• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sharonn angle an asian?

liblady

pirate lover
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
That's how she knows about China's super-duper secret plan to make war with the US. :ninja:

You're confusing her with O'Donnell from Deleware.
Angle is the one kicking Harry Reid's ass in Nevada.

Meh, whatever. They are both nuttier than squirrel ****.

seems she just lost the asian and latino vote by claiming she was asian, and claiming she didn't know latinos were used in her ad. she's a hot mess.

They are neck and neck right now, there is no clear front runner.

They are neck and neck right now, there is no clear front runner.
You mean between Angle and O'Donnell for who is crazier?

I'm not surprised.

You mean between Angle and O'Donnell for who is crazier?

I'm not surprised.

That and the polling. However, I see Reid as more of a spineless wimp than I see him as crazy.

That and the polling. However, I see Reid as more of a spineless wimp than I see him as crazy.

Anyone who could come close to beating Harry is kicking his ass.
I'm sure he thought he'd keep his cushy job forever without having to put up a fight for it.
She is going to win, but I doubt it'll be by much.

Anyone who could come close to beating Harry is kicking his ass.
I'm sure he thought he'd keep his cushy job forever without having to put up a fight for it.
She is going to win, but I doubt it'll be by much.

On one level I kind of hope she does because Reid doesn't fight for what is good. I would like to see him replaced by someone with a more fiery mentality.

On one level I kind of hope she does because Reid doesn't fight for what is good. I would like to see him replaced by someone with a more fiery mentality.

Yeah, if Angle wins, we're unfortunately stuck with her for a while, but long-term it's probably a guaranteed pickup for the Democrats with some new blood in the next cycle and finally getting rid of Reid.

If Reid wins, we're stuck with him for another cycle. What was that South Park episide? Douche vs. Turd?

Back
Top Bottom