• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Settle this Feud- Who is the Better Spokesperson for Black Americans, Candace Owens or Cardi B?

Who is the Better Spokesperson for Black Americans, Candace Owens or Cardi B?

• Total voters
Re: The Revolution will not be televised

It should be pointed out that the argument you're making is essentially the same one made by communists, substituting "race" for "class" and "racists" for "plutocrats".

Are you mistakenly replying to someone else's post? What you are saying has no relevance to mine. Communists promote division and class war. I am recommending unity regardless of skin shade.

Are you mistakenly replying to someone else's post? What you are saying has no relevance to mine. Communists promote division and class war. I am recommending unity regardless of skin shade.

Any good Leninist will tell you that their goal is the establishment of a classless society. The problem is that their plan for bringing about paradise is dependent on entirely delusional beliefs about human nature. Which is why their regimes always end up enacting violence against designated scapegoats.

Your brand of egalitarianism is less murderous, I'm sure. But you're belief that a "raceless" society can be created is deluded in the same way. No multiracial society has ever been colorblind nor is there any reason for thinking any ever will be, thus you feel the need to blame a designated scapegoat ("racists").

Candace Owens praised Hitler. (I cannot speak for Black america, but I would wager “neither” would be their answer.)

PS: Anyone taking part in this poll who is white has issues. Just sayin.

You are "just sayin" lies and nonsense as usual.

You are "just sayin" lies and nonsense as usual.

white people declaring who is the best spokesperson for “Black people”, and throwing casual racism towards those who don’t fit their criteria to begin with, yeah. That’s racist.

Period.

Any good Leninist will tell you that their goal is the establishment of a classless society. The problem is that their plan for bringing about paradise is dependent on entirely delusional beliefs about human nature. Which is why their regimes always end up enacting violence against designated scapegoats.

Your brand of egalitarianism is less murderous, I'm sure. But you're belief that a "raceless" society can be created is deluded in the same way. No multiracial society has ever been colorblind nor is there any reason for thinking any ever will be, thus you feel the need to blame a designated scapegoat ("racists").

A post of two halves: imo first para very good, the second complete nonsense. You and other racists believe that people with dissimilar skin are fundamentally different from one another I most certainly do not. (Anymore than I believe that those of different 'classes' are different).

Conservative black woman Candace Owens.

Liberal black rapper and overall dumpster fire Cardi B

It's not by accident that all of his threads here are about either African-Americans, Muslims, or Jews.

Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out his agenda.

white people declaring who is the best spokesperson for “Black people”, and throwing casual racism towards those who don’t fit their criteria to begin with, yeah. That’s racist.

Period.

No, what is 'racist' is your divisive belief that people with different skin tones must have different 'spokespersons'.

Semi-colon.

Cornel West.

If a person takes on the role of spokesperson, it would probably be better if they were to STFU.

No, what is 'racist' is your divisive belief that people with different skin tones must have different 'spokespersons'.

Semi-colon.

I was discussing this subject within the confines of the dopey poll. IF you wanted to discuss this seriously and not within the context of “Any Black people who vote for Black people are the real racists” I’d be delighted!

Exclamation point!

Semi-colon.

Racism is your belief that all people must stay in their own color niche.

Approximately 90% of African Americans have voted Democrat for over 50 years running. Not 10%, not 20%, not 30%, not 50%....90%. That's basically the entire African American race.

If you think 90% of African Americans have been fooled into voting the wrong way for over 50 years and never learned from their mistake then you believe that 90% of African Americans are morons and you are the textbook definition of a racist.

Cardi B, hands down.

Candace Owens is a sellout.

Conservative black woman Candace Owens.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-07-at-3.44.40-PM.png

Liberal black rapper and overall dumpster fire Cardi B

cardi-b.jpg

I'm not voting in the is poll because these are not good choices. Put it this way, I'd never pick Candace Owens for anything.

A post of two halves: imo first para very good, the second complete nonsense. You and other racists believe that people with dissimilar skin are fundamentally different from one another I most certainly do not. (Anymore than I believe that those of different 'classes' are different).

I don't know what you mean by "fundamentally different". In-group preference is a human universal, and works along racial lines in any society where multiple races exist.

What the US needs, imo, is a lot more of its citizens to be brave enough to 'swim upstream' in your useful phrase. Not to surrender to the divisive 'activists' or self-appointed 'race realists' on either side. Or to declare that anyone with ideals can only speak 'clap trap'. I think people like you are a very significant part of the USA's biggest problem

The biggest problem in my country is that 90% of POC under 30 are expressing a desire to rid America of white people, and the always clueless mainstream cuckservatives think its just a phase. Is Örebro just a phase too?

Who is the Better Spokesperson for Black Americans? Our Creator.

It's not by accident that all of his threads here are about either African-Americans, Muslims, or Jews.

Shouldn't be too difficult to figure out his agenda.

My threads are about America, which I'm sure you haven't noticed from the seclusion of the Rogue Valley, is going to be a POC-majority in 2 decades. Teh Russians aren't going to be a central issue with life in the future, despite the several thousand threads you've made about them.

What'a the difference between black Americans and Americans?

Lincoln certainly expressed his opinion that differences exist, and black people seem to be shouting it from the rooftops. But a playwright coined the phrase 'Melting Pot' 112 years ago, as a propaganda piece, and that's good enough for the average GOP voter.

other neither of them are good speakers for minorities...perhaps Michelle Obama or Kamala Harris but singers and right wing Q nuts are a hard no.

Racism is your belief that all people must stay in their own color niche.

That is the exact opposite of what I think. How can you be so obtuse?

I don't know what you mean by "fundamentally different". In-group preference is a human universal, and works along racial lines in any society where multiple races exist.

I disagree. Culture is more important than colour in matters of in-group preference. And the long outdated notion that 'races' actually exist is a cultural artifact, not a biological fact.

Go figure.

A thread filled with pasty white people trying to "whitesplain" black people.

I disagree. Culture is more important than colour in matters of in-group preference.

Has any multiracial society ever been colorblind? If something has never existed in human history, that should tell you something.

And the long outdated notion that 'races' actually exist is a cultural artifact, not a biological fact.

Even if this were true (it isn't, race can be identified via DNA testing with the same precision as sex), it wouldn't affect my point.

That wasnt an answer. I'll ask again. Please explain the difference between a black American and an American.

Back
Top Bottom