• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seven Hours and 37 minutes missing.

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
White House records turned over to House show 7-hour gap in Trump phone log on Jan. 6

The lack of an official White House notation of any calls placed to or by Trump for 457 minutes — from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. — on Jan. 6, 2021 means there is no record of the calls made by Trump as his supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol, battled overwhelmed police and forcibly entered the building, prompting lawmakers and Vice President Mike Pence to flee for safety.

It's funny that so much time there is no record of any calls made to or from the White House regarding the insurrection.............and exactly at the time the insurrection was occurring. There is a fishy smell here, especially considering that in Nixon's case, it was only 18 minute missing and that was enough to prove that something important was being hidden.

The missing 18 1/2 minutes: Presidential destruction of incriminating evidence

This week in 1972, a conversation took place which would lead to the most famous incident of evidence destruction by a presidential administration.

What is even funnier is that Trump said on Monday night when asked. "I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term." Hahahaha.

Seven hours and 37 minutes of phone records missing in the White House. Isn't that totally unbelievable?

There is something fishy going on, don't you agree?

image_2022-03-29_121038.png

It's funny that so much time there is no record of any calls made to or from the White House regarding the insurrection.............and exactly at the time the insurrection was occurring. There is a fishy smell here, especially considering that in Nixon's case, it was only 18 minute missing and that was enough to prove that something important was being hidden.

What is even funnier is that Trump said on Monday night when asked. "I have no idea what a burner phone is, to the best of my knowledge I have never even heard the term." Hahahaha.

Seven hours and 37 minutes of phone records missing in the White House. Isn't that totally unbelievable?

View attachment 67382812

This is why so many that can't stand what Trump is doing to the country, throw-up their hands and say,

"Enough! Lock the prick up & be done with him!"

He forces that kind of reaction.

View attachment 67382812
WELL, YEAH----------why does this even need to be asked???

The historic issue here is why nothing will happen to those responsible....

Can you guys even fathom being a Republican and having voted for Richard Nixon AND Donald Trump?

View attachment 67382812
Donald "Nixon" Trump

Some of us are old enough to remember the last time that happened and how it turned out.

View attachment 67382829

Except back then it was known, and admitted, there were indeed tapes.

Trump acts mafioso style, using burner phones.

However, I do believe with enough digging it may be possible the committee can ascertain who was calling who, when, and from what phone. It will be a complex task. But, it might be doable.

View attachment 67382812
Borderline contempt of Congress.

Note: we have 3 threads on this now.

Donald "Nixon" Trump
I remember when Trump was compared to Nixon he said "he (Nixon) left, I won't leave". How did that turn out again? 😆

60082dc7660f6c0018349e7c

Some of us are old enough to remember the last time that happened and how it turned out.

View attachment 67382829
Except instead of a perp walk, he flashed a victory sign and flew off at government expense. IMO, a catalyst for the predicament we find ourselves in today.

This was obviously the time period that Trump was coordinating with Putin to have Pence droned, Pelosi kidnapped and Schumer sent to the ovens because that's the way Trump rolls!!!

Can you guys even fathom being a Republican and having voted for Richard Nixon AND Donald Trump?
It would be those who place party above country, or those who's moral compass never worked in the first place.

Strangely I've heard at least two interviews with GOP senators who say they were on the phone with trump during the riots.....

Strangely I've heard at least two interviews with GOP senators who say they were on the phone with trump during the riots.....
Uh oh

Amazing. And some will vote for Trump again !! Even more amazing. A good portion of this country is clearly circling the drain.

View attachment 67382812

It is so EVIDENT that Trump has been doing what he wants without thought to anyone else (including his own supporters) that it is unbelievable that his supporters cannot see it.

How much blinder and dumber can a group of people be................and they think they are smart! If it wasn't so damaging to the nation, it would be hilarious.

Dumb and Dumber.

image_2022-03-29_183552.png

“When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules."
“We fight like hell and if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”

A federal judge ruled on Monday that former President Donald J. Trump and a lawyer who advised him on how to overturn the 2020 election most likely committed felonies, including obstructing the work of Congress and conspiring to defraud the United States.
There is a reason why the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, helped Donald Trump become President in 2016. Trump makes Richard Nixon look like a choir boy, and his malicious attacks on American democracy just keep on giving.

“The smartest one gets to the top,” Trump recently told a crowd in Georgia. “That didn’t work so well recently in our country. But they ask me, ‘Is Putin smart?’ Yes, Putin was smart. And I actually thought he was going to be negotiating. I said, ‘That’s a hell of a way to negotiate, put 200,000 soldiers on the border.'”

Now there is more evidence this man should face a jury of his peers in criminal court, assuming Attorney General Merrick B. Garland actually does something. Trump is obviously hiding something. The reasons why are patently obvious.

CBS reports, "Internal White House records from the day of the attack on the U.S. Capitol that were turned over to the House select committee show a gap in President Donald Trump's phone logs of seven hours and 37 minutes, including the period when the building was being violently assaulted, according to documents obtained by CBS News' chief election & campaign correspondent Robert Costa and The Washington Post's associate editor Bob Woodward.

"The lack of an official White House notation of any calls placed to or by Trump for 457 minutes — from 11:17 a.m. to 6:54 p.m. — on Jan. 6, 2021 means there is no record of the calls made by Trump as his supporters descended on the U.S. Capitol, battled overwhelmed police and forcibly entered the building, prompting lawmakers and Vice President Mike Pence to flee for safety.

"The records show that Trump was active on the phone for part of the day, documenting conversations that he had with at least eight people in the morning and 11 people that evening. The gap also stands in stark contrast to the extensive public reporting about phone conversations he had with allies during the attack."

Trump thinks he can do anything he wants to do. The rules don't apply to him.

It’s extraordinary that, more than 14 months on, new details of efforts by Trump and those around him to subvert President Joe Biden’s victory are still emerging. It’s also ironic that this threat to American democracy is being further exposed while Washington leads an international effort to save freedom in Ukraine, which is under much greater assault from Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom Trump still seems to hero worship. CNN

Yes, for those who have an education and are reasonably informed, it is a difficult concept to understand.

The Republican Party has captured the minds of those who live in the rural counties of America. Those voters are mostly farmers and rural shopkeepers. They lack education and they are not well-informed. Most of what they know about politics is by word of mouth, otherwise know as gossip.

Most of them do not have a computer. Some do not have a television, and, if they do, they don't spend much time watching it. Farming and ranching is not a eight hour job. It's more like an 18-hour job. The shopkeeper spends nearly all of his waking hours in his store because he doesn't have enough business to do otherwise.

They are quite gullible. If a politician says something, they take as gospel. Trump won their hearts because he is good at that kind of thing and he doesn't let truth or reality interfere with what he wants to say.

Trump's strength is mostly in the South, and somehow he captured the support of the evangelicals. Sorry, I can't explain that one.

Even the leaders in the South have issues when it comes to education, or so it seems. The Florida governor recently signed a bill that puts a muzzle on teacher K through 3rd grade.

Except back then it was known, and admitted, there were indeed tapes.

Trump acts mafioso style, using burner phones.

However, I do believe with enough digging it may be possible the committee can ascertain who was calling who, when, and from what phone. It will be a complex task. But, it might be doable.
Actually, no one was aware of the Nixon audio tapes until testimony before Congress started. It was a surprising revelation that the tapes existed and that is what doomed Nixon.

Back
Top Bottom