• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

Yeah. It's all the directors fault.

Not looking good for Walker. I think things just got better for Warnock.

Maybe she didnt tell him what it was for. Maybe she just told him she was sick and couldnt afford to go to the doctor so he gave her money. We dont know who this woman is or her motives or her veracity. Anyone can come out a month before an election and make claims. She needs to come forward.
Maybe Walker is just a liar and unfit for public office. I hope this wakes people up to how they've been lied to.

He'd be in like Trump. Dumb 'specific' reference.

Hi, Michael Cole.

I would think that folks who have been paying attention to the political brouhaha that's been going on for the past 6 years or so would know of the etymology of the reference. There was no need to go further with it. The Flynn reference, though, was a tad more obscure. Stating the obvious smacks of pedantry, something I try to avoid.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

As the source and story can't be verified, I don't see there is a move to make.

Sure there is a move to make: use totally reliable sources to do more research because the story can be verified if true.

Not defending the guy, he has 4 children by 4 different women so I doubt his family values claim.

How many of those four women were married to Hershel Walker at the time?

I knew Walker has no family values when I read he loves Trump the Terrorist.

My favorite part of the article:

It's pretty clear she is a liar. She is trying to cause trouble. She is doing it in an uncivil manner. She isn't doing anything in the background.

She also claims to be hiding behind anonymity to protect her child but she drops lots of hints to her identity. It will not take much to out her if somebody wanted to.

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

Do not believe all women because ones like have big credibility problems.
Of course you would say this..what else is new.

I agree this is just getting stupid at this point. This has just become one of the MANY election time - I had or claim to have had a previous relationship with this person and I want to hurt them now because I hold a grudge against them, disagree with them politically, and/or someone is paying me a lot to engage in this tactic. It's just stupid.
I don't care if they had a a long or short term relationship, had sex, or had a baby. These are all things quite common in many a man/woman relationship. This is just another -
Well of course because it's not your brand of crazy conspiracy you dismiss it.

Shocking..

It's the hypocrisy that's the problem and the fact that that people like you have tossed your principles aside for a vote.

You are what you are and you can't even admit it

So much for Walker saying he doesn't know who she is. She says she has a 10 year old child by him and other than doing what the courts have ordered he has had little to do with the child seeing him oly three times . Now even Walker , concussions and all, should be able to narrow it down to one of the four women he had children with.

The Daily Beast has released a text between the woman and Walker's current wife.

221007-walker-text-embed_dnkwjp

Naysayers? Still naysayin'?

Walkers mistake was becoming a conservative. Had he stayed on the liberal plantation, he could impregnate as many women as he pleased and have as many abortions as he wanted and be hailed as a leftist hero.
Man you are really trying here with the buzzwords..wonder if it worked

I just saw this posted by someone else:

I can’t believe that none of this abortion stuff came up in the background check when Herschel started working as an FBI agent.

Its not stupid. None of you are criticizing him for his behavior. His crime in your eyes is hypocrisy and that is only a crime because he is on the right. If he were on the left, you wouldnt give a crap about any of the things you are faking outrage over.

He is a free man to act how he so chooses.
He is also a hypocrite.
Shrug this is your problem not mine

They love to make trolling nonsense posts....
No it makes sense. He is race baiting with his plantation talk. He wants one of us to lose it and yell at him.

It's not just The Daily Beast anymore. The woman has talked to the NYT.

Oops.

Either the GOP does a shit job of vetting candidates, or they knew all this and figured Walker could win it based on his Georgia football credentials. Doesn't look to be paying off so far.

Is there nothing you did or believed when you were younger that you see as wrong today? I know numerous people who have changed their views on abortion over time. I am one of them
Dude sometimes a liar is just a liar and you just have to cut the cord.

Right. You dont care that he paid for abortions. You dont care that he had children out of wedlock or that he was a bad father. You care that he is on the right and opposes the one true sacrament of liberalism
Do you care?
Because I haven't seen jack shit in any of your posts up until this one showing you do.

Just bashing libs in some weird attempt to change the topic

How would I possibly know who is or isn't telling the truth and about none, some or all parts of the story. So far, all we have is an (as yet) anonymous woman telling one story and then adding another, days later - 1 month before an election.

The only thing which is glaringly clear to me is this is a timed tactic.

As far as the story, if true, I don't see any problem with any of it. A man and woman slept together and a pregnancy occurred. So did an abortion. Then a man and a woman slept together and a pregnancy occurred. So did a birth. If all of that is true - okay. I don't see a single newsworthy thing in any of it.

Whether it's true or not, I do wonder if any outside prompting/payment convinced the woman to tell the story/stories. And whether true or not - I think the whole thing is a very worn out and sleazy tactic. While I think all elements of the stories (even if true) are simply not newsworthy, I do hope the blatant and overused tactic backfires badly. I'm sick of this overused game.
Oh course and if this was a dem you would be on here spouting some wild ass mtg style conspiracy blah blah blah...

Trumpets humiliating themselves in this thread worse than ever. These have no limits.

Back
Top Bottom