• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Server busy

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Anyone else getting this message? It's intermittent but often.

I was going to leave a comment that "No it must be your end", when I got that message, for the first time ever! Is it something naughty on the site, perhaps?

*raises hand* Keeps hanging on me, then server busy shows up.

(will this post???) :shock:

me too. and I guess more often. sometimes I can't even browse the site.the irony is, I got the message when I was trying to open this thread too!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 5
I could be my fault... I spilled some coffee on the internet this morning!

I'm no expert but I reckon that the server may be busy.

vauge is aware...

Well at least it wasn't just my internet messing up on me. I've been getting the same thing.

LMAO @ Antagony !!!

Quit breaking the internet! :2razz:

same for me......:2wave:

I know vauge is aware, just saying I'm getting it a lot too.

Things are still, slowly sorting themselves out, folks. vauge is still working on things.

I may be wrong, but to me, this looks like the host is attempting to cap the bandwidth by running a program that automatically limits the bandwidth by sending resets to the gateway if the instantaneous bandwidth exceeds a given amount. Either that, or the DP server has, somehow, accidentally been put into a category that calls for traffic shaping, which does the same thing to people who download torrents.

Last edited:
I'm glad it not only me, I was thinking of reporting Vauge to the EU for crimes against humanity.
I got a strange notice talking about Twitter yesterday:confused:

Got the "server is too busy" message while trying to read this Server busy thread :rofl

LOL

Well I've found some small issues and corrected them.

However, 'something' is causing the system software to stop everything every now and then. Unsure, but I think it is hardware related as I cannot find any evidence something is wrong.

We have several top server guys looking at it right now. Sorry no answers, but more hurry and wait. :(

LOL

Well I've found some small issues and corrected them.

However, 'something' is causing the system software to stop everything every now and then. Unsure, but I think it is hardware related as I cannot find any evidence something is wrong.

We have several top server guys looking at it right now. Sorry no answers, but more hurry and wait. :(

It seems like every time after I attempt to make a post I get the server busy message now.

Thank goodness I found this thread. I was beginning to worry that this might be the norm around here. :(

Back
Top Bottom