• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sexy non-typical female body parts

what is the item you are looking at first

• waist

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • neck

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • arms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hips

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • feet

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • other (let's hear about it)

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

cpwill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
soooo..... obviously there are two large and well-respected camps that can be roughly divided into breasts and buttocks.... but what outside the usual do you look at first and find strangely erotic in a woman?

me, i love a good tight waistline. not the six pack, but the two lateral lines moving down into the bottom of the waist where it meets a pair of real hips? RAWR! getoverheresoicanripoffyourclothesandtakeyourightnow!

ahem. in other news, i really like Golden Draak, which i have just discovered, and is why i am fine starting this conversation up.

A lithe neck, graceful shoulders and delicately arching back can be very sexy, especially on a girl or young woman.

Lower back dimples (on either side of the tailbone), and the top few vertebrae, where the back of the neck meets the upper back. Hipbones and clavicles. Faces.
Women's faces fascinate me endlessly.
Men's usually don't; when they do, the guy usually has effeminate/androgynous features or very strange/unique features.

The main thing I look for in a woman is willingness. :)

If she aint willing,.... nothing else she has is going to do me any good.

Lower back dimples (on either side of the tailbone), and the top few vertebrae, where the back of the neck meets the upper back. Hipbones and clavicles. Faces.
Women's faces fascinate me endlessly.
This.

If we're including faces, for some reason I can find slightly upturned noses and button noses to be cute, and cute can be sexy.

I could keep listing, but really, I'm into the whole package and can sometimes be particularly drawn to this or that aspect.

Personality (e.g., attitude, movement, gestures, etc.) is important too.

The main thing I look for in a woman is willingness. :)

If she aint willing,.... nothing else she has is going to do me any good.

that's a good point, desire can be incredibly sexy in a woman.

It's not often I judge or notice another woman's looks (ok, that's a lie - did you believe it? as a woman I'm psychotically judgmental and always noticing) but when I do actually notice and say "she looks pretty" - I'm usually noting the waist or hips. . . and then that glimmer goes away and returns to a complacent "bitch please"

I'm big on hands and feet, and ma girlfriend has a great set of each. :mrgreen:
One of my favorite sex positions makes it easy for me to suck a gal's toes and nail her at the same time. I've never had anything but good reviews when it comes to that particular combo.

A flat stomach and a waistline narrower than her hips. I like 'em skinny. When those belly-shirts were the thing, I went around in a state of nearly constant distraction. :mrgreen:

the two lateral lines moving down into the bottom of the waist where it meets a pair of real hips? RAWR! getoverheresoicanripoffyourclothesandtakeyourightnow!

Ha! You sound like my husband. I never realized how much he "liked" them until mine showed up. :shock:

It's not often I judge or notice another woman's looks (ok, that's a lie - did you believe it? as a woman I'm psychotically judgmental and always noticing) but when I do actually notice and say "she looks pretty" - I'm usually noting the waist or hips. . . and then that glimmer goes away and returns to a complacent "bitch please"

Why??? :confused: I do not get this, and I never will. I'm very much tired of people saying all (or most) women are like this. I can appreciate an amazing looking women as much as the next guy and have no need to judge or be pissed off at any of them. Why would I??? Why would anyone?

Topic: I love a beautiful face. I could just stare at a beautiful woman in awe.

Last edited:
Why??? :confused: I do not get this, and I never will. I'm very much tired of people saying all (or most) women are like this. I can appreciate an amazing looking women as much as the next guy and have no need to judge or be pissed off at any of them. Why would I??? Why would anyone?

it was just a joke (the blatant women remark) - but the rest wasn't a joke.
I don't like other women much - they all boil down to competition or a nuisance or a source of self loathing whilst they epitomise what I can never be.

Over the internet, however - I'm fine with having female friends and associates and find it all to be quite neutral and enjoyable.
But in real life - I haven't had a female friend (or a male friend for that matter) in countless years.

Personality, followed by eyes and face.

The curve from waist to hip... Mmmmm....

And the lower back.

A flat stomach the small of the back and good hamstrings

Her curves, feet, eyes, her whole face really. Her stomach, her back, especially the little divot her spine makes, oh yeah :mrgreen:

The first thing I'm looking at is usually either the face when I'm looking forward or feet when I'm looking down, though it can vary depending on the angle of my head.

Well ya know, now that I think on it, the first thing I often notice is face and hair.

I like long straight hair, especially if it is dark, and double-especially if it is unusually long, like butt-length. I know hair that long is a pain to deal with, but it is mighty attractive.

Eyes, lips, nose, chin.

Eyes: dark or green is very appealing, deep blue is nice. Pale blue is good sometimes if it "suits her"... don't know how to explain that, it is a gut reaction.

Lips... well lips that look very soft and kissable are very appealing. I dislike lipstick that is glossy and bright enough to make you blink your eyes, or in unnatural colors. Frankly I don't give a rats' rear end about the stuff, though a little that is close to natural lip-color is okay. Oh, yeah, and oversized Angelina Jolie collagen-filled lips do NOT turn me on. Doesn't look right.

Nose: a nose that looks a little bit on the delicate, narrow-ish or small size is appealing for some reason. Don't ask me why; imprint off an early girlfriend maybe.

Chin: a chin that is distinct without being overdone is appealing. Most of the time a sharp point or heroically-squared-off chin isn't. Gently rounded is nice.

On the whole, I like the oval-shaped face most of all. A slight hint of freckles, barely noticeable but there if you look, does something to me.

I like those black choker-things too. Ribbons or necklaces or whatever you call 'em.

So...

Gal with straight fine dark hair down to her waist, an oval shaped face with dark green eyes, a petite nose and distinct but modest chin, naturally soft pink lips and a narrow waist, faint hint of freckles, wearing a black choker ribbon, walks onto the scene....

...well, you can flat out forget about getting Goshin to think about anything else for the foreseeable future. :mrgreen:
(you could probably drop a sledgehammer on my foot and I wouldn't feel it for 20 minutes)

Last edited:
I think everything about girls is sexy. From the toes to the top of their head and everything in between elbows included.

I would say the face and also the body frame.

Back
Top Bottom