• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sharyl Attkisson: Serious Questions About The Way Covid Deaths Have Been Counted

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
We have been suspicious about the data and cooking the books. Covid was a political windfall for the Democrats and people think they will let it pass?
————

Thanksgiving 2020, Lucais Reilly shoots his wife Kristin in the head, then turns the gun on himself, committing suicide. They have alcohol and drugs in their system and a history of domestic troubles.

Grand County coroner Brenda Bock explains how the small town tragedy is exposing serious questions about the way Covid deaths are counted.

Brenda Bock: I had a homicide-suicide the end of November, and the very next day it showed up on the state website as Covid deaths. And they were gunshot wounds. And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as Covid deaths.

Brenda Bock: I had a homicide-suicide the end of November, and the very next day it showed up on the state website as Covid deaths. And they were gunshot wounds. And I questioned that immediately because I had not even signed off the death certificates yet, and the state was already reporting them as Covid deaths.

What state reports individual Covid deaths on its state website?

What state reports individual Covid deaths on its state website?
Maybe there is a website coroners have access too?

My aunt passed away last year. She was 98 with heart failure for 10 years. My uncle - her husband - had just passed away at 101. After the funeral her health declined. She went to the hospital and they tested her for Covid as part of routine procedure. As a surprise - she was positive. Most likely a "well wisher" checking on her after the funeral brought it to her ( she didn't attend the funeral herself). She had no Covid symptoms but I'd not be surprised if she wasn't put down as dying from Covid.

As usual, outstanding work by Sharyl Attkisson. We already knew this had been going on since the very start of this virus, but it's nice to finally get some confirmation, and at least some idea how badly the death tolls have been exaggerated the last year and a half.

Unfortunately because her investigative piece doesn't fit the correct political narrative, not only will this story largely be ignored by the mainstream news media and the current administration, but she will now have to deal with a bunch of unwarranted attacks and character assassinations from the left and the cancel culture crowd, who lets face it, will reject anything that lowers those all important covid19 death toll numbers... They need those numbers to explode, real or not, in order to keep their narrative alive.

As usual, outstanding work by Sharyl Attkisson. We already knew this had been going on since the very start of this virus, but it's nice to finally get some confirmation, and at least some idea how badly the death tolls have been exaggerated the last year and a half.

Unfortunately because her investigative piece doesn't fit the correct political narrative, not only will this story largely be ignored by the mainstream news media and the current administration, but she will now have to deal with a bunch of unwarranted attacks and character assassinations from the left and the cancel culture crowd, who lets face it, will reject anything that lowers those all important covid19 death toll numbers... They need those numbers to explode, real or not, in order to keep their narrative alive.

I don't look at Twitter but I imagine she is getting clobbered

Why are hospitals full? Are those on ventilators faking it?

There are none so blind as those who will not see…
I have not looked at the stats for 2021, but whenever I used to bring up data about excess deaths in 2020, no one could answer where else the deaths could be coming from.

I have not looked at the stats for 2021, but whenever I used to bring up data about excess deaths in 2020, no one could answer where else the deaths could be coming from.
The OP clearly shows the deaths were from getting their heads blown off with a handgun. And it was classified as Covid

The OP clearly shows the deaths were from getting their heads blown off with a handgun. And it was classified as Covid
Perhaps the numbers are off by a handful. Can you explain the excess deaths that followed COVID death reporting trends in 2020? Or this year? Are these people dying from rattlesnake bites?

Perhaps the numbers are off by a handful. Can you explain the excess deaths that followed COVID death reporting trends in 2020? Or this year? Are these people dying from rattlesnake bites?
I'm sure more data will arise but there are some data points the Government prefers not to research.

Yes! "As usual"....
"...Attkisson is a five-time Emmy Award winner, and a Radio Television Digital News Association (RTNDA) Edward R. Murrow Award recipient. She was formerly an investigative correspondent in the Washington bureau for CBS News and a substitute anchor for the CBS Evening News and then went to the Daily Signal, a conservative political news website that offers political commentary from a conservative perspective, and which is funded by the Heritage Foundation.[7][8]

Attkisson resigned from CBS News on March 10, 2014, after 21 years with the network. She later wrote the book Stonewalled, in which she alleged that CBS News failed to give sufficient coverage of Barack Obama controversies, such as the 2012 Benghazi attack. Attkisson has received criticism for publishing stories suggesting a possible link between vaccines and autism, a claim that has been rejected by the scientific community.
....In fact, the OAP's verdict that there is no causal link between vaccines and autism was based on testimony by nine expert witnesses, and the views that Attkisson said were kept secret had already been made public in 2006 and were noted in the OAP. Surgical oncologist David Gorski was sharply critical of the segment, calling it "nonsense" and a "conspiracy theory".

