• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Shameful Hillary throws the racist card

aps said:
I'm not providing an excuse for her. Just like you and other republicans don't get in an uproar when someone from your party says/does something inappropriate, I am not getting in an uproar over this, particularly when I don't care for her.

Be careful. I hear they shoot people they catch leavin' the plantation.

hipsterdufus said:
I don't regard the Moonie Paper as a valid source. Sorry. Sun Myung Moon and The Unification Church don't have very strong journalisitc credentials as far as I'm concerned.

Well you can have your own opinion of the Washington Times but you can't have your own facts. They were posted and you dodged the issue. So be it.

Binary_Digit said:
Who cares? Who the hell cares if Hillary Clinton stoops so low as to use rhetoric in her speeches? Gee a politician uses rhetoric, imagine that! Maybe that's because you people keep falling for it?

She is the leading contender for the Democrat nomination to the Presidency. Get used to it. What she says has bearing on the country and politics in general and this is a political issue forum. What do you think we're going to talk about?

aps said:
The more I think about that statement she made, the more I am surprised. She comes off like a "middle of the road" person but then uses an extreme words like "plantation" in a speech.

Hillary is an opportunist, the only thing Hillary cares about is Hillary and becoming the first woman to be President. She will say whatever it takes to get the most people to vote for her. The problem with such strategies, coming from people without a solid core base of principles, is that they get into just this kind of trouble with what they say.

Mark Warner will be putting his hat in the ring. Apparently, he had one fundraiser in Virgina where he raised $1 million. That's pretty impressive. He is a true moderate democrat. While he is well known and well liked in Virginia, I don't know if he can get the nomination.

The only thing Hillary has going for herself is the fact she is Hillary. She has no record of accomplishment and she doesn't show leadership qualities. Warner or any of several other Democrats would make better Presidents. For the life of me I don't see what it is that makes her an attractive candidate for President.

Back
Top Bottom