• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

sex education should be taught at 8

tecoyah said:
You Gotta admit Jimmy.....there does seem to be a fixation here on the Gay issue, Hell 19 of your last 25 posts are deaking with Homosexuality. One is forced to assume you either have a major issue with the lifestyle....or are indeed confused about your own sexuality.

This is why you have a problem seeing that homosexuality is wrong, you cannot accept facts, and only weak assumptions will do for you.

I see homosexuality as perverse and dysfunctional, just like peadophilea.

jimmyjack said:
This is why you have a problem seeing that homosexuality is wrong, you cannot accept facts, and only weak assumptions will do for you.

I see homosexuality as perverse and dysfunctional, just like peadophilea.

Ummm....you do realize you just validated my assumption...dont you?

And a quick point, Opinion does not make Fact.

tecoyah said:
Ummm....you do realize you just validated my assumption...dont you?

And a quick point, Opinion does not make Fact.

You really ought to stop assuming.

Everything you argue for is based on an assumption, not fact.

jimmyjack said:
You really ought to stop assuming.

Everything you argue for is based on an assumption, not fact.

I admit my assumptions, as well as my opinions, virtually every time I place a post in these forums Jimmy....can you say the same?

The issue is not that you have opinion...we all do, The issue is your attempts to represent opinion as fact....its just bad form in a debate.

tecoyah said:
I admit my assumptions, as well as my opinions, virtually every time I place a post in these forums Jimmy....can you say the same?

The issue is not that you have opinion...we all do, The issue is your attempts to represent opinion as fact....its just bad form in a debate.

When will you stop trying to claim I'm gay? My sexual orientation has nothing to do with what is being discussed, your obsession and everyone else’s strange obsession to state that I’m gay, only serves to strengthen my claims that homosexuality is a perversion and a disorder, and is further proof why your comments lack credibility.

Your arguments are weak and irrelevant.

jimmyjack said:
When will you stop trying to claim I'm gay? My sexual orientation has nothing to do with what is being discussed, your obsession and everyone else’s strange obsession to state that I’m gay, only serves to strengthen my claims that homosexuality is a perversion and a disorder, and is further proof why your comments lack credibility.

Your arguments are weak and irrelevant.

It is now painfully obvious you are somewhat dim....as I never called you gay. I made an assumption that you either had major issues with the gay lifestyle, or were confused as to your own orientation. You then verified the assumption that you have major issues with the lifestyle. That you fail to comprehend this is not my problem, but in this post I am attempting to clarify it regardless.
It is clear you are not projecting homosexuality on this board....in fact if anything, you seem quite disgusted with the whole Idea....this is where opinion comes into play, and no one is saying you cannot hold this opinion. But please at the very least....TRY to understand what others are posting, and DO NOT PLACE WORDS IN MY MOUTH. If you continue to do so I will likely be forced to actually take an interest in your opinions....and destroy everything you stand for in the eyes of your peers....OK?

Anyway, I am off to work.....have a pleasant day.

jimmyjack said:
God did not make you gay, and he loves murderers too, but that doesn’t mean you will not go to hell for committing murder, so chill now burn later by all means.

Not quite jimmyjack. You have a conscious choice over whether or not you murder somebody. You have no choice over your sexuality, and before you say that one can choose not to have gay sex, why should one when it harms nobody? Consensual sex has no victim. Murder does. To compare the victimless consensual sex act to murder is really very twisted.

jimmyjack said:
I was warned, because I called you a communist, yet it is true you are a communist, it says so in your profile. If I said you are deficient in judgment, would you still claim I have called you a name? Well that is what you are, and that is the definition of a fool, so you can criticise me for that but it is a fact. However when you call me gay, that is a deliberate assumption on which you have no proof therefore it is an insult, learn the difference. .

You were warned not for calling me a communist but for making a derogatory comment about it. You are the one claiming to be a christian. As an atheist I have no obligation to abide by "christian" behaviour. You are displaying the classic traits of somebody who is obsessed with sex, and homosexuality in particular, because you have not come to terms with your own sexuality. That is my assumption. If that insults you, look at the language you use and the obsessive tendancies you display. You insult gay people comparing them with paedophiles, but you don't seem to care about that. You assume that bacuse my profile lists my party affiliation as communist, that I am one. Your assumption is correct. And my assumption is probably correct too.
jimmyjack said:
So please don’t forget you call me gay,.

