• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Sessions: ‘You Don’t Have a Constitutional Right to Come to America’

Well, let me see here - one side claims illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers and the other side doesn't...and you're surprised that they go for one side and not the other?

Really?

Guy, that's not a conspiracy - that's simple human nature.

Well, let me see here - one side claims illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers and the other side doesn't...and you're surprised that they go for one side and not the other?

Really?

Guy, that's not a conspiracy - that's simple human nature.

No, its basic logic, your side needs tens of millions of Low IQed people who have no understand or value of Liberty who can be bribed to support marxism.

Articles: Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

Murder rate of illegals is far higher...3 to 5 times dude.

No, its basic logic, your side needs tens of millions of Low IQed people who have no understand or value of Liberty who can be bribed to support marxism.

Articles: Illegal Aliens Murder at a Much Higher Rate Than US Citizens Do

Murder rate of illegals is far higher...3 to 5 times dude.

"Low IQed people"? You do know, of course, that when it comes to educational attainment levels, red states have generally significantly lower levels of educational attainment, right?

And here's a clue - when you read an article that's making a wild claim using what seems to be a good statistic, at least engage in some due diligence to see if that claim actually accurate...because Politifact - in an article that tore down a different conservative's claims concerning the very same GAO study - tore apart the statistical errors in the GAO report.

What's more, both the Wall Street Journal and the Cato Institute point out that (except for the crime of being an illegal alien) crime rates are generally significantly lower among illegal aliens than among the general population.

Oh, wait - let me guess - since the WSJ and the Cato Institute said something that you don't want to hear, then they're both now far-left liberal rags now, huh?

"Low IQed people"? You do know, of course, that when it comes to educational attainment levels, red states have generally significantly lower levels of educational attainment, right?

And here's a clue - when you read an article that's making a wild claim using what seems to be a good statistic, at least engage in some due diligence to see if that claim actually accurate...because Politifact - in an article that tore down a different conservative's claims concerning the very same GAO study - tore apart the statistical errors in the GAO report.

What's more, both the Wall Street Journal and the Cato Institute point out that (except for the crime of being an illegal alien) crime rates are generally significantly lower among illegal aliens than among the general population.

Oh, wait - let me guess - since the WSJ and the Cato Institute said something that you don't want to hear, then they're both now far-left liberal rags now, huh?

Funny dont most blacks live in the South again?

Politifact is biased. And those claims are massively untrue.

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

http://delong.typepad.com/pdf-1.pdf

Funny dont most blacks live in the South again?

Politifact is biased. And those claims are massively untrue.

Illegal Immigrants Accounted for Nearly 37 Percent of Federal Sentences in FY 2014 - Breitbart

http://delong.typepad.com/pdf-1.pdf

1. Yeah, yeah - Politifact must be biased...we know this because reality has a liberal bias, as is proven by the articles posted by the WSJ and the Cato Institute. Funny how all that takes for y'all to disavow your strongest voices is for any of them to dare say anything that y'all don't want to hear.

2. Did you check Breitbart's reference? There was only one reference, and they did not give any other reference or any other indication to back up their claims. But I get it - as long as it's something you personally want to believe, well, THAT means it must be true!

3. Your second reference states on page iii, "The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population...." On page 134, it states "...today's immigrants are not as intelligent on average as white natives."

You post using references like that, and yet y'all wonder why y'all get stuck with accusations of racism.

Earlier today I just got a Happy Fathers Day message from my nephew. He came to America about two years ago, having grown up in the slums of Manila...and when I say 'slums', I mean an area that's poorer than anyplace I can think of in America. Right now he's going to UPenn working towards a degree in Immunology, and during the summer he's an unpaid intern at Harvard. I see what you (and your reference) say...and I see my nephew. Thanks, but I'll stay on the side of the immigrants.

1. Yeah, yeah - Politifact must be biased...we know this because reality has a liberal bias, as is proven by the articles posted by the WSJ and the Cato Institute. Funny how all that takes for y'all to disavow your strongest voices is for any of them to dare say anything that y'all don't want to hear.

