• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sex Offender Registry Research Study

UFLResearcher

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi everyone!

My name is Jennifer Klein and I am a Ph.D. student at the University of Florida, Department of Sociology, Criminology and Law. I am writing to you today to extend an invitation to participate in a study concerning community member perceptions of the sex offender registry.

To give you a small amount of background concerning this research, the main focus is to see how knowledgeable community members are regarding the sex offender registry, and your concerns regarding the idea that sex offenders are potentially living near you and your family.

If you choose to participate, please know that your answers will remain anonymous. No identifying information will be collected or maintained. None of your personal information will be used for the purposes of this project – I am only interested in your responses. Please know that your individual answers will not be shared with anyone, will not be linked back to you, and will only be used for research purposes.

If you are interested in taking part in this survey please click on the following link, which will direct you to the online survey.

https://ufl.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_06eruGiw0W30YG9

There you will find an informed consent and the survey itself. This will require only about a half an hour to an hour of your time. Thank you very much for your consideration of this research study. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or have any questions.

Jennifer Klein, M.A.
UFLResearcher@gmail.com

Says you need a password

Sexual offenders should be hunted down like the rabid animals they are and shot on sight.
You can put that in your study.

Back
Top Bottom