• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Seriously,Why should Obama have a chance?!

Because people like him better than the other guy?

Is it the 2009 Nobel Prize?!

No, it's because the Republicans aren't giving us a better alternative and living in a government with a two-party system sucks.

Rebounding economy, lots of new jobs, he's fighting for our contraceptive rights and healthcare rights, he's doing more than the republican leadership to name a few...

How he got the noble prize ? Now why the people are not believing him ?

It’s rigged, it’s a dog and pony show, nuff said, or is it?

Rebounding economy, lots of new jobs, he's fighting for our contraceptive rights and healthcare rights, he's doing more than the republican leadership to name a few...
Wow, if your standards of success were to go any lower, you really wouldn't have any.

he's done good things for America, tried his best to do even better things, and is better than his opponent.

he's done good things for America, tried his best to do even better things, and is better than his opponent.
So this is sarcasm too I guess? It is very easy to understand why one might think so.

i wonder why meathead doesnt like obama

Apparently, a mod suggested my sarcasm detector was broken on this one. It is pretty much a testament to Obama's performance when even liberals think it is sarcasm pretty much anytime anyone says something positive about it.

Obama is essentially Carteresque in substance if not style. The only reason he still has a chance is white guilt, and one can only hope that it is spent by now.

Last edited:
Apparently, a mod suggested my sarcasm detector was broken on this one. It is pretty much a testament to Obama's performance when even liberals think it is sarcasm pretty much anytime anyone says something positive about it.

Obama is essentially Carteresque in substance if not style. The only reason he still has a chance is white guilt, and one can only hope that it is spent by now.

Or, again, you know people like him more than the other guy and not because of white guilt.

It's because:

President Obama is going to save us all.

Back
Top Bottom