Computer hacking allegations​

In May 2013, while still employed by CBS, Attkisson alleged that her personal and work computers had been "compromised" for more than two years. CBS News stated that it had investigated her work computer and found evidence of multiple unauthorized accesses by a third party in late 2012. The U.S. Department of Justice denied any involvement....
In late January 2015, Attkisson appeared before the Senate Judiciary Committee during a confirmation hearing for Loretta Lynch, President Obama's nominee to replace outgoing Attorney General Eric Holder. As part of her appearance in front of that committee, a report by the Office of Inspector General (OIG) was released stating that "their investigation was not able to substantiate... allegations that Attkisson's computers were subject to remote intrusions by the FBI, other government personnel, or otherwise" and the deletion seen in Attkisson's video "appeared to be caused by the backspace key being stuck, rather than a remote intrusion". ..."

I'm sure more data will arise but there are some data points the Government prefers not to research.
Your record of correctness on here is rather low, so your self assuredness is shaky.

"Let's pretend COVID deaths aren't COVID deaths so we can feel better about the results of our decision to not get vaccinated"
Let's pretend the truth matters so we can tell people the truth instead of trying to scare them into submission.

Let's pretend the truth matters so we can tell people the truth instead of trying to scare them into submission.
Are you still going on about fat people or something?

Yes, I realize you don't consider the obese as worthy of living.
That is quite a logical leap you are making. Please explain how you got there from my question and I will help you correct your inherent assumptions.

More deaths by snake bite...

Your record of correctness on here is rather low, so your self assuredness is shaky.
Must be a slow week for ginned up, right wing extremist controversy by Sinclair network...

"....
..Full Measure also features interviews with political figures in the news. The premiere broadcast on October 4, 2015 featured an interview conducted by Attkisson with Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump). Sinclair executive David Smith met with Trump during the 2016 election year, in which he told the future president, "We are here to deliver your message." It was part of a pitch to have reporters embedded in the Trump campaign..."

Brenda Bock is the driver of this now ten months old "scandal". The "murder-suicide" smoking gun happened last November.

Six months ago, the state made changes to attempt to improve accuracy. The problem, an apparently ,minor one, is related to comparisons of records of positive covid test results with subsequent deaths from all causes of people who had tested positive. The number of autopsies per capita is in a long declining trend in the U.S., aggravating this small problem.

There is no scandal here, or even any new evidence of a problem since this announcement last March that did not satisfy Brenda Bock, although she seems not to offer any proposed remediation to improve reporting accuracy.

Sky-Hi News
Colorado adjusts how state reports COVID-19 death counts ...
Grand County Coroner Brenda Bock. Sky-Hi News file photo. Colorado Gov. Jared Polis. Bock's request that...
Mar 12, 2021

"...Efforts to update COVID-19 data has changed how deaths are reported on the state’s website, but the Grand County coroner is less than happy with the results.

Since December, Coroner Brenda Bock has sought a change in the way the state reports COVID-19 deaths, which included two deaths in Grand County determined by police to be a murder-suicide.

Bock found the causes of death in that case to be blunt force trauma due to gunshot wounds, but the couple had tested positive for COVID-19 in the month preceding their deaths and thus were included in the state’s reporting of deaths among cases..."

Last edited:
That is quite a logical leap you are making. Please explain how you got there from my question and I will help you correct your inherent assumptions.
You don't think they should lose weight - even though that weight is killing them. It's taboo to point out 73% of people who died from Covid are obese - you have an issue with that. 78% of people who require hospitalization for Covid are obese. You sure love to criticize me for even daring to talk about it. I know it isn't PC to say anything about weight. It's sacrosanct in this day and time. You either want to save lives or you don't really care to save lives. There is no neutral here.

Back
Top Bottom