• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

Was Herschel Walker ever a dem? Do you have a link to support that assertion?
We know by his behavior that he was a lib. Just like Trump was a lib when he was sleazing around the NY social scene

^ Sexist post.

It is not merely sexist. Sexism is about placing men above women. That is not placing men above women. That is not claiming men do it less. It's claiming women do it exclusively. That, buddy, is horse **** naked misogyny.

That is some women-hating shit right there. Top shelf incel rage.

Thats not what I said. Amazing you could get so lost in such a short response, but you managed it. Well done.

I don't care what you said (^^^ she thinks it's hilarious.) Nope, not lost at all. Only a fool would think everyone's lying.

"Everything is a hoax."
-- D.J.T.

You have a good day. Beautiful here this time of year.

"Women will do anything for money! Even a sandwich! Think of what those whores will do for a pizza!!"

lol

I don't care what you said (^^^ she thinks it's hilarious.) Nope, not lost at all. Only a fool would think everyone's lying.

"Everything is a hoax."
-- D.J.T.

You have a good day. Beautiful here this time of year.

???? I didnt claim anyone was lying. Until now. And you are the one doing it.

Walkers mistake was becoming a conservative. Had he stayed on the liberal plantation, he could impregnate as many women as he pleased and have as many abortions as he wanted and be hailed as a leftist hero.
Clearly it's not a mistake being conservative, as the self-proclaimed morality and values regarding marriage and sex (and their desire to use secular govt to impose their religious vision of them on others) don't mean shit to Republicans vis a vis their own behavior so long as they gain and maintain power. If Walker wins the seat he'll be hailed as a rightist hero, just like Trump and Gingrich, two other paragons of conservative virtue.

Herschel is gonna need a little help here.

1665074546842.png

Clearly it's not a mistake being conservative, as the self-proclaimed morality and values regarding marriage and sex (and their desire to use secular govt to impose their religious vision of them on others) don't mean shit to Republicans vis a vis their own behavior so long as they gain and maintain power. If Walker wins the seat he'll be hailed as a rightist hero, just like Trump and Gingrich, two other paragons of conservative virtue.
That makes zero sense. If power was what Walker was after all he had to do is run as a democrat and you and every other lib would be cheering on sleazy behavior.

When a conservative's personal goes against the standards set by the theocrats in the GOP they don't sin they "lib."

When they claim the Lord has redeemed them they are hailed as rightist heroes and paragons of virtue. Especially if they help the GOP gain/retain power.

That makes zero sense. If power was what Walker was after all he had to do is run as a democrat and you and every other lib would be cheering on sleazy behavior.
You're hilarious when you're angry and being deliberately obtuse.

Walkers mistake was becoming a conservative. Had he stayed on the liberal plantation, he could impregnate as many women as he pleased and have as many abortions as he wanted and be hailed as a leftist hero.

"Not sure how you can be so ignorant of the facts and post on a debate site."

You're hilarious when you're angry and being deliberately obtuse.
??? Im not angry at all. Nor am I being obtuse. What I wrote was 100% accurate. You know that so you attack me for saying it.

"Not sure how you can be so ignorant of the facts and post on a debate site."
Wow, so an "I know you are but what am I? response is the best you can come up with. How shocking. lol. But go ahead, what facts did i get wrong?

But the more important point, IMO, is who cares if she is lying or telling the truth. All the things she's alleging happened long ago and it's now one month before an important election for Herschel. We've seen this exact same movie too many times to make this remake the least bit interesting.
That seems to be the safe MAGA position. Yes, he's lying, but we don't care if he's lying.
Like you wait for that word to come to a conclusion. lol
You're right - it's generally obvious. But it's a nice heads up when new members post, etc. You can appreciate that if I start off with "RepubliKKKan party" or similar, there's no real need to read the rest for you to know where I'll end up.

My favorite part of the article:

It's pretty clear she is a liar. She is trying to cause trouble. She is doing it in an uncivil manner. She isn't doing anything in the background.

She also claims to be hiding behind anonymity to protect her child but she drops lots of hints to her identity. It will not take much to out her if somebody wanted to.

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

Do not believe all women because ones like have big credibility problems.
Funny how every woman is a liar.

"BUH BUH BUH LIBZ!"

Your only defense, and Lord are you devoted to it.
Translation You cant cobble together an intelligent response to what I wrote so you attack me personally.

Wow, so an "I know you are but what am I? response is the best you can come up with. How shocking. lol. But go ahead, what facts did i get wrong?
You declared that Walker should have stayed on the dem plantation. He was never ON the dem plantation. So, you're wrong.

Part of it would depend on when this supposed abortion took place. People have been known to change their positions you know. :rolleyes:

But the poster does not seem to care about such details.

I have no problem with people changing beliefs as long as this change does not come when they address other people's problems (pregnancies) when they set different standards of morality.

That seems to be the safe MAGA position. Yes, he's lying, but we don't care if he's lying.

You're right - it's generally obvious. But it's a nice heads up when new members post, etc. You can appreciate that if I start off with "RepubliKKKan party" or similar, there's no real need to read the rest for you to know where I'll end up.
The leftist kook tell is 'fascist.' Which means close to 98% of leftists here are kooks. But im being generous.

Translation You cant cobble together an intelligent response to what I wrote so you attack me personally.
Your "cobbling" involved stating that Walker was a lib when he behaved shamefully, and contending he would be a hero if he ran as a Democrat.

That's being deliberately obtuse. Feeling attacked about it? Either post something less stupid or cry moar.

Back
Top Bottom