• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sexiest thing your girl/boyfriend can do for you that isn't specifically for sex?

Rainman05

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
That gets your turned on.

For me, is if she either blows in my ear or even better, puts her tongue in my ear.

This one time, my (ex) girlfriend and I were sitting in a park... and she starting putting her tongue in my ear. My boner nearly broke my pants and I could barely sit right. You know how you just slide down whenever things get too... you know, unusual... it's like a natural response. Well I was sliding down and my pants were about to have a big hole in them.

So what does it for you? Sexy things that aren't really you know, for sex... that get you in the mood or just desiring it... Something like an ultra-tease or I don't know.

Expensive lingerie.

Also, that bit about your boner was tmi.....:shock:

Four day after we met, she agreed to marry me; a year later, we were married; and we've been married for eighteen and a half years, now. Any of the sort of details that the OP was hoping for are between my wife and me, and are nobody else's business.

Last edited:
It's well-enough known that there are two kinds of boys/men — there are those who boast about their sex lives, and there are those who actually have sex lives. I guess we can all tell which of these categories fits the OP.

Last edited:
Bob, if you don't have anything to add, why are you here, then? It's not like the title of the thread is completely different from the content. Sheesh.

It's well-enough known that there are two kinds of boys/men — there are those who boast about their sex lives, and there are those who actually have sex lives. I guess we can all tell which of these categories fits the OP.

Was that really necessary?There is the third kind of man,the one who would refrain from belittling someone else.
I guess you are not that kind of man.
Good for you.You gotten nookie for 18 years.Still doesn't mean you are good at it.
Now to answer the OP's question.
It's the way she smiles at me.That lets me know that I am still only man in her life.

Last edited:
-- So what does it for you? Sexy things that aren't really you know, for sex... that get you in the mood or just desiring it... Something like an ultra-tease or I don't know.

I've had to sell my partner's fancy-dress nurse outfit that she once bought for a hen-party for a cousin.

I remember very much asking my partner to model the outfit for me quite a few times just so I could see how she looked. I don't remember being straight thinking enough to have bought enough contraceptives for the time the outfit was being modeled for me. I don't think I could have thought clearly enough when that outfit was being worn...:confused:

I already had two kids and wasn't ready to have more but the timing of conception of my (lovely and priceless) daughter fits in with the nurse's outfit and the preparations for the hen-party.

Four day after we met, she agreed to marry me; a year later, we were married; and we've been married for eighteen and a half years, now. Any of the sort of details that the OP was hoping for are between my wife and me, and are nobody else's business.

I wasn't interested in your sex life or your wife. I don't even know who you are.

You can choose not to contribute to the thread. I don't mind. Also, no, I am not boasting about my sex life since this thread specifically says to say things people find sexy without actually being things that lead up to sex in a conventional manner.

Srsly.

Expensive lingerie.

Also, that bit about your boner was tmi.....:shock:

I can see now how that can create an unpleasant mental picture. It wasn't intentional. I was just emphasizing the fact that when a girl does that to me, I find it incredibly sexy and erotic.

I sometimes shiver even when I think about this other time... but I'll leave it at that.

Was that really necessary?There is the third kind of man,the one who would refrain from belittling someone else.
I guess you are not that kind of man.
Good for you.You gotten nookie for 18 years.Still doesn't mean you are good at it.
Now to answer the OP's question.
It's the way she smiles at me.That lets me know that I am still only man in her life.

You don't see what he did here, he was bragging about his sex life, while saying he wasn't bragging about his sex life. More than that he burned this that give specifics.

When it is just Evan and I and we watch television or a movie, he likes to curl up in my arms and put his head on my shoulder. Occasionally he will even sleep in this position. Don't know why it gets me like it does.

When she leaves the house.

I've been told that my cleaning the toilet and picking up after myself is incredibly sexy.

It was even implied quite obviously that I wouldn't get one unless I did the other.

the-dishes-aint-gonna-do-themselves.jpg

Panties make lingerie even better. It's more fun when you get to take them off her.

I'm good either way. It can be fun to have something to "unwrap," but I've found that there's a certain appeal to having her round the corner with everything out in the open as well. The way the straps frame everything up is really rather striking at first glance.

Ultimately, it's all a matter on how long you're in the mood to wait before you get to the good stuff. :mrgreen:

All mine has to do is smile. :)

I'm good either way. It can be fun to have something to "unwrap," but I've found that there's a certain appeal to having her round the corner with everything out in the open as well. The way the straps frame everything up is really rather striking at first glance.

Ultimately, it's all a matter on how long you're in the mood to wait before you get to the good stuff. :mrgreen:

Well my girlfriend just got this blue lacy thing...I love it. I guess from the right angle, you can see the goods. Either way, I ain't complainin'.

Well my girlfriend just got this blue lacy thing...I love it. I guess from the right angle, you can see the goods. Either way, I ain't complainin'.

I'm pretty favorably inclined towards those lacy leotard/onesie kind of deals some women wear too.

lingerie leotard.jpg

Though, honestly; if lingerie isn't available, it's pretty hard to go wrong with a simple (preferably somewhat high cut) pair of plain white cotton panties.

Sometimes the minimalist approach is just what the doctor ordered. :lol:

I'm pretty favorably inclined towards those lacy leotard/onesie kind of deals some women wear too.

View attachment 67150816

Though, honestly; if lingerie isn't available, it's pretty hard to go wrong with a simple (preferably somewhat high cut) pair of plain white cotton panties.

Sometimes the minimalist approach is just what the doctor ordered. :lol:

They're nice, but a bit of a pain in the ass to take off when it needs to come off. In pieces...makes it easier, and you can turn it into a game of sorts.

For me, is if she either blows in my ear or even better, puts her tongue in my ear.

This one time, my (ex) girlfriend and I were sitting in a park... and she starting putting her tongue in my ear. My boner nearly broke my pants and I could barely sit right. You know how you just slide down whenever things get too... you know, unusual... it's like a natural response. Well I was sliding down and my pants were about to have a big hole in them.

So what does it for you? Sexy things that aren't really you know, for sex... that get you in the mood or just desiring it... Something like an ultra-tease or I don't know.

There isn't much she does that doesn't send me. Blowing in the ear is good. Whispering anything in french... but a hug, a look from those deep sky blue eyes, just watching her move... doing anything.. she is the most femme, sensual, sexy woman I've ever known... or known of...

It's a big turn-on for me when my wife does anything 'classically' feminine. Cooking or baking for example. I don't know why, but I find it very sexy.

Especially if she's wearing nothing but an apron when she does it.

Wearing her glasses always works for me...

I am a simple guy. "Okay, fine, if it will shut you up" after hours of begging works as well as anything else :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom