• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serious Question For The Trumpers On Here

Do You Care That Trump Didn't Spend A Dime On Proving Election Fraud?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

"The House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol attack appeared to make the case at its second hearing that Donald Trump and his campaign engaged in potential fundraising fraud, raising $250m for a Trump “election defense fund” that did not actually exist. The big lie was also a big ripoff,” Lofgren said of the deception at the hearing, later telling CNN: “He intentionally misled his donors, asked them to donate to a fund that didn’t exist and used the money raised for something other than what it said.”

So, does it bother you that for the past 18 or so months, Trump and his sycophants have been fundraising off of the big lie; fleecing money from his supporters and telling them it was going towards litigation to prove the election was stolen -- only for ZERO DOLLARS to go to a single court case -- and for the rest to go to lining his own pockets?? That is totally cool with you?? It's totally cool that because of this big lie, we had for the first time in the history of the country; a failure at peacefully transferring power??

All behind a lie that these folks won't spend a single dime to prove in court -- that doesn't bother you?? Is it like a cardinal sin to have to admit you were wrong about something and a "libtard" was right?? Are you willing to look like a moron in order to avoid that?? Or do you think backing a fascist coup attempt based on BS will trigger the libs?? I have seen Trumpers justify literally anything for that reason...In fact, if Trumpers believed not breathing air would trigger the libs, they would suffocate themselves to death...

Serious Question For The Trumpers On Here​

Do You Care That Trump Didn't Spend A Dime On Proving Election Fraud?​

No. I care that the Dems and Trump haters worked so hard to cover up the election fraud.

No. I care that the Dems and Trump haters worked so hard to cover up the election fraud.
Good. Your handlers serve the Elites and Pukes well. You continue to do their bidding without even realizing it. I gotta say, you’ve got top notch puppet masters, Mycroft. World class, truly.

Your future possible dismissals are un-dismissed.

Oh, I was going to ask you to say hi to your Elite friends like Donald Trump, but I just realized someone like him isn’t going to tolerate the presence of someone like you within a mile of whichever mansion or compound he is currently at.

_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

See, Donald knew the Deep State would never allow the election fraud to be proven, so he kept those millions in trust for when the godly patriots rise up and smash the system in the name of football, Merry Christmas amd Baby Jesus. Then he will of course return the money to the people as they strive to Make America 'Murica Again.

MAMA we're coming home!

"The House select committee investigating the January 6 Capitol attack appeared to make the case at its second hearing that Donald Trump and his campaign engaged in potential fundraising fraud, raising $250m for a Trump “election defense fund” that did not actually exist. The big lie was also a big ripoff,” Lofgren said of the deception at the hearing, later telling CNN: “He intentionally misled his donors, asked them to donate to a fund that didn’t exist and used the money raised for something other than what it said.”

So, does it bother you that for the past 18 or so months, Trump and his sycophants have been fundraising off of the big lie; fleecing money from his supporters and telling them it was going towards litigation to prove the election was stolen -- only for ZERO DOLLARS to go to a single court case -- and for the rest to go to lining his own pockets?? That is totally cool with you?? It's totally cool that because of this big lie, we had for the first time in the history of the country; a failure at peacefully transferring power??

All behind a lie that these folks won't spend a single dime to prove in court -- that doesn't bother you?? Is it like a cardinal sin to have to admit you were wrong about something and a "libtard" was right?? Are you willing to look like a moron in order to avoid that?? Or do you think backing a fascist coup attempt based on BS will trigger the libs?? I have seen Trumpers justify literally anything for that reason...In fact, if Trumpers believed not breathing air would trigger the libs, they would suffocate themselves to death...
This is Trump's largest legel problem,

I know i refer to Watergate often but:

Follow the money 😉

Poor people are so fixated on president Trump. A giant red wave coming in November and all they can
do is freak out about Trump over and over. A true sickness! People donate when they choose to donate.

The partisan/Trump hating J6 committee is making up this goofy charge.
Zero due process. One one sided dog and pony show that the most of the MSM loves to broadcast.
Remember what they did with the phony Russian collusion crap? Lie after lie!

Where are the hearings about 40 year high inflation?
$5 to $7 dollar gas per gallon?
Southern border a disaster?
Families are hurting.

Cook Report moves six House races toward GOP​

Agree with the general premise of your thread/question. One would think that Trump supporters should be outraged that their contributions did not go into a legal defense fund as claimed by the Trump team.

But at the detail level it does not appear the money went into "his own pockets" either. (which had been my initial impression also) The contribution money was routed to a new Save America PAC Trump had set up. And from there the money was distributed to various "donald supported" entities in the political ether. (If the money had gone straight into Trump's bank account it would have been a lot easier for prosecutors raise a fuss.)

Am all for exposing Trump's misdeeds. But when the claims get overly exaggerated it undermines the validity of anti-trump efforts.

Perhaps the "Trumpers" here will get back to you on your "serious" question once you've figured out how to ask it seriously, without flaming them, without using intentionally derogatory terms when referring to them?

smh

Republicans too apparently. Bill Barr said the stolen election narrative was a ridiculous lie. Ivanka Trump agreed with him.

And how is it possible for a conspiracy the size of the one needed to cover up fraud at that level to remain hidden? Why hasn't any one of the thousands of people, Democrat and Republican, on the inside leaked evidence of it? All it would take is a few. Why have 60 plus investigations all over the country and court cases turned up nothing?

Poor people are so fixated on president Trump. A giant red wave coming in November and all they can
do is freak out about Trump over and over. A true sickness! People donate when they choose to donate.

The partisan/Trump hating J6 committee is making up this goofy charge.
Zero due process. One one sided dog and pony show that the most of the MSM loves to broadcast.
Remember what they did with the phony Russian collusion crap? Lie after lie!

Where are the hearings about 40 year high inflation?
$5 to $7 dollar gas per gallon?
Southern border a disaster?
Families are hurting.

Cook Report moves six House races toward GOP​

You need Congressional hearings to explain to you how inflation works??

That is free market capitalism charging the consumers how much they think the market will handle

Ain't late-state capitalism great?

By the way, that inflation started rising before Biden took office but its cool if you want to blame him for it, doesn't matter to me....I'm use to Trumpers blaming shit on the wrong things...

7JJLWNHE5ZJMJNOAHIXUYLOKJM.jpg

Perhaps the "Trumpers" here will get back to you on your "serious" question once you've figured out how to ask it seriously, without flaming them, without using intentionally derogatory terms when referring to them?

smh
Oh, so I need to coddle Trumpers in order to get them to answer a question??

Trumpers?? The same ones that call everyone soyboy cucks, snowflakes and celebrate depravity?? They need to be coddled?

No thanks...I don't expect an answer, I already know trumpers are full of shit....I just like reminding them

My own opinion is that giving money to political campaigns is so stupid that the donors deserve what they get.

better question.......are all Trump supporters closet genitalia grabbers who really want to go public

better question.......are all Trump supporters closet genitalia grabbers who really want to go public
Even better question - how did this murderous moron become the new face of the Democrat party?

1657124559509.png

Back
Top Bottom