• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

She Did It Again.....With Some Help Bye bye Weil.

HikerGuy83

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
She's my hero !!!!

I'll be working on her campaign for sure.

Looks like she might be helping Mark Kelly to understand why he's going to get his rear end kicked in about a year. He might just be listening to her.

David Weil, Biden’s pick, served in the position from 2014 until the end of President Obama’s tenure as president. The final vote was 47-53. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema and Sen. Mark Kelly, both from Arizona, and West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin voted against moving forward with Weil’s nomination, Politico reported.

Waiting till the day Sinema finally switches parties

Last edited:
She's my hero !!!!

I'll be working on her campaign for sure.

Looks like she might be helping Mark Kelly to understand why he's going to get his rear end kicked in about a year. He might just be listening to her.

David Weil, Biden’s pick, served in the position from 2014 until the end of President Obama’s tenure as president. The final vote was 47-53. Sen. Kyrsten Sinema and Sen. Mark Kelly, both from Arizona, and West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin voted against moving forward with Weil’s nomination, Politico reported.
I’m surprised sinema had time to vote between parties with rich corporate donors.

Waiting till the day Sinema finally switches parties
You do realize if Sinema did switch parties, that would give the GOP control of the senate 51-49 and make Mitch McConnell majority leader. It amazes me that both major parties expect their members to march lockstep like mindless robots with no mind of their own or any consideration given to those who elected them in the first place. Free and individual thinkers aren’t allowed in either major party. What’s worse is each major party is trying to kick anyone out of their party who might have the audacity to think on his own and actually consider the people he represents instead of just the party when voting in congress. Only the mindless, now belong to either party who's willing to be lead around by the nose and do their bidding with no questions asked.

You do realize if Sinema did switch parties, that would give the GOP control of the senate 51-49 and make Mitch McConnell majority leader.
The joke apparently went right over your head.
It amazes me that both major parties expect their members to march lockstep like mindless robots with no mind of their own or any consideration given to those who elected them in the first place. Free and individual thinkers aren’t allowed in either major party. What’s worse is each major party is trying to kick anyone out of their party who might have the audacity to think on his own and actually consider the people he represents instead of just the party when voting in congress. Only the mindless, now belong to either party who's willing to be lead around by the nose and do their bidding with no questions asked.
Good. Stay in line.

Wonder what that would look like if this was the vote on Jackson ?

This place would be going ape.

I do, and she won't be reelected.

We'll have to wait and see.

Unless you are sporting a crystal ball.

A lot of moderate GOPer's will vote for her.

If you clowns can figure out how to primary her (why don't you run Cindy McCain), you might be right.

We'd probably put her on the ballot at that point.

Good chance you eat your words.

The only fashion accessory that is missing is the tin foil hat!

1648827285700.png

We'll have to wait and see.

Unless you are sporting a crystal ball.

A lot of moderate GOPer's will vote for her.

If you clowns can figure out how to primary her (why don't you run Cindy McCain), you might be right.

We'd probably put her on the ballot at that point.

Good chance you eat your words.

The right wingers won't vote for her because she's Gay.

The left wingers won't vote for her because she is for all practical purposes a right winger.

The right wingers won't vote for her because she's Gay.

The left wingers won't vote for her because she is for all practical purposes a right winger.

Thanks for the prediction.

I am ROTFLMAO.

I am a "right winger" and will vote for her any day of the week.

So will a great many others I know.

Smacking Biden repeatedly.......Very Good

Being Gay........Who gives a frick.

Back
Top Bottom