ever turn out to be a political ploy, which was the only thing always clear from the beginning. A Dem woman who, just months ago, had been fully supportive of Herschel, his campaign, and his primary win. THEN, the media (and who knows who else and what she was offered in return for disrupting her and her child's life) got to her with THEIR plan for her.
---

You are so desperate, you cannot create a story that holds up without contradicting yourself within a space of 4 sentences.
You claim that the whole story is out and soon after you admit that you do not know the "whole story" by wondering "and who knows who else and what she was offered in return for disrupting her and her child's life?" In short, you just speculate which is also the reason why you do not provide a link to show us the "whole story" as you know it!

Last edited:
All the time, I'm a writer. Are you capable of debating w/o hurling insults?
Im sorry, the post of yours I responded to was an argument not an insult?? You clearly dont know wtf you are talking about.

Do you care?
Because I haven't seen jack shit in any of your posts up until this one showing you do.

Just bashing libs in some weird attempt to change the topic
Oh I see, Only bashing conservatives by leftist Dbags is ok here? If you libs cant take it, dont dish it out.

My God just stop humiliating yourself. I've never felt so embarrassed for someone in my life.
What should embarrass you but doesnt is the fact that you havent made an argument of any kind in this thread. Nor do you ever. How about you give it a try?

What should embarrass you but doesnt is the fact that you havent made an argument of any kind in this thread. Nor do you ever. How about you give it a try?
Like you have?

You are so desperate, you cannot create a story that holds up without contradicting yourself within a space of 4 sentences.
You claim that the whole story is out and soon after you admit that you do not know the "whole story" by wondering "and who knows who else and what she was offered in return for disrupting her and her child's life?" In short, you just speculate which is the reason also you do not provide a link to show us the "whole story" as you know it!
Good point. We now know her story, her association with Herschel, about her abortion, about their child, and about the text messages between her and Julie.

But we don't know why, between spring/summer and now, she went from being very supportive of Herschel running and winning the primary to wanting to or agreeing to deliberately try to hurt his campaign just before the election. You are so right - the media hasn't yet explained that part! Have you got any guesses? I sure have a few;)

Like you have?
I have been debating this issue for the entire thread, You just drop by to hurl lame insults. Heres you big chance, make an actual argument. Im betting you cant.

Good point. We now know her story, her association with Herschel, about her abortion, about their child, and about the text messages between her and Julie.

But we don't know why, between spring/summer and now, she went from being very supportive of Herschel running and winning the primary to wanting to or agreeing to deliberately try to hurt his campaign just before the election. You are so right - the media hasn't yet explained that part! Have you got any guesses? I sure have a few;)

Again links please. I do not trust what you claim you know or what you claim you read in text messages. What is her name? Walker apparently had children with many women...

Julie certainly seems like a good person wanting the best for all of them and for the child. And it even sounds as if the "Dem woman" and Herschel were doing fine too, until the woman was used by the vultures for political purposes.

So, now we all know - Herschel and a woman had a relationship lasting a couple years. She got pregnant a couple times during that time. Once she had an abortion. The next time, she had a baby. Then, they broke up and Herschel was responsible for and paid (and still does pay) child support. What an absolutely shocking story which has clearly never happened to anyone before.

For now, it looks as if the political ploy might work. But it's still a month until the election and we'll see if it ultimately works.
See...its always a conspiracy with you. It's always someone else's fault when it's your team.

We're gonna find out that Walker ran an abortion clinic.
But then we will be left wondering why hate-filled, atheist, left wing Christophobes vote for a preacher who beats his wife.

Oh I see, Only bashing conservatives by leftist Dbags is ok here? If you libs cant take it, dont dish it out.
Do you care?
Simple question with a simple answer.

I can take everything you post fletch. Clearly you can't as usual. Because you'll whine about insults etc while insulting people.

Back
Top Bottom