I don't believe I've said it so directly. In any case it's not an insult.
I have suggested a reason for your obsession with homosexuality, and it seems to have touched a raw nerve.

jimmyjack said:
you offer me your dirty services and many more offensive innuendos, ,.

Jeez what do you do for fun jimmyjack? A sneaky drop of forbidden communion wine when the priest's got his eye diverted on a choirboy?

jimmyjack said:
No, because love is slow to anger and rich in love. So to answer your question, yes, that is very Christian of me.

jimmyjack, like most people who pervert their religion as a smokescreen for hatred, you wouldn't know love if it slapped you accross the face.

Urethra Franklin said:
Not quite jimmyjack. You have a conscious choice over whether or not you murder somebody. You have no choice over your sexuality, and before you say that one can choose not to have gay sex, why should one when it harms nobody? Consensual sex has no victim. Murder does. To compare the victimless consensual sex act to murder is really very twisted.
It harms no body? It is facilitating the most dangerous virus to ever threaten mankind. How much does it take for you to get the hint? Do you require something ever more dangerous for it to determine the error in homosexuality?

I have demonstrated that homosexuality is a choice since we see straight men become homosexuals as I have already demonstrated in my exemplar insofar as we see men leave wives and children for other men. Now where is your proof that gay people are born gay?
Urethra Franklin said:
Consensual sex has no victim. Murder does. To compare the victimless consensual sex act to murder is really very twisted.
HIV.
Urethra Franklin said:
You were warned not for calling me a communist but for making a derogatory comment about it.

So it was not an insult after all.

Urethra Franklin said:
You are the one claiming to be a christian.

Where?

Urethra Franklin said:
As an atheist I have no obligation to abide by "christian" behaviour.

So what?

Urethra Franklin said:
You are displaying the classic traits of somebody who is obsessed with sex, and homosexuality in particular, because you have not come to terms with your own sexuality.

A lie, with no proof, what a surprise, and never will you be able to prove it.

Urethra Franklin said:
That is my assumption. If that insults you, look at the language you use and the obsessive tendancies you display. You insult gay people comparing them with paedophiles, but you don't seem to care about that.

Where is your care for mankind? All you care about is justifying gay sex on any grounds, and that is the mark of a person obsessed with sex.

Urethra Franklin said:
You assume that bacuse my profile lists my party affiliation as communist, that I am one. Your assumption is correct. And my assumption is probably correct too.

I don’t assume, the proof is there for all to see. You have no proof but declare your wild claims as facts. Now can you see the major differences between my definition of proof and your definition of proof?

Urethra Franklin said:
I don't believe I've said it so directly. In any case it's not an insult.

It is when you know it is against my religion, and when I have expressed antipathy towards it.

Urethra Franklin said:
I have suggested a reason for your obsession with homosexuality, and it seems to have touched a raw nerve.
I guess it would touch a raw nerve in the same way it would to you if I called you a devout Christian.

Urethra Franklin said:
Jeez what do you do for fun jimmyjack? A sneaky drop of forbidden communion wine when the priest's got his eye diverted on a choirboy?
I see you have an obsession with alcohol.

Urethra Franklin said:
jimmyjack, like most people who pervert their religion as a smokescreen for hatred, you wouldn't know love if it slapped you accross the face.

A lot of religions reject homosexuality, besides; love would not slap someone across the face, since that is not an act of love.

tecoyah said:
It is now painfully obvious you are somewhat dim....as I never called you gay. I made an assumption that you either had major issues with the gay lifestyle, or were confused as to your own orientation. You then verified the assumption that you have major issues with the lifestyle. That you fail to comprehend this is not my problem, but in this post I am attempting to clarify it regardless.
It is clear you are not projecting homosexuality on this board....in fact if anything, you seem quite disgusted with the whole Idea....this is where opinion comes into play, and no one is saying you cannot hold this opinion. But please at the very least....TRY to understand what others are posting, and DO NOT PLACE WORDS IN MY MOUTH. If you continue to do so I will likely be forced to actually take an interest in your opinions....and destroy everything you stand for in the eyes of your peers....OK?

Anyway, I am off to work.....have a pleasant day.

Give it your best attempt! However, your statement is yet another incoherent rant with no point to it and with little relevance to the debate.

jimmyjack said:
Give it your best attempt! However, your statement is yet another incoherent rant with no point to it and with little relevance to the debate.

Whats that about the pot meeting the kettle? :rofl

jallman said:
Whats that about the pot meeting the kettle? :rofl

I'm quite convinced the only reason he hasn't been shown the door is the entertainment value.
Oops, that didn't further the debate, did it?:lamo What was the topic again???

jimmyjack said:
It harms no body? It is facilitating the most dangerous virus to ever threaten mankind. How much does it take for you to get the hint? Do you require something ever more dangerous for it to determine the error in homosexuality?

HIV..
You didn't know that straights get HIV too?
There is a way to avoid it, and it's much more fun than abstinence.
Condoms. Though you probably think these life-savers are wrong too.

jimmyjack said:
Where is your care for mankind? All you care about is justifying gay sex on any grounds, and that is the mark of a person obsessed with sex...

Where is my care for mankind?
In my belief that we are all equal - gays included.
You know nothing about my personal or professional life, in which I care very much for mankind.

jimmyjack said:
. You have no proof but declare your wild claims as facts....

I rather think we're back to pots and kettles.

jimmyjack said:
I guess it would touch a raw nerve in the same way it would to you if I called you a devout Christian. ....

Call me a devout christian if you wish. I would think it rather silly, since you'd only need to read my posts to see where I lie on that score.
However, you and the gay thing? Me thinks the lady doth prostesteth too much.
jimmyjack said:
I see you have an obsession with alcohol. ....

I like a drink. It puts me in the mood to lie on my back, spread them wide and take a nice big one. Your problem is?

jimmyjack said:
A lot of religions reject homosexuality, ....

Which is one reason I reject religion, for the way many of them preach love but practise hate.
In any case, I believe old Charlie Darwin probably had the ideas closest to the truth.

jimmyjack said:
besides; love would not slap someone across the face, since that is not an act of love.

Well, any human being would have to seriously love you to resist wanting to slap you accross the face.

ngdawg said:
I'm quite convinced the only reason he hasn't been shown the door is the entertainment value.
Oops, that didn't further the debate, did it?:lamo What was the topic again???

We should introduce him to Fred Phelps. Maybe he'd get a clue as to how archaic his views appear to normal people. :rofl

Then again......maybe not.:roll:

jimmyjack said:
Is it still a name when I say you are: One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding?

nope. but "you are a fool" is name calling.

Has anyone noticed the people most against sex-ed taught by teachers are the very people who obvously wouldnt have a clue about how to teach there children about it.

"dont have sex because you will get aids" bet thats about it.

Firstly most sex happens because people get horny yes even underage people its like saying no one under 16 should get angry.

abstinence only works as a policy by telling children if they have sex god hates them and they will go to hell.

This only works if the child is religious.

It should be taught that sex isnt about catching diseases and besides we all wouldnt be here without it. Why do people think children take on their teachers opinions they get it from there peers.The teachers job is to tell them the facts.

In holland the unwanted pregnancy right has falled greatly due to more sex-ed which is very explict about everything surrounding sex.

Captain America said:
We should introduce him to Fred Phelps. Maybe he'd get a clue as to how archaic his views appear to normal people. :rofl

Then again......maybe not.:roll:

Meh, I'd just give it up if I were you. So someday his grandchildren will have to put up with him prattling on every Thanksgiving about how in the good old days, all this same-sex-marriage stuff wasn't tolerated. They'll get a lot of practice rolling their eyes and going, "Yeah, yeah, Grandpa. And you had to walk uphill to and from school, barefoot, in three feet of snow. Oh look, the Macy's Space Parade is on!"

Anyway, getting back to sex ed...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom