• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sex with son lands mom in prison / The most disturbing story of 2010

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A Waterford mother will spend at least nine years in prison for having sex with the 14-year-old son she gave up for adoption when he was a few days old.

Aimee L. Sword, 36, apologized for her actions at her sentencing Monday in Oakland County Circuit Court, said her attorney Mitchell Ribitwer.

Judge Daniel O'Brien sentenced Sword to nine to 30 years in prison.

Sword received yearly updates and pictures from the boy's adoptive family in Grand Rapids, Ribitwer said. But when she didn't get a picture when the boy turned 14, she contacted him online through a social networking site.

"When she saw this boy, something just touched off in her -- and it wasn't a mother-son relationship, it was a boyfriend girlfriend relationship," Ribitwer said. "Aimee's searching for a reason why this happened. She can't understand it. She's going to get some counseling."

It get's worse.

After the teen got into trouble in Grand Rapids, his adoptive mother -- not knowing about the relationship -- agreed to allow him to stay with Sword in Waterford. Married at the time, Sword shared her home with her husband and five other children, toddlers to late teens.
Sex with son lands mom in prison | freep.com | Detroit Free Press

This... is the most, EWWW story I have ever read.

I thought about posting the story and I was going to put EWWWWWWWWW. THis is Effing sick on the biological mother's part.

Freaking Michigan. I'm glad I left and moved down to Alabama so I can get away from incestual relationships.

After the teen got into trouble in Grand Rapids, his adoptive mother -- not knowing about the relationship -- agreed to allow him to stay with Sword in Waterford. Married at the time, Sword shared her home with her husband and five other children, toddlers to late teens.

Ok - as if the biological mother wasn't creating the most twistedly sick situation already.
Who the HELL lets a 14 year old go and *stay* with people they don't *know* ???

Everyone played a part in this poor kid's detriment - not *just* the bio mother . . . if they had just stuck their nose in the kid's business time to time they would have been able to stop this before it got *worse*

This **** is ****ED UP!

This is what I looked like while reading this story...

bush-shock.jpg

I can't tell which one is grosser. the Grandma/grandson or mother son. Either way, I'm just very disturbed right now.

There's some sort of explanation from a psychological perspective. Will have to Google, but I heard of it when I read the grandma/grandson story.

Right: Genetic Sexual Attraction.

Well that settles it then...let em get married...

Back
Top Bottom