• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Settlers Assault A Palestinian Woman In Hebron

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
A group of settlers assaulted a Palestinian woman in Al-Buweira area east of Hebron in the southern West Bank Friday morning.
Suzan Sultan 51, was moved by local to the nearest medical clinic for treatment as she was suffering bruises in different parts of her body and head.

Sultan's son told the Palestine news Agency (WAFA) that his mother was knocked off and fainted as she was beaten on her head by the settlers.

He added that the settlers come from the nearby Kharsina illegal settlement that is built on land that belong to Palestinians from Hebron area.
Settlers Assault A Palestinian Woman In Hebron - International Middle East Media Center

This guy watched his mom get beat up :( i swear to god anybody touches my mom eyeballs are coming out!...atleast

He should go to the nearest police station and file a complaint, thats what usually people do when they are assaulted by thugs

Hebron is a rotten hellhole. From my perspective, the settlers cause almost all of the problems there. Being assigned to Hebron is easily the worst posting in the entire IDF.

Back
Top Bottom