• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexual Acts Among Top Activities While Driving Says Survey

Dav

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
FOXNews.com - Sexual Acts Among Top Activities While Driving Says Survey

Interesting....

According to a scientific survey commissioned by hands-free headset maker Jabra, while 28 percent of respondents in six countries including the United States say that they’ve texted behind the wheel, 72 percent eat or drink regularly, and 35 percent admit to getting dressed or undressed. Although no connection is made, that last point may be related to the fact that 29 percent have kissed while driving and more than half that, fully 15 percent, have engaged in sexual intercourse or another sexual act. Freshening up by styling hair or applying makeup is done by 23 percent and 13 percent of those surveyed.

Road head, I guess? But that doesn't explain the 20% more people who have dressed/undressed while driving. Who the hell does that? How?

5% have played video games while driving. I'm thinking maybe an IQ test should be added to the requirements to get a license.

It takes forever, but it's possible to change clothes while driving. The hardest part is the pants.

Was smoking pot not part of the survey

Why aren't there more accidents?

It takes forever, but it's possible to change clothes while driving. The hardest part is the pants.

I've done this hundreds of times! lol! ....Work all day at one of my construction projects... sweat, paint, dirt....then change clothes in the truck on the way to a meeting with a potential new customer.

Shorts aren't too bad, but yes, jeans can be a challenge...especially while googling the address.

I've done this hundreds of times! lol! ....Work all day at one of my construction projects... sweat, paint, dirt....then change clothes in the truck on the way to a meeting with a potential new customer.

Shorts aren't too bad, but yes, jeans can be a challenge...especially while googling the address.

What no shower before changing? Hope you carry deodorant.

I hope more people get fined and arrested for doing it too, if that's really the case.

I'd want the book thrown at people who get behind the wheel of an object weighing a ton and moving at 60 MPH, and don't pay absolute attention. I once saw someone going down the road the other way who was texting. I turned around and followed him, and pulled into the parking lot he was going to. I then wrote down his license plate tags and his car info. Then I called the police.

I'm not sure anything came of it, but I sure hope so. I'd like to see anyone and everyone texting behind the wheel permanently and irrevocably lose the right to drive, period.

I don't really know if I trust these statistics. It just seems like the numbers are too high.

I disagree. Pants you dont have to take both hands off the wheel or pull something over your head.

I don't really know if I trust these statistics. It just seems like the numbers are too high.

The numbers are high for a few reasons...

1. You only have to do one of these things probably ONCE. Even I have had road head once or twice in my lifetime.
2. You get the younger crowd who think it is 'cool' to state that they have done something outrageous, even if they have not.

"Whoaah DuDe, I ****ed an alien" *takes another hit from his joint*

Eating while driving - Check.
Texting while driving - Can't, don't own a cell. But wouldn't anyway. Too much distraction.
Changing clothes while driving...I've removed a sweater, or put one on, but that's about it.
None of the rest.

Back
Top Bottom