• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Had an Abortion With Herschel Walker. She Also Had a Child With Him.

You made the accusation, you prove it.,
Please don't **** with me. It's a waste of both our time. Walker participated in an abortion and then claimed to be pro-life. It seems to be a prerequisite for running as a Republican.

In fact, YOU are the one who claimed he switched parties and then "changed his mind" about abortion. Prove your assertion. Your "contributions" to this thread smell so badly that I have to hang my head out a window to read them.

Employing such overused/sleazy/obvious tactics weeks before an election should lead to not caring about said tactics or should lead to such tactics backfiring.
Do you mean like Rudy dropping off Hunter's hard drive with selected out-of-context emails in October of 2020 in order to paint Biden as some corrupt person? An accusation that the GOP Senate found no evidence of. Like that?

Last edited:
No, I question you because I have found you to post bullshit just like you did here.
That is not true, nor is it happening now, you are being called out for not having any knowledge of the debate at hand and demanding I provide you with basic info......which makes no sense for to do if I "post BS all the time".
You cant back it up, so you attack me for asking.
I am not required to hold your hand and provide you with information freely available on this issue. Do some prep instead of showing up ignorant.
If you had an answer you would have posted it.
See above....and again, don't depend on me to provide you on info when you don't trust me in the first place.
Period. Yet you will spend the next ten posts deflecting and accusing and squirming your way out of it. Thats how you operate and thats why I ask you to back up your claims.
It was not about a "claim". It is about your lack of prep for a debate. You always need to be spoon-fed.

It's convenient that when he's an older man (now 60) and not screwing as many women as back in the day that he changes his stance on abortion.

But what would show a legitimate change in his ways is acknowledging the error of his old ways. Instead he lies. I mean, that is the "Christian" thing to do, right? And about those lies, we don't have to believe the unnamed woman in this case, whose name no doubt will come out soon. We can listen to his own kid, who recount the abuse, running from him, having to move 6 times in as many months out of fear.

Can't help but wonder how many abortions Trump paid or did not pay for.

Dems only attack or criticize blacks who have left the liberal plantation. Not one of you libs has criticized him for paying for an abortion, having tons of kids out of wedlock, or being a crappy father. You dont care about any of that. Walkers crime in the eyes of the left is hypocrisy
No one believes that the cult cares about children or families. In fact, Walker is the cult's hero of the day for doing all the things you mentioned. You should look in the mirror.

There was a time when not knowing how to spell “potato” was nearly disqualifying for a VP candidates. Gary Hart had to drop out of the presidential race because he was having an affair with a young woman.

Now, an anti-abortion candidate who paid for an abortion for his girlfriend only gets a yawn from Republican voters. It’s all about power and not about qualifications, morals or values.
One of his elected GA supporters is on tape talking about abortion being 'murder of the unborn' as a deeply held personal conviction. In the next cut she is talking about how Walkers actions don't matter because the R's need to retake the Senate.

So, she is willing to murder the unborn to gain political power. Nice deeply held personal conviction.

(OK, by your posts I thought you were following this. The dates have been published multiple times...it was in 2009.
I never saw the dates.

Not that this matters but that actually is around the time that banks started offering the ability for people to deposit checks by photographing them.

I never saw the dates.

Not that this matters but that actually is around the time that banks started offering the ability for people to deposit checks by photographing them.
Oh OK.......if you say so. You really are reaching. I guess this woman may have been an early adopter! Even in the case of a cheque deposited by a picture the image of that is kept by the bank the cheque was written on as proof it was cashed. You can get a copy of a cheque cashed electronically just as you can of one deposited traditionally. Walker has the cheque or access to it.

Last edited:
Let's not act like the post was some kind of troll intended to offend people and drag the website down. It was misogyny. Real misogyny. And it should not be masked as some sort of "just trolling".
Who are you talking to? I never said "just trolling". I said the post was vile. It was vile misogyny. Since you appear to be the one trolling we can agree on the rest and move along.

It
Oh OK.......if you say so. You really are reaching.
No im not reaching. I only mentioned it as an FYI kinda thing. It's not part of my argument.

Oh another piece of useless information on this topic...

They say Picaso use to take out a dozen or so of his friends to the most expensive restaurants and run up extravagant bills. When the check would come he would write them a check which nobody would cash because his signature was more valuable than his meal.

It was kind of a genius way of getting things for free.

You are willing to believe an anonymous accuser but not him. Why is that?
Because he has lied about other things - graduating 1st in his college class (he didn't graduate at all); being in law enforcement (he wasn't); serving 4500+ people in a health care charity (he didn't). Those kinds of lies are not little white ones. They are out and out lies, intending to make himself look good. So, why should we believe him now, just months after those other whoppers? Especially when his MAGA son, just a couple of days ago, calls him a liar?

But, I can see why you believe him. You believe TFG after his telling thousands of provable lies. Afterr

He was asked if he knew her PRIOR to her saying she has a child with him. Pay attention dude
Wrong, AGAIN, the very first Q Hannity asked......AFTER HER REVELATION HAD BEEN PUBLIC, AFTER SHE HAS IDENTIFIED HERSELF AS THE MOTHER OF ONE OF HIS OUT OF WEDLOCK CHILDREN......WAS....IF HE KNEW WHO THE WOMAN IS. He said he does not know. You just watched the vid.
How can anyone go through life forgetting who he got pregnant at least twice?

The truth here is that left does not like the way they think Walker will vote if he gets into Congress and they will go to any extreme to stop it from happening.
Don't be so shy with your bottom of the barrel lies. Just straight out say this is totally made up by liberals because they're scared of Herschel walker. Just say it. You, of course, could not possibly know the truth of that, which is probably why you were too embarrassed just to say it.

I said earlier in this thread that the abortion was not, imo, as big an issue as his lack of intellect. I've just found out that shortly after his NFL retirement he was diagnosed with DID which is a handicap that seems as though it should be a disqualification for public office. It explains why he may not remember women with whom he slept and children he may have fathered as well as his other behavioral issues -- who can say outside of a professional which personality was in control at those times?

I said earlier in this thread that the abortion was not, imo, as big an issue as his lack of intellect. I've just found out that shortly after his NFL retirement he was diagnosed with DID which is a handicap that seems as though it should be a disqualification for public office. It explains why he may not remember women with whom he slept and children he may have fathered as well as his other behavioral issues -- who can say outside of a professional which personality was in control at those times?

Do you feel the same is true about fetterman after having his stroke?

Who are you talking to? I never said "just trolling". I said the post was vile. It was vile misogyny. Since you appear to be the one trolling we can agree on the rest and move along.

His goal is not to bring down the website or troll or anything like that. His goal is to express his perspective. I just like to be clear about writing bigotry off to "trolling"; I don't do that.

Do you feel the same is true about fetterman after having his stroke?
Are you comparing Fetterman's faculties to Walker's? Really? The guy who talked about how he was seconds away from committing first degree murder and got stopped by a bumper sticker, inexplicably stopping in the middle of this story to lie about being an FBI agent? The guy who wonders if evolution is true, why are there still monkeys? The guy who apparently has multiple personality disorder?

Please, elaborate on how you find them equivalent.

Are you comparing Fetterman's faculties to Walker's? Really? The guy who talked about how he was seconds away from committing first degree murder and got stopped by a bumper sticker, inexplicably stopping in the middle of this story to lie about being an FBI agent? The guy who wonders if evolution is true, why are there still monkeys? The guy who apparently has multiple personality disorder?

Please, elaborate on how you find them equivalent.
I'd say he compares very favorably to a guy chasing down a black jogger with a loaded shotgun.

Back
Top Bottom