• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

You're far from the only one and you aren't even in the top tier!!!!

With some DP posters, it's (or "it is" for those who have given up and always type "it is" now, because the difference between it's and its will always be beyond their comprehension) an ongoing challenge to try to decipher nearly all of their comments.
hold on there, um, "trouble" was obviously the one who was posting nonsense, to the point where it appeared to me he was suffering from a stroke.

If this is the level of your comprehension of conversations taking place right now, let me withdraw the challenge of you producing any comments about Hill/emails. You obviously are incapable of being honest about any posts.

With some DP posters, it's (or "it is" for those who have given up and always type "it is" now, because the difference between it's and its will always be beyond their comprehension) an ongoing challenge to try to decipher nearly all of their comments.
It is probably more correct to say "For some DP posters" rather than "With". Turn the sentence around to test that .... "It is an ongoing challenge for some posters". I only mention this because of your concern with comprehension.

Got it! You and Dana Loesch don’t care whether Herschel lied about paying a Skank for an abortion, graduating University of Georgia, how many children he sired, his history of mental illness, threatening violence, beating women and obvious inability to articulate public policy with any semblance of intelligence.

Win Herschel win! Some voters don’t care about virtue.
Me and "Dana Loesch"? LOL.

I am fine with the bold part.

By the way, AP and Reuters have reposted the story

Reuters goes even farther and talks about Walker's conservative influencer son

But one of Walker's sons, 23-year-old conservative social media influencer Christian Walker, blasted his father following Monday's report.

"Family values, people? He has four kids, four different women, wasn't in the house raising one of them. He was out having sex with other women," he said in a video aimed at conservative voters. "Y'all should care about that, conservatives."

Exactly like I said; a very strong indicator, but not getting into the issue at hand. He does not say; Yes, my dad paid for that abortion. He just paints a rather disturbing picture of his father, that quite frankly, suits the narrative.

Both AP and Reuters report the Daily Beast Story. They are not reporting the Christian Herscher story. That is not quite the same thing. If they story turns out to be false, there is no blame on AP and Reuters. They are very careful with there wording. They do not report anything new. And they keep all responsibility in the courts of the Daily Beast.

We agree more than you think we do. The only difference between the 2 of us is that you are already taking it for fact, while I still allow for the possibility of the unexpected to happen. Whatever that may be.

Joey

Exactly like I said; a very strong indicator, but not getting into the issue at hand. He does not say; Yes, my dad paid for that abortion. He just paints a rather disturbing picture of his father, that quite frankly, suits the narrative.

Both AP and Reuters report the Daily Beast Story. They are not reporting the Christian Herscher story. That is not quite the same thing. If they story turns out to be false, there is no blame on AP and Reuters. They are very careful with there wording. They do not report anything new. And they keep all responsibility in the courts of the Daily Beast.

We agree more than you think we do. The only difference between the 2 of us is that you are already taking it for fact, while I still allow for the possibility of the unexpected to happen. Whatever that may be.

Joey

Actually, if read the Reuters headline, it DOES say that Walker denies the story. I never argued that I take claims as facts. I just do not see the indicators against Walker as being "iffy" as you put it. I also disagree with the idea that the "Court of public opinion" in politics must abide to some proof beyond reasonable doubt. I see politics more as ground where preponderance of evidence should be enough to tilt the scale towards one or another candidate. But yes, I can see that we are more in agreement than in disagreement.

I also disagree with the idea that the "Court of public opinion" in politics must abide to some proof beyond reasonable doubt. I see politics more as ground where preponderance of evidence should be enough to tilt the scale towards one or another candidate.

Autistic tendencies may be taking it a wee bit too far on my end. No argument there. Until 6 months ago I worked for someone who believes everything he reads and he only reads what he wants to believe. I have tried to convince him many times of the ridicule he exposes himself to, but facebook is a much more reliable news source of course than the likes of AP, Reuters and BBC of course. He actually states often they they are the worst news outlets.

Pointless to say that I can not work for someone like that, though ultimately it was my health that forced me to quite.

Joey

Are you comparing Fetterman's faculties to Walker's? Really? The guy who talked about how he was seconds away from committing first degree murder and got stopped by a bumper sticker, inexplicably stopping in the middle of this story to lie about being an FBI agent? The guy who wonders if evolution is true, why are there still monkeys? The guy who apparently has multiple personality disorder?

Please, elaborate on how you find them equivalent.
I am asking @Argent to clarify his position. It sounds like he believes in some sort of competency test to hold office.

I'm not interested in your hyper-partisan opinion. If I were I would have asked you for it.

Sorry, but you missed point here if you think I accused him of anything. I was very careful to not accuse him and so I did not, but instead stuck to the established facts. Based on that, and that alone, I said that his very persona himself, is enough to reject him on all fronts.

Joey
You have not and I did notice that, perhaps I should have made it a point to highlight that but if you read what I said, I said it's been used against him. I did not say it was used by you. I apologize that I was not clearer about that. It isn't my intent to misrepresent you.

Some people use it as a means to deflect from things they find uncomfortable to address. I believe that to be true in this case @Gimmesometruth

I am asking @Argent to clarify his position. It sounds like he believes in some sort of competency test to hold office.

I'm not interested in your hyper-partisan opinion. If I were I would have asked you for it.
This could only be true if you think Fetterman is incompetent in a manner that is comparable to Walker.

They aren't. It's not partisan bias, that's objective reality. Only someone hyper-partisan could possibly think Walker is qualified to be in such a high office.

Hershel just keeps on flippin' and floppin' and flailin':

He managed to flop while on Hugh Hewitt's show. Hugh is the biggest lickspittle out there, if you can't make it on his show, you are really F'd.

