• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sharpton displeased with Gates

apdst

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Yep, gotta keep that racial divide alive; even spread it open, even wider. Anothere xample of why racism will never, ever go away.

SHARPTON: Let me start out by asking you, where, what is the status with Dr. Gates? You're his lawyer. Some people feel like we've made enough conciliations. I'm reading now he's talking about going to the ballgame with Sgt. Crowley. I need not tell you, some of us are saying that, wait a minute, enough is enough. What's going on here?

Alleged Racial Healer Sharpton Alarmed by Potential Reconciliation Between Gates and Crowley | NewsBusters.org

Yep, gotta keep that racial divide alive; even spread it open, even wider. Anothere xample of why racism will never, ever go away.

Al Sharpton is the definition of opportunist.

SHARPTON: Let me start out by asking you, where, what is the status with Dr. Gates? You're his lawyer. Some people feel like we've made enough conciliations. I'm reading now he's talking about going to the ballgame with Sgt. Crowley. I need not tell you, some of us are saying that, wait a minute, enough is enough. What's going on here?

Sharpton is a piece of ****, who divides people.

Dr.Gates has shown he is a real man, he stood up for himself and his property. Yes he overreacted, and yes so did the Police, the point is both men set across each other shared a beer and acnowledged mistakes. Their acts have shown that goodwill exists on both sides, and its something that can create an atmosphere of talks.

Oh god Al Sharpton, just stay the **** out of this will ya (he won't, but I can still express my angst)

Sharpton is a piece of ****, who divides people.

Dr.Gates has shown he is a real man, he stood up for himself and his property. Yes he overreacted, and yes so did the Police, the point is both men set across each other shared a beer and acnowledged mistakes. Their acts have shown that goodwill exists on both sides, and its something that can create an atmosphere of talks.

Dr. Gates has sold out to the man. We all know it.

Al Sharpton just needs to be dragged behind a car for about 30 miles.

Just goes to show, when it comes to inspiring hate, the race baiters are as bad as the skinheads

Sharpton is a race-baiting jackass. He's also a hypocrite. Why does he 'fry' (aka: 'conk') his afro -- to look White? What's wrong with the 'natural' Black look?

Back
Top Bottom