2. Did you check Breitbart's reference? There was only one reference, and they did not give any other reference or any other indication to back up their claims. But I get it - as long as it's something you personally want to believe, well, THAT means it must be true!

3. Your second reference states on page iii, "The average IQ of immigrants in the United States is substantially lower than that of the white native population...." On page 134, it states "...today's immigrants are not as intelligent on average as white natives."

You post using references like that, and yet y'all wonder why y'all get stuck with accusations of racism.

Earlier today I just got a Happy Fathers Day message from my nephew. He came to America about two years ago, having grown up in the slums of Manila...and when I say 'slums', I mean an area that's poorer than anyplace I can think of in America. Right now he's going to UPenn working towards a degree in Immunology, and during the summer he's an unpaid intern at Harvard. I see what you (and your reference) say...and I see my nephew. Thanks, but I'll stay on the side of the immigrants.

And your data?

Facts are not racist, that is not an arguments.

Sure so one immigrant speaks for them all? I guess that is a great sense of comfort to the victims of 9/11 or the Victims who have lost a love one to immigrant criminals, right.

Must be so nice to have such a sense of pathological altruism that you do not mind who is hurt, how badly as long as your get that high of been seen as a "good person"..

And your data?

Facts are not racist, that is not an arguments.

Sure so one immigrant speaks for them all? I guess that is a great sense of comfort to the victims of 9/11 or the Victims who have lost a love one to immigrant criminals, right.

Must be so nice to have such a sense of pathological altruism that you do not mind who is hurt, how badly as long as your get that high of been seen as a "good person"..

I'll just remind you of what I told you in the previous post: "You post using references like that, and yet y'all wonder why y'all get stuck with accusations of racism."

I'll just remind you of what I told you in the previous post: "You post using references like that, and yet y'all wonder why y'all get stuck with accusations of racism."

And we no longer care.....

You call us racist for just existing, we no longer care.

All you have against facts are name calling and lies. The Alt Right is only the beginning.

And we no longer care.....

You call us racist for just existing, we no longer care.

All you have against facts are name calling and lies. The Alt Right is only the beginning.

I don't call you racist for existing. I call people racist when they do or say racist things...and I have not yet called you racist.

And FYI, I know what it's like to be racist. I was raised racist, part of a racist family - and they would say the same kinds of things that you and your fellows are saying (again, I have not accused you of being racist). But when I left to join the Navy and see the world, I had to unlearn all that racism I'd been taught because I found out just how wrong they were...

...and how wrong you are.

I don't call you racist for existing. I call people racist when they do or say racist things...and I have not yet called you racist.

And FYI, I know what it's like to be racist. I was raised racist, part of a racist family - and they would say the same kinds of things that you and your fellows are saying (again, I have not accused you of being racist). But when I left to join the Navy and see the world, I had to unlearn all that racism I'd been taught because I found out just how wrong they were...

...and how wrong you are.

Classic "not wanting to be like your "racist" family" trope.

Facts and stats do not cease to be true because of travel.

You have a hard on for Paul Ryan losing. You wouldn't happen to be Sarah Palin, would you?

He sides with immigrants over his countrymen, and globalist backers over the people of his state. I want him to lose his prized place, the sum of his treason and have to do so in front of the nation, a reputation of Kempism/Bushism, the cleansing of Neo Cons from are party as it reaffirms Nationalism. To see him broken and humiliated, to show him and all the globalist cuckservatives that "their values" are not "our values"...

...And seeing Milfly Palin is just a plus.

Classic "not wanting to be like your "racist" family" trope.

Facts and stats do not cease to be true because of travel.

Unless those "facts and stats" are shown to not be true to begin with.

One of us has lived both sides of the story, and has seen it from both sides of the issue. It ain't you.

Unless those "facts and stats" are shown to not be true to begin with.

One of us has lived both sides of the story, and has seen it from both sides of the issue. It ain't you.

Too you, any fact or stat that proves your opinion to be wrong is "biased" or the source is not reliable or some other excuse.

