• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexy male body parts

What is the sexiest part of a man's body?

• Total voters

rivrrat

Goddess of Bacon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Inspired by another thread where people insisted that men's chests weren't "sexual" yet women's were, I decided to put it to a vote. Because personally... I find men's chests to be one of - if not THE - most sexually appealing body part.

Now, don't say "brains", I didn't make that an option for a reason. We're talking physical since this was spurred from a thread regarding public nudity.

:lamo

:popcorn:

ten characters

What? No category for abs or those weird hip muscle things we get?

I've never really thought about it before, but when I looked at this thread, the first thing I thought about when I tried to decide what I found most appealing about my husband was his chest.

I think, more than any single body part in isolation, what attracts me to men is their way of moving.

It's really difficult to describe.
Some men have a way of moving/walking that I can only describe as awkwardly graceful (or gracefully awkward? Lol).
It's a sort of indifferent, loose-limbed, overextended, almost floppy way of moving.
Although it's not entirely dependent upon the guy's size or body type, I tend to see it more in skinny guys.
When I was young, I simply sought out skaters and punks; they frequently had this vibe going on.
I've almost never seen it in athletes or military guys: it's the antithesis of their aggressive, tight-arsed, stiff way of moving.

Anyway, that's been a common thread in all the guys I've ever been attracted to.
I think it's because this body language sort of broadcasts the message "I don't give a **** about you or anything else", which I take as a challenge.

I've never seen a woman, gay or straight, carry herself this way. Nor too many people over the age of, let's say, 40.

Last edited:
What about eyes and head shape? If they bald and got a nice shaped head? Oh my..

His wallet. :mrgreen:

/thread

His wallet. :mrgreen:

/thread

Only as a fashion accessory, and only if its on a chain so long he has to be careful not to trip over it when he walks.

(I know, I'm sooo stuck in 1997 :lol:).

For me it's face followed by torso followed by... etc :)

How could you leave out the face?

For me it's face followed by torso followed by... etc :)

How could you leave out the face?

True; I do love a man with a purty mouth.

I find ass the most sexy part.

Ass is nice, but I love the "V."

wildmantobriner2sc7.jpg

Ok, call me weird, superficial, whatever. But to me the sexiest part of the male anatomy is his smile!
Seriously! I can tell a lot about a guy's smile, everything from his demenor to his personal hygene. My eyes always tend to gravitate towards their mouth. I want to see how they pronounce words, how they chew, how they smile...or not smile. There are a lot of muscles around the mouth that also give away whether or not they're telling the truth or other emotions.

Ok...after that comes the "Whole package" deal. I do look at everything from the cut of their jawline to whether or not they have what I call a "Shelf-butt." [I can't stand "shelf-butts"] Those are the type of asses that wide, flat and suddenly disappear just above their jeans pockets. YUCK!

But I will admit, chests are damned sexy too!!

LEGS! I love a man with runners legs. YUM!

What about eyes and head shape? If they bald and got a nice shaped head? Oh my..

I like bald too! (with a good shaped head of course)

Only as a fashion accessory, and only if its on a chain so long he has to be careful not to trip over it when he walks.

(I know, I'm sooo stuck in 1997 :lol:).

More like stuck in 1979! I remember when the chained wallets were a biker fad in the late 70's!

I am surprised that penis isn't on the list as that is the most functional part of the body in terms of sex.

I am surprised that penis isn't on the list as that is the most functional part of the body in terms of sex.

The penis is decidedly NOT sexy. I know you guys hate to hear that, but it's just the truth. The penis is a tool used to satisfy arousal instigated by other sexy body parts.

Back
Top Bottom