• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

sexy non-typical female body parts

what is the item you are looking at first

• waist

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • neck

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • arms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hips

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • feet

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • other (let's hear about it)

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
soooo..... obviously there are two large and well-respected camps that can be roughly divided into breasts and buttocks.... but what outside the usual do you look at first and find strangely erotic in a woman?

me, i love a good tight waistline. not the six pack, but the two lateral lines moving down into the bottom of the waist where it meets a pair of real hips? RAWR! getoverheresoicanripoffyourclothesandtakeyourightnow!

ahem. in other news, i really like Golden Draak, which i have just discovered, and is why i am fine starting this conversation up.

Strong hands. Not man-hands, but not delicate either. It says she's capable and can pull her own weight; not dependent on anyone for everything.

Of the list, the only thing I care about beyond face, butt, and boobs is a good set of hips. I like a nice curvy woman.

:( i'm sorry, that must suck.

It's quite pleasant, actually.

When I had friends they were nothing but a disturbance and always brought serious drama around. I let go of my last two purely for that reason. I couldn't handle their drama and their issues. I'm not sure what it is, but everytime I've had a friend beyond a casual work or school relationship it's caused so many problems.

Well ya know, now that I think on it, the first thing I often notice is face and hair.

I like long straight hair, especially if it is dark, and double-especially if it is unusually long, like butt-length. I know hair that long is a pain to deal with, but it is mighty attractive.

Eyes, lips, nose, chin.

Eyes: dark or green is very appealing, deep blue is nice. Pale blue is good sometimes if it "suits her"... don't know how to explain that, it is a gut reaction.

Lips... well lips that look very soft and kissable are very appealing. I dislike lipstick that is glossy and bright enough to make you blink your eyes, or in unnatural colors. Frankly I don't give a rats' rear end about the stuff, though a little that is close to natural lip-color is okay. Oh, yeah, and oversized Angelina Jolie collagen-filled lips do NOT turn me on. Doesn't look right.

Nose: a nose that looks a little bit on the delicate, narrow-ish or small size is appealing for some reason. Don't ask me why; imprint off an early girlfriend maybe.

Chin: a chin that is distinct without being overdone is appealing. Most of the time a sharp point or heroically-squared-off chin isn't. Gently rounded is nice.

On the whole, I like the oval-shaped face most of all. A slight hint of freckles, barely noticeable but there if you look, does something to me.

I like those black choker-things too. Ribbons or necklaces or whatever you call 'em.

So...

Gal with straight fine dark hair down to her waist, an oval shaped face with dark green eyes, a petite nose and distinct but modest chin, naturally soft pink lips and a narrow waist, faint hint of freckles, wearing a black choker ribbon, walks onto the scene....

...well, you can flat out forget about getting Goshin to think about anything else for the foreseeable future. :mrgreen:
(you could probably drop a sledgehammer on my foot and I wouldn't feel it for 20 minutes)

Jesus ****ing christ. Particular much? :lol:

Jesus ****ing christ. Particular much? :lol:

Heh, no, not that much really. I mean, that's what I like best, as far as looks, but I don't expect any woman to match my dreams in all regards. :mrgreen:

A beautiful face, nice eyes (preferably colored), long healthy straight hair, flat stomach and good vocal cords, that produce lovely moaning sounds as i hit it.

A beautiful face, nice eyes (preferably colored), long healthy straight hair, flat stomach and good vocal cords, that produce lovely moaning sounds as i hit it.

Yes, "colored eyes" are always a plus.
I always thought the ones that are just plain white are a little freaky-looking.
I also like women with two nostrils, rather than one. Or three.

Seriously, why in the world would anyone narrow in on certain things they like or don't like. Attractive women all have different pluses and negatives, but so long as they are attractive, what's to complain about?

The curve going from their ass to back.Also in a way messy hair provided she is very pretty.In short beauty without effort.

I am a butt man but one other area I love is the arch of a womans back. It is best revealed with a woman lying on her stomach with her head and shoulders gently raised. Then again their is virtually no area that I cannot be fascinated with at one time or another. Lately I have found myself being intrigued by necks more than ever before. Something I have never much been into. It is a rare pair of feet that I ever get obsessed about. I always come back to the butt though.

Last edited:
OMG. Fore-heads, one of the most sexy parts of a womans body. The whole area under, the hair line down to the start of the eyes, before the facial features. Some wrinkle up. Others have a few dimples that appear and disappear never re-appearing in the same place, like ripples on the top of moving water. Some fore heads move in unison to the mood of the person.
Some like that of Albert Einstein are like the trade mark of the wearer. Just like finger prints they are unique. Like her shape her wit, intellect, eyes or even her hair, A womans fore head is definetly a part worth mentioning.
Sometimes if you watch her fore-head really close. You can see what makes her feel.

Back
Top Bottom