• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Sex isn't every thing in a relationship, but how much do you think it is a factor?

Jerry said:
What sort of relationship did you have in mind when you posed this question?
It's relevant.

Well, I would have to say a long term reltionship.

Re: Sex isn't every thing in a relationship, but how much do you think it is a factor

Sex is the Glue, Sex is the warm spot in a cold room
Sex is communication without words
Sex is foundation, sex is irrellevant, sex is sometimes love

Sex has no percentage, and is 100%
Sex is whatever we make it to be, good, bad, fantastic, painful, bland, exciting, whatever.....this week its 56.7% when adjusted for inflation

Sex is GREAT, when we both have the time, the energy and the desire...at the same time. But raising a teenager, working more than sixty hours a week at our main jobs, along with taking time to fit in all the other things we either want to do or feel the need to do, or are expected to do, sometimes it's not so easy to get.
Not to mention other physical factors as well. Health related issues tends to put a damper on sex lives too.

But that doesn't mean a couple can't have a meaningful, fofilling and enjoyable level of intimacy that isn't purely sexual.

No, don't get any crazy ideas now, my partner and I have NOT experienced "lesbian bed-death."
I'm just saying that I can understand if sex tends to take the back seat at times.
My partner and I do in fact enjoy a completely healthy sex life, it works for us and that's all I'm going to say on this matter.

I love sex, but it can be a chore, especially when you don't exactly feel like it. I seem to be the one who is constantly claiming the proverbial "headache" in my marriage. My wife loves her sex, and if she does not get it, watch out, she is not a happy camper!:shock:

I like it best when it's unexpected, or spontaneous, but it is always something you have to consider, your time, might not always be hers, or vise versa.

Back
Top Bottom