• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

As the source and story can't be verified, I don't see there is a move too make.

Not defending the guy, he has 4 children by 4 different women so i doubt his family values claim.
Does he not know what a condom is?

Breaking news an apparent hypocritical human!

A great deal of that to go around. If we didn't elect hypocrites, we would have no representation.

It's easy to hold to non-existent standards and just call out others.
Those Republicans are such good examples for American children... Dana Loesch, a former spokesperson for the National Rifle Association and a former writer and editor for the right-wing media outlet Breitbart, made the position of party leadership clear: “I don’t care if Herschel Walker paid to abort endangered baby eagles,” she said. “I want control of the Senate.”

As the source and story can't be verified, I don't see there is a move too make.

Not defending the guy, he has 4 children by 4 different women so i doubt his family values claim.

A simple DNA test will make the point. If it's requested, you can bet Hershy-squirt Walker will try to fight it. When he does, this will answer the question quite nicely.

Surprise, surprise, he's another lying republican that will say and do anything to get power. The Republican Party is a criminal enterprise that uses lies and deception unlike any political entity in recent history, it's constant, and literally everything is hardcore bullshit. The party of family values? :ROFLMAO: Whatever Trump wants! o_O I guess that includes Treason and more attacks and riots on the U.S. government and its institutions if they don't get to spread their Treason. Suddenly, top secret documents theft and mishandling is no big deal? o_O Traitors get death according to the U.S. Constitution!

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

I have in bold my favorite part of your "plausible scenario"

REALLY?

:ROFLMAO:

Repubs shouldn't have fielded an unqualified candidate with a history of lying and mental illness. Problem solved.
He's the candidate because he scored touchdowns and was djt's choice. And djt chooses only the best people...

I’m not suprised at all that the racist lefties are ripping on poor ol Hershel. Not unexpected

There is nothing racist about it. That is an outright lie.

Typical of the right to defend one of their own despite the fact that he is a steaming pile of fecal matter, and they know it.

There is nothing racist about it.
Warnock-2-1200x800.jpg

"I know. Right?"

That is an outright lie.

Typical of the right to defend one of their own despite the fact that he is a steaming pile of fecal matter, and they know it.
They don't care. He's a vote, or so they think.

Having such enviable foresight as they do, I'd like to hear their plans for when, inevitably, McConnell and Trump are on different sides of an issue. Hell, McConnell is now Trump's enemy. Does Herschel even realize who his boss would be? Do the Trumpers?

After a woman revealed that Republican senatorial candidate Herschel Walker had urged her to have an abortion, Walker adamantly denied the story and claimed he had no idea who this woman could be.

But there’s a good reason the woman finds that defense highly doubtful: She’s the mother of one of his children.
In the case that H Walker may not be lying :ROFLMAO: - here's something to consider. In my observation of him after seeing him lie as much as he does, could it be possible that he's very mentally ill? Like this particular 'lie', he apparently doesn't remember making babies. I'm coming to this conclusion because like most of his many recent lies, it's as if he really doesn't know what he's saying or doing. As if it never happened - or did happen, depending on his convenient lie at the moment. One thing certain as far as I am concerned - he's extremely mental and shouldn't be within 10 miles of the Capitol Building or any other government facility for that matter. imo

In the case that H Walker may not be lying :ROFLMAO: - here's something to consider. In my observation of him after seeing him lie as much as he does, could it be possible that he's very mentally ill? Like this particular 'lie', he apparently doesn't remember making babies. I'm coming to this conclusion because like most of his many recent lies, it's as if he really doesn't know what he's saying or doing. As if it never happened - or did happen, depending on his convenient lie at the moment. One thing certain as far as I am concerned - he's extremely mental and shouldn't be within 10 miles of the Capitol Building or any other government facility for that matter. imo
He's open about it.

“As everyone knows, I had a real battle with mental health. I even wrote a book about it. And by the grace of God, I’ve overcome it,” Walker says in the ad, referencing his 2008 memoir “Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder.”

Problem is, he thinks God cured him. I dunno. Such thoughts are surely indicative of mental illness.

It's not called a cult for nothing.

My favorite part of the article:

It's pretty clear she is a liar. She is trying to cause trouble. She is doing it in an uncivil manner. She isn't doing anything in the background.

She also claims to be hiding behind anonymity to protect her child but she drops lots of hints to her identity. It will not take much to out her if somebody wanted to.

Also these new details vast more doubt on the accuracy of her version of the story.

It is totally plausible that he had no idea why she was not feeling well afterward and sent the mother of his child a get well card along with a check to help her with household expenses while she was not well.

Do not believe all women because ones like have big credibility problems.
I agree this is just getting stupid at this point. This has just become one of the MANY election time - I had or claim to have had a previous relationship with this person and I want to hurt them now because I hold a grudge against them, disagree with them politically, and/or someone is paying me a lot to engage in this tactic. It's just stupid.
I don't care if they had a a long or short term relationship, had sex, or had a baby. These are all things quite common in many a man/woman relationship. This is just another -

Anybody who didn’t see this shot by the Dems is just plain blind

He's open about it.

“As everyone knows, I had a real battle with mental health. I even wrote a book about it. And by the grace of God, I’ve overcome it,” Walker says in the ad, referencing his 2008 memoir “Breaking Free: My Life with Dissociative Identity Disorder.”

Problem is, he thinks God cured him. I dunno. Such thoughts are surely indicative of mental illness.

It's not called a cult for nothing.
Evidentially then, his "mental" condition is so severe that that in itself should automatically disqualify him to run for the Senate - or dog catcher. The Repubs need to drop the net over H Walker and do this nation a big favor. He's not fit to be left unsupervised on the streets of America. imo

I agree this is just getting stupid at this point. This has just become one of the MANY election time - I had or claim to have had a previous relationship with this person and I want to hurt them now because I hold a grudge against them, disagree with them politically, and/or someone is paying me a lot to engage in this tactic. It's just stupid.
I don't care if they had a a long or short term relationship, had sex, or had a baby. These are all things quite common in many a man/woman relationship. This is just another -

So, if you do not care if he paid for an abortion, I hope you will not try to lecture others what to do with their pregnancies?

If you do, you are a f**ing hypocrite because OBVIOUSLY, you put the accomplishment of a political objective higher than the loss of a fetus' life!

Last edited:
So Imho we should just ignore this story. It will only help “victimize” Walker.
I certainly think it has the potential of backfiring from its intent - a pretty big potential.

I certainly think it has the potential of backfiring from its intent - a pretty big potential.

How moronic. If he was a Democrat, you'd be screaming about "black culture". You're gonna claim his own family coming out against him are "deep state actors".

Evidentially then, his "mental" condition is so severe that that in itself should automatically disqualify him to run for the Senate - or dog catcher. The Repubs need to drop the net over H Walker and do this nation a big favor. He's not fit to be left unsupervised on the streets of America. imo
I could say I don't get it, but I'm inclined to agree with the straight-talking James Carville. Sometimes it really does boil down to this.

Sadly, ironically and dangerously, the current state of the Republican Party is exactly what Putin is referring to when criticizing democracy.

Back
Top Bottom