• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Several Ways Democrats Can Win More in Next Election Period With This Platform

LARGE NUMBERS OF VOTERS MUST TURN OUT AND NOT VOTE FOR REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES THAT HAVE SPENT 41 YEARS ATTEMPTING TO OVER THROW THE USA GOVERNMENT.

proxy.php.png

The National Popular Vote Interstate Compact - Project Vote

The Best Solution to the Electoral College The Electoral College, the mechanism by which Americans indirectly select their presidents, is...

proxy.php_1.png www.projectvote.org

About HR 1

10 Things One Might Not Know About HR 1

17 states could elect a president leaving 33 states with no voice whatsoever! Under the Electoral College Umbrella
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/states-by-electoral-votes.html

Popular Vote Is The ONLY Ethical Choice How to fix that?
It is well known that the larger the voter turnout the less likely this country will be governed by the party of crooks who have resorted to gerrymandering and voter suppression and stonewalling to win elections.

Reasons Americans Need Single-Payer

With a system that is highly dependent on employer-based, for-profit health insurance, millions of Americans have no or inadequate coverage. The patchwork of expensive, unequal insurance plans has contributed to bankruptcy, homelessness, preventable disease, and death.

Inflated insurance and health care costs place unfair demands on businesses and taxpayers. By making high-quality health care for all as cost-effective as possible, a single-payer system meets the health needs of the public and contributes to a healthy economy.

Hook line and sinker

Why is the following important? The ALEC RINO GOP designed methods of voter suppression which
could impact your right to vote at least temporarily. That's right reinstating your voting privileges can be
done however not in time to cast a vote on many important issues across the board.

How do I know? I put together a voter protection folder after discovering all of the documents that I assumed would be necessary were not immediately available. Yes I was able to gather all of the very
important documents.

Voter Suppression is effective make no mistake about it.

Declare Election Day A Holiday! YES this would make voting so much more convenient .....as it should be.

BEGIN ORGANIZING YOUR VOTING DAY PACKETS = Democracy NOW

Voters must assume well organized ANTI AMERICAN FASCIST CONSERVATIVES aka ALEC may have purged YOU from the voting rolls. Any way possible

Okay let's plan ahead. VOTE VOTE VOTE because it is important on a variety of levels.

Check often to see if you as a voter have been purged.

Voters ORGANIZE A VOTING DAY PACKET which should contain:

--- a birth certificate

--- drivers license or state ID card

--- proof of voter registration etc etc etc.

--- Keep this information close by for at least 100 years.

Let's get on with it. WE voters have a mess to clean up.

CONSERVATIVES will never give up squashing democracy and YOUR right to vote. About Voter
Suppression:

Right Wing Watch

http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/al...te-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

If Republicans win big in 2022, it will signal to me that it's time to look into making my home in another country.

I'll leave the fun for the rest of ya. lol

Women are the largest voting block in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Conservative men and women vote against women!

Think about republican voters that need to focus on this activity being shoved down the throat of America by a very right wing GOP that in fact will be throwing tons of republicans under the bus ......

Conservative men and women vote against women!

DEMOCRATS, MODERATES, LIBERALS, WOMEN HOW ABOUT ELECTED OFFICIALS STOP THE
FOLLOWING WARS:

--- War On Good Wages aka Right To Work Legislation
--- War against AFFORDABLE Medical Insurance and Single Payer
--- War On Medicare
--- War On Medicaid
--- War on public education and Higher Education
--- War On Social Security Insurance
--- War on the economy through Supply Side Wreckanomics
--- War against women
--- War on the VA and Veterans Benefits
--- War on Voters Rights = VOTER SUPPRESSION
--- War on strict gun regulations
--- War On National Monuments/Parks
--- War on the press
--- War on the USA Postal Service
--- War On Environmental Cleanliness
--- War On USA Jobs through Free Trade Agreements and Leveraged Buyout Scams
--- War for Oil Control Worldwide
--- War on truth about global warming/climate change
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2010/03/30/174616/koch-denial-machine/

The main things Democrats need to do it speak up! They need to be louder! Condemn criminal and liars as what they are. Do not mince words. Shout their accomplishments from the treetops at all hours of the day. Tout their policies, which are mostly hugely popular, like carnival barkers on every street corner.

****in' SPEAK UP!

I can definitely subscribe to that thinking which may also call for several new faces in the party. Status quo democrats need to go. They are too conservative for my blood possibly DINO's.

It's a summary of what I believe moderates need to do to take back America ............ with more to come.

The conservative anti american element repeat themselves many times over for no apparent reason other than to take up space. Hunter Biden is an example, Hillary is another, Sleepy Joe is one more and women's rights are but four examples.

Since 1980 it's the same old shit......then they steal tax dollars anyway they can under a variety of umbrellas no matter the prior campaign rhetoric.

It's a summary of what moderates need to do to take back America

More moderate American politicians isn't what's needed.

More moderate American politicians isn't what's needed.
and what do you think is needed?

Progressive Democrats of America are moderates I say.

and what do you think is needed?

Progressive Democrats of America are moderates I say.

The world needs a lot more progressive principles and leadership.

The Dems need to focus on the economy, what use to be known as bread butter issues. Let the GOP waffle on about woke and transgender toilets.

ALEC Controls the GOP by pushing out republicans then replacing them with extreme right wing libertarians
and fundamentalists ......... it's a done deal

How Koch Style Fascism Is Being Promoted

Aegis Strategic
http://www.motherjones.com/politics...candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

Right Wing Watch
http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/al...te-special-interests-state-legislatures#Voter

ALEC Teams Up With The Religious Right = Sick

The world needs a lot more progressive principles and leadership.
ALEC RIGHT WING ANTI AMERICAN PARTY MEMBERS WOULD PREFER FOR AMERICA Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1]characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[3][4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[3] Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism,[5] fascism is placed on the far-right wing within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][6]

LARGE NUMBERS OF VOTERS MUST TURN OUT AND NOT VOTE FOR ALEC REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES THAT HAVE SPENT 41 YEARS ATTEMPTING TO OVER THROW THE USA GOVERNMENT. ALEC DOES CONTROL THE GOP NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

Last edited:
ALEC RIGHT WING ANTI AMERICAN PARTY MEMBERS WOULD PREFER FOR AMERICA Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism[1]characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and the economy[2] that rose to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[3][4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[3] Opposed to anarchism, democracy, liberalism, and Marxism,[5] fascism is placed on the far-right wing within the traditional left–right spectrum.[3][6]
LARGE NUMBERS OF VOTERS MUST TURN OUT AND NOT VOTE FOR ALEC REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES THAT HAVE SPENT 41 YEARS ATTEMPTING TO OVER THROW THE USA GOVERNMENT. ALEC DOES CONTROL THE GOP NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

I don’t think that platform or any other will help the Democrats in this year’s midterm. Not as long as rising prices, empty shelves in stores, inflation remains with us. A lot of independents are now holding Biden and company responsible for inflation. They’re in charge. For over a year now independents have been telling anyone who’ll listen that the economy, inflation is this nation’s most important problem. But Biden and company has turned a deaf ear to that. Concentrating on things he and the Democratic base thinks is important, the Trump, the 1-6 hearings, BBB, Voting rights act, then more Trump, all these things but inflation which is causing thinning wallets to those who don’t affiliate with either party. These folks aren’t partisans, they aren’t political junkies, but they know their standard of living has decreased under Biden and company. That’s all that matters. These folks swing wildly back and forth. Depending who they’re angry at.

Many of these folks don’t care who wins or loses. They’re anti-voters who vote against whoever their mad at. Rarely do they vote for anyone. A prime example of this is the 2020 presidential election. 24% of all those who voted, they voted against a candidate. Not for a candidate, but against a candidate. Anyone to include Atilla the Hun would have received their vote if Atilla was the candidate they were voting against. Biden won these anti-voters 68-30 over Trump. Now those who voted for a candidate, who voted for the candidate they wanted to win, Trump won this group of voters 53-46 over Biden. Biden won because of the anti-vote or those who were against Trump, but not for Biden or the Democrats. Just against Trump.

Back
Top Bottom