• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serial killer in St. Pete Florida......gun sales going through the roof! Suspect in custody finally.

By far the biggest selling event we have ever had in my 30 plus years selling guns was the covid pandemic. Not the Brady bill/Clinton's assault weapon ban, not Y2K, not Obama, not the seminole heights serial killer, definitely not the st pete killer, not even the riots............just a virus! We got down to 6 guns left in our showcases despite ordering tens of thousands of dollars worth of inventory to supplement existing inventory. So many guns being sold statewide that a background check completion went from several minutes normally to 2 days.

With liberal policies in place guns simply sell themselves.

To be fair, the govt was giving out money to buy guns with. I spent my biden bucks at the gun shop and bought a nice rifle. It shouldnt take a serial killer to stimulate guns though. The 1700 violent crimes every year in St Pete would do it. I assume you have dense urban areas filled with young black males, like everywhere? We have the same problem in north florida.

To be fair, the govt was giving out money to buy guns with. I spent my biden bucks at the gun shop and bought a nice rifle. It shouldnt take a serial killer to stimulate guns though. The 1700 violent crimes every year in St Pete would do it. I assume you have dense urban areas filled with young black males, like everywhere? We have the same problem in north florida.

Thank you for doing your bit to stimulate the economy.

Several clients mentioned the st pete nut job. The next 2 or 3 classes will likely be stuffed.

Had police not captured him, say one or two more murders and it would have been 2 to 3 classes a week instead of 1.
Welcome to all the new gun owners who have decided to be prepared to protect their family and themselves.
Great that the classes are filling up. (y)

Hardly a serial killer
My favorite cereal killer is this guy:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u3.jpg

LA's Gascon (or as i call him: Asscon)
NYC's Alvin Bragg for another.

Oh really ?

And can you name a single convict those DAs have released early on parole ?
Or even any prisoners they've granted bail to ?

We do and they sadely but thankfully mostly kill each other. They did kill the windshield on my suv and cause me to auto pinch off a number 2 I was in the middle of. No wiped my slippery way to my rifle but it became apparent that they weren't targeting my shop. Around 18 shots fired and only 1 windshield hit. Great aim.

It was gang violence. Happened literally next door and the stray came into my parking lot. Sounded like it was outside my door lol. Actually happened during the Floyd riots time period. Slept in my shop.for 11 days straight. And yes black on black crime and a black suv windshield was killed.

Agreed. More like "spree" killer.
Does it really matter? Had his third victim not have noticed the gun and run away he would be a serial killer AND still on the loose since no description would have been given to police.

My favorite cereal killer is this guy:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u3.jpg
They found a local hooker dead in a bathtub that was part of a large illegal dumping behind the business I used to work at. She was floating in milk and had chopped bananas and strawberries all over her. Cops claimed it was the work of a cereal killer.

They found a local hooker dead in a bathtub that was part of a large illegal dumping behind the business I used to work at. She was floating in milk and had chopped bananas and strawberries all over her. Cops claimed it was the work of a cereal killer.
Clearly they didn't find her floating in a tub of "Lucky Charms"..... <rimshot>

It happened on state road sixty three or four years ago, you can google it if you wish. I'll leave you be to eat your crow.
It happened in your dreams. You post more off the wall unsubstantiated BS than anyone on this site.

Yeah, conservatives love to make a joke of homicides...

Back
Top Bottom