She (anonymous woman) supposedly felt the need (ahem - or was paid, or ......) to come forward with the story to try to harm Herschel politically.
If she feels it's important to connect dots - she should come forth and connect them - provide much more than a picture of a card supposedly provided by an anonymous woman, face questions, and provide answers. We'll see if she (anonymous woman) chooses to do so. If she does, I hope she is asked and answers who else was involved with this story "coming out".
She already had one of his kids.....

But, as always, the right blames the woman, instead of a serial liar with TBI and mental illness like Herschel has...

Ha ha ha my favorite today was Rush Replacements radio telling listeners it was ok to vote for him because the Senate doesn't do much anyway, maybe just vote for judges once in awhile. Such dumb gullibles.
Such easy gaslighting of the rubes.

I am asking @Argent to clarify his position.
You asked if I felt the same about Fetterman. When I initially heard about his stroke, I wondered if he'd be able to recover enough to continue his candidacy and, if elected, carry out the responsibilities of the job. He and his doctors have been transparent about his recovery and competency to do the job. His doctors are mainstream medical professionals.

Walker was transparent about his illness until "he became a Republican senate candidate" according to his campaign manager (see link). DID is complicated, difficult to treat, and requires a lifetime of help. Walker has stated he is cured but has not provided evidence from a competent medical professional. His doctor is a quack. See link.

Two candidates, one who is somewhat physically challenged due to a stroke but has no cognitive complications evidenced by his behavior and corroborated by mainstream medical professionals and one who has a serious mental disorder that continues to affect his cognitive and behavioral abilities who was treated by a doctor who uses the colors of crayons to diagnose and cure. That is why I questioned Walker's competency for the job.

You asked if I felt the same about Fetterman. When I initially heard about his stroke, I wondered if he'd be able to recover enough to continue his candidacy and, if elected, carry out the responsibilities of the job. He and his doctors have been transparent about his recovery and competency to do the job. His doctors are mainstream medical professionals.

Walker was transparent about his illness until "he became a Republican senate candidate" according to his campaign manager (see link). DID is complicated, difficult to treat, and requires a lifetime of help. Walker has stated he is cured but has not provided evidence from a competent medical professional. His doctor is a quack. See link.

Two candidates, one who is somewhat physically challenged due to a stroke but has no cognitive complications evidenced by his behavior and corroborated by mainstream medical professionals and one who has a serious mental disorder that continues to affect his cognitive and behavioral abilities who was treated by a doctor who uses the colors of crayons to diagnose and cure. That is why I questioned Walker's competency for the job.
I understand why you raised concerns about Walker and I think it's perfectly hair to raise them. It's part of properly vetting a candidate.

I think Fetterman's stroke is also concerning and is fair game to be vetted. Both are fine to question.

However I draw the line of taking it out of the voters hands and left up to some regulatory board to decide.

If the voters in Georgia want Walker and the people of Pennsylvania decide on Fetterman. Those choices should be respected.

Are you Ok with your elected officials, or those campaigning to be an elected official, lying to you, denying what anyone with a couple functioning brain cells
could plainly see? No wonder people like you don't trust government, the standards you hold for your representation are so low, even trump could get over
them. Oh wait...
She and other Trumpers are absolutely OK with electeds lying as well as a host of other attributes that show a lack of character and integrity. They write it off to nothing more than "personality" and say they vote for them because of their policies. If anyone can figure out what Walker's "policies" are other than a complete ban on ALL abortions they have more patience than I do when it comes to trying to decipher what he says! The facts are they have moved squarely to the "I'll vote for the Republican no matter what" giving no thought to what that will mean to the ultimate makeup of a government and how they govern.

Is admirable
I think it's completely irrelevant whether Walker is believed or not. I think it's the typical just before an election tactic. I also don't care if Herschel dated a woman, she got pregnant and she got an abortion. I also don't care if Herschel dated the same woman for a while, she got pregnant again, and this time she made the opposite decision and had the child. These are both VERY common situations and there is no drama needing addressing. It's nothing more than an election tactic - and an overused one.
The attempt to make drama out of this (solely to impact an election) is disgusting and overused garbage - making the response from Herschel irrelevant, IMO.

Such righteous indignation would be admirable if it wasn't so hypocritical. We all remember the absolute glee when right before the election Rudy magically produced Hunter's laptop and the out of context emails that somehow proved Biden Sr was corrupt, or the woman who said Joe Biden sexually assaulted her. We all recall too when all the women who alleged that they were assaulted by Clinton were paraded out during the Clinton/ Trump debate. People coming forward with dirt close to an election is nothing new and both sides have done it. When "self-righteous " Republicans call out their party for the same type of thing then I might pay attention.

The guy who drove somewhere with the intent to commit murder? You sure?

Nah. What you are is lying like every right winger does about every goddamned thing.
Yeah, I'd go with the black guy who didn't chase down a black jogger with a shotgun and hold him at gunpoint.

Yeah, I'd go with the black guy who didn't chase down a black jogger with a shotgun and hold him at gunpoint.
These guys? They're locked up. Not running for office.

Arbery-suspects-1-1536x761.jpg

The main question to ask is whether Mr. Herschel Walker can shoot somebody and not lose any voters. If he can pass that test, he's in like Flynn.*

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

* And yes, I did chose this reference specifically.

The main question to ask is whether Mr. Herschel Walker can shoot somebody and not lose any voters. If he can pass that test, he's in like Flynn.*

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

* And yes, I did chose this reference specifically.
He'd be in like Trump. Dumb 'specific' reference.

Ha ha ha my favorite today was Rush Replacements radio telling listeners it was ok to vote for him because the Senate doesn't do much anyway, maybe just vote for judges once in awhile. Such dumb gullibles.
Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom