• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Share your avatar

Mine is the Angel of Hope. I just really liked the art work. :)

This sign is next to my driveway, just the first part of a very subtle security system. It seems to work. As isolated as our house is, I recently had someone knock on the door to ask about a lost dog. When I opened the door she was 8 feet back from the door on the top porch step with her hands up.

Damn, I just realized how long it's been since we've had a decent MechWarrior game.

There's a MechWarrior Online out, I heard it's good but it runs on this heavy duty engine that would make my CPU commit suicide.

There's a MechWarrior Online out, I heard it's good but it runs on this heavy duty engine that would make my CPU commit suicide.

Wasn't there a Crysis mod too? I dunno. Even being five years old now, I get the feeling that game would kill my CPU as well. :lol:

Wasn't there a Crysis mod too? I dunno. Even being five years old now, I get the feeling that game would kill my CPU as well. :lol:

Yeah, Living Legends. The team actually got one of the voice guys fomr MW4: Mercs to re-do his part.

And same, still too much for my PC.

mine is kinda obvious

I made my original from an old image of Petey from the Little Rascals because that reminds me of my youth, and I gave him a nice clown hat. Later I chose an old pic of me as a child in my new Christmas car.

Mine is Minnie Mouse because I love Mickey Mouse ( wanted to marry him when I was a child ) and all things Disney.

Because I'm a brick layer.

Mine reflects the serious side of my personality, it also symbolises my desire for world peace and my exploration of the Mysteries.
Yeah, the association with Thanatos is unmistakable.

Here's mine:

Canadian Flag.jpg

To anyone requiring an explanation, I refer you to one of the many legalize weed threads to be found on this site.

Here's mine:

View attachment 67151759

To anyone requiring an explanation, I refer you to one of the many legalize weed threads to be found on this site.

Good evening, CJ. :2wave:

I have a problem here: I thought that was a maple leaf--do you Canadians smoke the things? If that is not a maple leaf, I withdraw my question! :lamo:

Good evening, CJ. :2wave:

I have a problem here: I thought that was a maple leaf--do you Canadians smoke the things? If that is not a maple leaf, I withdraw my question! :lamo:

Good evening to you too Lady P - no, we don't smoke the leaf, we actually tap the trunk for that delicious nectar known as maple syrup and I don't mean the fake stuff served up at IHOP!!

Self explanatory. Needless to say I found it quite inspiring.

pancake-astronaut.jpg

Good evening to you too Lady P - no, we don't smoke the leaf, we actually tap the trunk for that delicious nectar known as maple syrup and I don't mean the fake stuff served up at IHOP!!

:lol: That tapping takes place in early Spring, doesn't it? How many trees does it take to end up with a bottle or two for use on pancakes during the year? Darn, now I'm hungry... :mrgreen:

:lol: That tapping takes place in early Spring, doesn't it? How many trees does it take to end up with a bottle or two for use on pancakes during the year? Darn, now I'm hungry... :mrgreen:

One tree gives up buckets of sap in a good year and doesn't damage the tree at all - it's the ideal renewable resource. After the rendering process, it takes about 30 to 40 gallons of pure sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup.

Last year, someone in Quebec stole a couple of tanker trucks of maple syrup and I believe the value was over $1 million. The good stuff can be expensive.

One tree gives up buckets of sap in a good year and doesn't damage the tree at all - it's the ideal renewable resource. After the rendering process, it takes about 30 to 40 gallons of pure sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup.

Last year, someone in Quebec stole a couple of tanker trucks of maple syrup and I believe the value was over $1 million. The good stuff can be expensive.

Wow! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom