• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Several people reported missing after train carrying crude oil .......

Lutherf

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Yeah who needs a Keystone Pipeline when you can have trains blowing up instead?

Several people reported missing after train carrying crude oil derails in Quebec sparking explosions | Fox News

WOW!!!! What a mess!!

The Mail has some amazing pics. It really looks like hell on earth.

Reports are that the train was a runaway carrying pressurized crude oil tankers. early reports seem to indicate about 60 people missing and based on the pics I'd say they're lucky it's that few.

Looks like Canada needs to put a moratorium on railroad trains. They're obviously to unsafe for both people and the environment.

I live about a half a mile from the train tracks. These stories give me the willies.

Hey look, 2 posts in before someone begins to rape the bodies of missing people as a means of using them as worthless political tools. Beautiful.

Hopefully authorities are able to find the people sooner than later, and if lucky perhaps still alive.

Several people reported missing after train carrying crude oil derails in Quebec sparking explosions | Fox News

WOW!!!! What a mess!!

The Mail has some amazing pics. It really looks like hell on earth.

Reports are that the train was a runaway carrying pressurized crude oil tankers. early reports seem to indicate about 60 people missing and based on the pics I'd say they're lucky it's that few.

God bless the missing and injured and hope it's not as bad as it looks.

Train travel really seems to be quite dangerous in recent years - we had a derailment last year in which a training engineer and two men training him were killed when they travelled too fast through a track change and derailed with multiple passenger cars off the tracks too - no passengers killed. These things are like cruise missiles when they get out of control.

I guess we all need to run over to the "compassionate-speach" forum where they don't mention politics or have debate. And by the way your post is offensive suggesting "debate" and "politics" equal "rape." Shame on you.

Hey look, 2 posts in before someone begins to rape the bodies of missing people as a means of using them as worthless political tools. Beautiful.

Hopefully authorities are able to find the people sooner than later, and if lucky perhaps still alive.

I guess we all need to run over to the "compassionate-speach" forum where they don't mention politics or have debate. And by the way your post is offensive suggesting "debate" and "politics" equal "rape." Shame on you.

He just called you a necrophiliac rapist, what are you so bent out of shape about?

P.S. Can you rape a corpse?

Back
Top Bottom