• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Settle For Biden

He isn't trump, enough.

Have some balls and vote 3rd instead of settling.

Nah; Trump is demonstrably too terrible to risk a 2nd term; when accounting for what is in his power to affect, and what he can be held responsible for, I don't find he was quite as bad a president thus far as Dubya, but Dubya also has 4 years on him, and 4 more years of Trump would be a bonafide disaster that I wouldn't care to chance or make more probable.

Nah; Trump is demonstrably too terrible to risk a 2nd term; when accounting for what is in his power to affect, and what he can be held responsible for, I don't find he was quite as bad a president thus far as Dubya, but Dubya also has 4 years on him, and 4 more years of Trump would be a bonafide disaster that I wouldn't care to chance or make more probable.

Yeah, I heard the same nonsense for many elections.

if we can't get rid of the mafia like President then the country has no balls.

I mean 4 years into his presidency, I've become painfully familiar with the man at this point and I don't like what I've seen at all; I think your suggestion held way more validity and weight back in 2016 when Trump was a relative unknown.

If everyone had some balls instead of idle talk, this would be a win for our country.

The win for the country and a sign of balls is to vote for Biden and get the punk in there now out on the street.

If everyone had some balls instead of idle talk, this would be a win for our country.

I agree, but sadly, there's no way at present to motivate this kind of mass movement, and generally I'd be far more inclined to do it with a less disastrous incumbent; if McCain was the sitting president for example, I would be much less risk adverse.

We need a third party; a labor-focused green party.

I say let the democrats have the center. They're corporate shills and Warhawks.

The win for the country and a sign of balls is to vote for Biden and get the punk in there now out on the street.

Voting for an old white guy because he isn't Trump is what exactly? Is that really all we got? Lame.

The DNC always wants you to hold your nose and vote for their turd candidate.

Aren't you people tired of being lied to?

unfortunately, he's the only viable alternative to Bull**** J. McTweetyballs and a Moscow McTurtle led senate. it sucks, but that's our flawed political system. job one is voting him out.

“. . . poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. . . I'm not joking."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

The man is a racist.

I don't want a racist president.

Neither do manoy others.

Voting 3rd would ensure a trump win. The goal is to get trump out of there

In which the incumbent had nowhere near the authoritarian tendencies that this one does.

I agree, but sadly, there's no way at present to motivate this kind of mass movement, and generally I'd be far more inclined to do it with a less disastrous incumbent; if McCain was the sitting president for example, I would be much less risk adverse.

That's been said for many elections. Lets carry on with the same old then. Complain, vote like you are groomed to, repeat. Make sure to complain without accomplishing anything. If you feel like being taken for granted, rinse and repeat. You are welcome.

That's been said for many elections. Lets carry on with the same old then. Complain, vote like you are groomed to, repeat. Make sure to complain without accomplishing anything. If you feel like being taken for granted, rinse and repeat. You are welcome.

I mean in 2012 I went 3rd party, because Romney wasn't unacceptable to me in the way Trump or Dubya were; Obama fooled me something awful in 2008 though (also I really didn't want to possibly help award the Republicans with the WH after the worst presidency I've yet witnessed in my life time).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom