• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

Michael Cole

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.

The Daily Beast isn't the most trustworthy source, but I don't think they're making it up.

Game's on, Herschel. Your move.

As the source and story can't be verified, I don't see there is a move too make.

Not defending the guy, he has 4 children by 4 different women so i doubt his family values claim.

As the source and story can't be verified, I don't see there is a move too make.
I do. He can admit it or deny it. Same move he had a few days ago.

If the Daily Beast were fabricating the story, Walker's threat of legal action would be reality.

Looks legit until proven otherwise, IMO.
Not defending the guy, he has 4 children by 4 different women so i doubt his family values claim.

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.

The Daily Beast isn't the most trustworthy source, but I don't think they're making it up.

Republicans are all against killing babies....unless its one of their candidates...

Republicans are all against killing babies....unless its one of their candidates...
This revelation upped the ante. A signed check and a card are not necessarily evidence of an abortion. Proving one's father is a simple matter of birth records.

From the article:

"(Walker has publicly acknowledged the child as his own, and the woman proved she is the child's mother and provided credible evidence of a long-term relationship with Walker.)"
Caught in the web of his own lies.

This revelation upped the ante. A signed check and a card are not necessarily evidence of an abortion. Proving one's father is a simple matter of birth records.

Birth records only prove who is the mother. To prove who is the father takes a DNA test ... or general agreement. Men who acted as father but suspect the child isn't theirs are not always so caddish as to dispute it.

Of course it’s true, but there’s no point in dwelling on it. Sure it demonstrates how morally disgusting evangelicals are. But that doesn’t matter to them. They’re beyond saving.

We’re talking about the US Senate. Walker’s non invented resume is carrying a football and saying nice things to Trump. Imagine him cluelessly walking into the Senate after winning. That’s a humiliation to the entire state of Georgia.

So Imho we should just ignore this story. It will only help “victimize” Walker.

Given how Walker seems to have such erratic behavior, I am not sure it invalidates his statement. Dude's not all there and obviously has some mental issues (possibly caused by repeated concussions).

My favorite part of the article:

The anonymous woman said that while she’s been a “good sport” about the campaign, after Walker’s denial, she could no longer keep this information from the public.

“I’ve been very civil thus far. I keep my mouth shut. I don’t cause any trouble. I stay in the background. But I’m also not gonna get run over time and time again,” she said. “That’s crazy.”

It's pretty clear she is a liar. She is trying to cause trouble. She is doing it in an uncivil manner. She isn't doing anything in the background.

She also claims to be hiding behind anonymity to protect her child but she drops lots of hints to her identity. It will not take much to out her if somebody wanted to.

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

Do not believe all women because ones like have big credibility problems.

Repubs shouldn't have fielded an unqualified candidate with a history of lying and mental illness. Problem solved.

The solution to this problem is to simply vote him into office and seat him with the moronic football coach they elected out of Alabama and the ditzy cheerleader from Tennessee.

It's pretty clear she is a liar. She is trying to cause trouble. She is doing it in an uncivil manner. She isn't doing anything in the background.

She also claims to be hiding behind anonymity to protect her child but she drops lots of hints to her identity. It will not take much to out her if somebody wanted to.

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

You raise a good point. Simply knowing that she is the mother of one of his children doesn't narrow it down much. We have no idea how many more children of his are out there and still unaccounted for.

You raise a good point. Simply knowing that she is the mother of one of his children doesn't narrow it down much. We have no idea how many more children of his are out there and still unaccounted for.
He was an amazing and famous athlete and celebrity. He probably has children everywhere.

We are all super surprised about your comments that you don't believe her. And that you would post aspersions against her. And that you would post excuses for a GOP liar. This is a sad day for DP.

/s

Back
Top Bottom