• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

Galactic spin is here to post lies again. I have debated the issue of Walker this entire thread. Now I am debating people who are making me the topic. Most libs cant debate anything so they engage in trolling. Thats what you guys are doing now.
Nope. You've babbled some "but liberals" bullshit and accused everyone of being dumb and dishonest. Your entire "debate" has been to turn this whole thing around and somehow, absurdly, try to blame Democrats for Walker's lies. That's not debating.

Oh yeah, and you also lied about Walker previously being a Democrat.

A large majority of Reps support a woman's right to choose up to a point. That point may vary between about 6 and 20 weeks, with most landing somewhere near the 15-week point.
.......yet a significant number of GOP electeds or want to be elected officials do not hold that position including Walker and they are the ones that set the rules for others despite the will of the majority. If every State were forced to put the issue to a plebiscite the right to choose would prevail but as it is it gets caught up with other issues which is why there should be a federal law.

I do. He can admit it or deny it. Same move he had a few days ago.

If the Daily Beast were fabricating the story, Walker's threat of legal action would be reality.

Looks legit until proven otherwise, IMO.
Wow! Guilty until proven innocent, that's really American.

Nope. You've babbled some "but liberals" bullshit and accused everyone of being dumb and dishonest. Your entire "debate" has been to turn this whole thing around and somehow, absurdly, try to blame Democrats for Walker's lies. That's not debating.

Oh yeah, and you also lied about Walker previously being a Democrat.
That is all he ever has, 24/7. You have to treat him like a child, because the posts are so childish.

I edited the quote to which the poster responded (in red) to clearly separate it from his comments

@trouble13
Any comments about the new developments? Is it still clear to you that the woman a liar?

@gbg3

I noticed that you actually "liked" the above response.
Do you realize that the texts in your link agree 100% with the quote cited by trouble13 and with what I said today about her attitude?
'
The anonymous woman said that while she’s been a “good sport” about the campaign, after Walker’s denial, she could no longer keep this information from the public.

“I’ve been very civil thus far. I keep my mouth shut. I don’t cause any trouble. I stay in the background. But I’m also not gonna get run over time and time again,” she said. “That’s crazy.”
What new developments?

So far I see no reason to not believe HW.

What new developments?

So, it is STILL clear to you that she is lying.. Apparently, you are selective regarding which people give you reasons that they are lying and which ones give you reasons to believe that they are honest.

@gbg3

Out of curiosity, do you STILL believe that his assessment that the woman is clearly lying desrves a "like" from you?

I said earlier in this thread that the abortion was not, imo, as big an issue as his lack of intellect. I've just found out that shortly after his NFL retirement he was diagnosed with DID which is a handicap that seems as though it should be a disqualification for public office. It explains why he may not remember women with whom he slept and children he may have fathered as well as his other behavioral issues -- who can say outside of a professional which personality was in control at those times?

Crock of shit.

Birth records only prove who is the mother. To prove who is the father takes a DNA test ... or general agreement. Men who acted as father but suspect the child isn't theirs are not always so caddish as to dispute it.
There are exception to this rule due to chimerism. Even the birth mother is not guaranteed to be genetically the mother.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lydia_Fairchild
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_(genetics)#(KarenKeegan)

We might all be chimeras to some degree.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3458919/

So, it is STILL clear to you that she is lying.. Apparently, you are selective regarding which people give you reasons that they are lying and which ones give you reasons to believe that they are honest.

@gbg3

Out of curiosity, do you STILL believe that his assessment that the woman is clearly lying desrves a "like" from you?
I am selective about who I believe. In this case I believe him not her.

I am selective about who I believe. In this case I believe him not her.

I do not doubt that you are selective about who you believe. The issue is that your selection is not based on the available facts. It is based on your partisan desires.
Otherwise, you would not come that early to claim that you could clearly see that the woman was lying!

And the hilarious thing is that the favorite part of the article you chose to dismiss “I’ve been very civil thus far. I keep my mouth shut. I don’t cause any trouble. I stay in the background. But I’m also not gonna get run over time and time again,” she said. “That’s crazy.” is now corroborated by Walker's campaign ITSELF

The Walker campaign provided copies of the text message exchange to NBC News hours before The New York Times published an interview with the woman,

. Yes, the woman was very civil, but this would not make her willing to lie about her past or about the father of her kid in order to cover Walker's back.

What new developments?

THESE NEW DEVELOPMENTS

The Walker campaign provided copies of the text message exchange to NBC News hours before The New York Times published an interview with the woman,

Do you believe the texts are real? If you do, then feel free to explain why Walker's current wife did not tell an "obvious" (to you) liar that she was just lying!

I agree this is just getting stupid at this point. This has just become one of the MANY election time - I had or claim to have had a previous relationship with this person and I want to hurt them now because I hold a grudge against them, disagree with them politically, and/or someone is paying me a lot to engage in this tactic. It's just stupid.
I don't care if they had a a long or short term relationship, had sex, or had a baby. These are all things quite common in many a man/woman relationship. This is just another -

and later in this thread...

That's an "agenda" Dems are trying to pin on Reps and it's simply untrue for the majority.

A large majority of Reps support a woman's right to choose up to a point. That point may vary between about 6 and 20 weeks, with most landing somewhere near the 15-week point.

As far as if abortion is murder - well, abortion is what it is. However you might choose to view the concepts of life in terms of embryo/fetus, it is permanently ended with a successful abortion, and it happens by a deliberate, not accidental or natural action. I think we all have a clear understanding of what the outcome of the abortion procedure is, don't we?

Apparently, your general attitude and responses in this thread show that you also do not care if they had a late abortion (later than 20 weeks ) because you do not show any interest in finding such details. Am I correct?

You are so desperate, you cannot create a story that holds up without contradicting yourself within a space of 4 sentences.
You claim that the whole story is out and soon after you admit that you do not know the "whole story" by wondering "and who knows who else and what she was offered in return for disrupting her and her child's life?" In short, you just speculate which is also the reason why you do not provide a link to show us the "whole story" as you know it!
This looks exactly like the bogus Christine Blasey Ford story the Dems. fabricated to sink Kavanaugh's nomination. Their formula is to make up an incendiary story about a month before the vote, then they get the crooked MSM to run with it and stir up bitterness and indignation, and then reward the liar with a few Go fund me accounts that are gleefully filled by their gullible, low information constituents. In the end, this woman will be discarded to never be heard from again, just like Blasey Ford was.

I was on the fence to start but am now convinced that she did have the abortion and that he paid for it. I don't really care about that, it's between the two of them. However, the fact he lied about knowing who it was and about knowing her changed my mind. Had he just come out and admitted it I think he would have fared far better than he has in managing this. Trumpers won't care as they are perfectly fine with liars and candidates of bad character but Independents will and I think this likely gives GA back to the Dems. Walker is just a really lousy candidate with relay lousy people on his campaign team but instead of blaming him and them Trumpers will blame her....it's how they roll.

Back
Top Bottom