• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

She's provided evidence. Herschel has failed to sue.

What evidence do you have she is lying?
But the more important point, IMO, is who cares if she is lying or telling the truth. All the things she's alleging happened long ago and it's now one month before an important election for Herschel. We've seen this exact same movie too many times to make this remake the least bit interesting.

I do. He can admit it or deny it. Same move he had a few days ago.

If the Daily Beast were fabricating the story, Walker's threat of legal action would be reality.

Looks legit until proven otherwise, IMO.
He denied it, you posted it yourself!

But the more important point, IMO, is who cares if she is lying or telling the truth. All the things she's alleging happened long ago and it's now one month before an important election for Herschel. We've seen this exact same movie too many times to make this remake the least bit interesting.

Its just part of a long pattern of lying.

My favorite part of the article:

It's pretty clear she is a liar. She is trying to cause trouble. She is doing it in an uncivil manner. She isn't doing anything in the background.

She also claims to be hiding behind anonymity to protect her child but she drops lots of hints to her identity. It will not take much to out her if somebody wanted to.

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

Do not believe all women because ones like have big credibility problems.
Women date men for free meals. Imagine what they'll do for something much larger. :rolleyes:

Those Republicans are such good examples for American children... Dana Loesch, a former spokesperson for the National Rifle Association and a former writer and editor for the right-wing media outlet Breitbart, made the position of party leadership clear: “I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles,” she said. “I want control of the Senate.”

You'd think they could find a way to win elections by nominated decent, healthy people.

Can you address the point of whether you believe Herschel’s denials?

The vast majority of Christians and the "leadership", loosely defined, would NOT support the extreme position of the democrat party which would allow abortions up until the moment of birth.

When the rare time that an actual journalist asks for clarification from a democrat running for office their position regarding abortion, they almost always deflect and not answer what restrictions they would support. IMO a lack of restriction means it is allowed at all times in all circumstances.
I do love it when you guys use "democrat" party. You're just telling us you're steeped in right wing propaganda, and so we can view what follows in that context. Thanks for the heads up!!

As the source and story can't be verified, I don't see there is a move too make.

Not defending the guy, he has 4 children by 4 different women so i doubt his family values claim.

Hi yankintx

So he has 4 kids with 4 different women. Apparently he takes it rather likely to walk out on a relationship, even if there is a child of himself involved. Yet he is still anti-abortion.

How hypocrite can one get???

ok, I should not judge too quickly. But hey, it happened 4 times and he is the common denominator here. So I think it is a safe bet. Sounds like the abortion rumours could well be true.

Joey

It used to be said, in my younger days that the worst thing for a politician would be getting caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy. Not sure that holds true anymore.

I do love it when you guys use "democrat" party. You're just telling us you're steeped in right wing propaganda, and so we can view what follows in that context. Thanks for the heads up!!
Like you wait for that word to come to a conclusion. lol

Are the Democrats going to use this in a cynical play to win the election? You betcha.

Does that fact detract from the fact that (if true) Walker paid for a lovers' abortion, had multiple kids out of wedlock (proven) and has a history of abusive behavior while at the same time pushing a hardline stance of criminalizing abortion under all circumstances in the name of morality?

Oh hell no.

So, if you do not care if he paid for an abortion, I hope you will not try to lecture others what to do with their pregnancies?

If you do, you are a f**ing hypocrite because OBVIOUSLY, you put the accomplishment of a political objective higher than the loss of a fetus' life!
Part of it would depend on when this supposed abortion took place. People have been known to change their positions you know. :rolleyes:

Part of it would depend on when this supposed abortion took place. People have been known to change their positions you know. :rolleyes:
Yep. I think everybody's lying except Herschel. It's a worldwide conspiracy against Trump and Trump candidates. Rock on, brother.

Are the Democrats going to use this in a cynical play to win the election? You betcha.

Does that fact detract from the fact that (if true) Walker paid for a lovers' abortion, had multiple kids out of wedlock (proven) and has a history of abusive behavior while at the same time pushing a hardline stance of criminalizing abortion under all circumstances in the name of morality?

Oh hell no.
Walkers mistake was becoming a conservative. Had he stayed on the liberal plantation, he could impregnate as many women as he pleased and have as many abortions as he wanted and be hailed as a leftist hero.

Yep. I think everybody's lying except Herschel. It's a worldwide conspiracy against Trump and Trump candidates. Rock on, brother.
Thats not what I said. Amazing you could get so lost in such a short response, but you managed it. Well done.

She's provided evidence. Herschel has failed to sue.

What evidence do you have she is lying?
1. Her evidence is undersized

2. Who would he sue? Her identity is unknown

3. She has said things that contradict her claim. I think I was clear about that in my post.

But the more important point, IMO, is who cares if she is lying or telling the truth. All the things she's alleging happened long ago

You would be singing a very different tune if Raphael Warnock had done any of this.

and it's now one month before an important election for Herschel. We've seen this exact same movie too many times to make this remake the least bit interesting.

Walkers mistake was becoming a conservative. Had he stayed on the liberal plantation, he could impregnate as many women as he pleased and have as many abortions as he wanted and be hailed as a leftist hero.
Was Herschel Walker ever a dem? Do you have a link to support that assertion?

Back
Top Bottom