• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sex in Cars, and self driving cars

OldFatGuy

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Various sources claim 60% of adult Americans have had sex in a car. Sex in a car can be fun, so long as the vehicle is not moving, when a different danger emerges. Now we are faced with autonomous automobiles, and the possibilities expand. It is only a question of time before this combination of new technology and tricked out family crossovers presents new possibilities. Stuck in an endless traffic jam on the local thruway built 50 years ago to accommodate 40% of the current traffic, what to do? Well turn up the sound system, fold down those rear seats for more playroom and make the beast with two back. Good healthy fun instead of stress and road rage. No more need for finding a secluded parking place for enjoyment, just tinted or curtained windows. Oh, the joy! My fantasies abound. :)

I wouldn't be surprised to see this develop into brothels on wheels. People already do plenty of other illegal activities in cars. A whole new manifestation of the world's oldest profession.

Various sources claim 60% of adult Americans have had sex in a car. Sex in a car can be fun, so long as the vehicle is not moving, when a different danger emerges. Now we are faced with autonomous automobiles, and the possibilities expand. It is only a question of time before this combination of new technology and tricked out family crossovers presents new possibilities. Stuck in an endless traffic jam on the local thruway built 50 years ago to accommodate 40% of the current traffic, what to do? Well turn up the sound system, fold down those rear seats for more playroom and make the beast with two back. Good healthy fun instead of stress and road rage. No more need for finding a secluded parking place for enjoyment, just tinted or curtained windows. Oh, the joy! My fantasies abound. :)

I wouldn't be surprised to see this develop into brothels on wheels. People already do plenty of other illegal activities in cars. A whole new manifestation of the world's oldest profession.

Why wait for self driving cars? Just modify a van and get a friend to drive.

My first time was in the backseat of a VW. It was cramped but I was a lot younger. Any port in a storm, right? No complaints. But when I got a job after school and I was able to "upgrade" to a used Ford Falcon. Love or a reasonable facsimile took on a whole new meaning and my teenage sex life improved measurably.

A twice daily commute in an auto-driven SUV or a big Ford dual cab F-250 with interior mood lighting and XM radio could change the world for the better. :)

Auto-drive would certainly put a different spin on daily commute. With the right combination carpooling could be fun. There would be no reason for anyone to drive drunk either.

My first time was in the backseat of a VW. It was cramped but I was a lot younger. Any port in a storm, right? No complaints. But when I got a job after school and I was able to "upgrade" to a used Ford Falcon. Love or a reasonable facsimile took on a whole new meaning and my teenage sex life improved measurably.

A twice daily commute in an auto-driven SUV or a big Ford dual cab F-250 with interior mood lighting and XM radio could change the world for the better. :)

Auto-drive would certainly put a different spin on daily commute. With the right combination carpooling could be fun. There would be no reason for anyone to drive drunk either.

For me it was a 280-ZX. Back then, you could just park in the driveway of an electrical transformer and no one would bother you. Now days it's extremely difficult to find a private place to park.

For me it was a 280-ZX. Back then, you could just park in the driveway of an electrical transformer and no one would bother you. Now days it's extremely difficult to find a private place to park.

For certain purposes a 280-ZX might present more of a challenge than the backseat of a VW.

Why wait for self driving cars? Just modify a van and get a friend to drive.

A whole different spirit, even if you and your partner enjoy being exhibitions for a voyuer.

i'm glad my first car was a 56 businessman's Ford that had no backseat, just an old mattress from the Salvation Army I threw back to rent to couples by the hour for gas money. I'm too tall, and I was too awkward to contort myself in small back seats. :)

That Falcon sounds like a gift from the gods. :)

Thank god for teenage lust!

i'm glad my first car was a 56 businessman's Ford that had no backseat, just an old mattress from the Salvation Army I threw back to rent to couples by the hour for gas money. I'm too tall, and I was too awkward to contort myself in small back seats. :)

That Falcon sounds like a gift from the gods. :)

Thank god for teenage lust!

Were you driving the couples around?

Were you driving the couples around?

Not my cup of tea. I'd leave it parked behind the house, where it was dark and desolate, give them the keys, but I did not tell them the back door locks had never worked. So many smiles when the keys were returned. $1 an hour was a well appreciated price point compared to motels.

Not my cup of tea. I'd leave it parked behind the house, where it was dark and desolate, give them the keys, but I did not tell them the back door locks had never worked. So many smiles when the keys were returned. $1 an hour was a well appreciated price point compared to motels.

Eww, who was the clean-up crew?

Aside: when I was in high school and the Army, ‘65-‘75, hitch-hiking was an accepted method of getting around. One night, I was returning to Ft. Bragg and got a ride from an older couple in an old sedan. As we drove the woman, in the passenger seat, was spitting into a No. 10 can. As we rode along, she propositioned me and I asked what her husband/boyfriend was going to be doing in the meantime........”oh, he’s gonna watch.” Oh, no he isn’t, this is my stop up here........

Eww, who was the clean-up crew?

Aside: when I was in high school and the Army, ‘65-‘75, hitch-hiking was an accepted method of getting around. One night, I was returning to Ft. Bragg and got a ride from an older couple in an old sedan. As we drove the woman, in the passenger seat, was spitting into a No. 10 can. As we rode along, she propositioned me and I asked what her husband/boyfriend was going to be doing in the meantime........”oh, he’s gonna watch.” Oh, no he isn’t, this is my stop up here........

Fortunately I never received such a proposition.:) However an army bud bragged about doing a woman who took out her teeth before offering a BJ. At least, no unintended biting. :)

They were warned to bring their own sheets and towel. Every month for $8-9 a new used mattress.

Last edited:
And an extra passenger to live stream the event.

I suggest that will be a function of a quick link button for a reality show competition of choice. I can imagine the reality show choices: Sex on Trampolines that fit in your vehicle, On Your Head Kama Sutra Positions, Zen Control Movement, Polish Cavalry Positions, Canadian Air Force moments of strength exercises, Conservatives vs Liberals Orgasm Intensification, The Wild, Wild West, the possibilities are endless

I've had a lot of sex in a lot of different cars, but the idea that self-driving cars is going to take off is a stretch, especially in this litigious society.

Back
Top Bottom