You know nothing about, but you claim to know my story...Classic.

He sides with immigrants over his countrymen, and globalist backers over the people of his state. I want him to lose his prized place, the sum of his treason and have to do so in front of the nation, a reputation of Kempism/Bushism, the cleansing of Neo Cons from are party as it reaffirms Nationalism. To see him broken and humiliated, to show him and all the globalist cuckservatives that "their values" are not "our values"...

...And seeing Milfly Palin is just a plus.

It was nice knowing you. Or not. Good luck in November, Sarah.

Nobody ever said anyone did. Strawman much?

Sorry, but to hear the shrill Left argue, they do somehow think that others have a right to come to the US which is being infringed upon by bans on entry by specific high-risk groups. Nobody's proposing a ban because they don't like someone's food or their body odour - the proposal for entry ban is based on certain groups being high-risk for deadly violence. Visiting a country is not a right but a privilege, and it can and should be withdrawn in the face of monstrous threat to life and limb.

I just read it, and I STILL don't see any indication that ANYone claimed that anyone had a "Constitutional right" to come to America.

Again, strawman much?

Here's where you are totally off base with your comment.
I've been on multiple political forums in the last year and can tell you that many on the left thought refugees had a constitutional right to enter this country, even a couple democrat congressmen did. After Trump announced he wanted to ban all muslims from entering our country until we figure this ISIS thing out, leftists came out of the woodwork claiming it was unconstitutional. And they we wrong!

Global Right to Migrate Amendment Passes Senate Judiciary Committee | www.independentsentinel.com

There is a difference between a man's home and an entire country.

For purposes of this dialogue, aren't they parallel?

A home is an artificial structure, artificial building, located on a piece of land or a natural object fixed on a piece of land. The artificial structure/building, and/or the object, and the land upon which each is located, is claimed by man/woman as "mine," to the exclusion of other people, in which the subject seeks to control who may or may not enter onto the structure, building, or natural object, and/or onto the land. A country is not different. A country is a group of people, forming a government, being citizens of a government, living under the jurisdiction of the government, and claiming some piece of land as their own, in which they then seek to control who may or may not enter onto the land.

Nothing about having the government protect peoples claims to property changes anything about the subject.

To the contrary, the government has the authority to not only enforce but protect peoples' claims to property by the law of trespass. The government acknowledges and enforces property owners' discretion to exclude people from their property. Logically, if the government has this authority, then the government similarly has the authority to regulate who may enter the country, enter onto the land in which the government has jurisdiction over.

Here's where you are totally off base with your comment.
I've been on multiple political forums in the last year and can tell you that many on the left thought refugees had a constitutional right to enter this country, even a couple democrat congressmen did. After Trump announced he wanted to ban all muslims from entering our country until we figure this ISIS thing out, leftists came out of the woodwork claiming it was unconstitutional. And they we wrong!

Global Right to Migrate Amendment Passes Senate Judiciary Committee | www.independentsentinel.com

Not only can you not provide ANY evidence of ANYone on the Left claiming that immigration is a Constitutional right, the ONLY reference you did find was what? A freaking right-wing blog post!

Just like the other guy, you're strawmanning just as hard as you can - you pretend that we're doing this or that with no evidence whatsoever to back up your claim, and THEN you post about how terrible we are for doing what you're accusing us of, never mind that we have NOT done what you're accusing us of!

Sorry, but to hear the shrill Left argue, they do somehow think that others have a right to come to the US which is being infringed upon by bans on entry by specific high-risk groups. Nobody's proposing a ban because they don't like someone's food or their body odour - the proposal for entry ban is based on certain groups being high-risk for deadly violence. Visiting a country is not a right but a privilege, and it can and should be withdrawn in the face of monstrous threat to life and limb.

As with the other guy, where is your proof that anyone on the Left has said that immigration is a Constitutional right?

There is none, because we've never said such a thing. That's just strawmanning again - y'all building up that strawman and then attacking it just as hard as you can.

Back
Top Bottom