• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serbian Women

Gray_Fox_86

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Having been to Serbia, I can honestly tell you that the women there are beautiful. VERY BEAUTIFUL. I can remember walking down the street once and seeing this beautiful girl who was looking at shoes. Grab her thong because it was probably giving her a wedgie and moving her underwear so that it would not bother her. This was in public and she was very beautiful. After she readjusted her underwear she smoothed out her butt check area with her hand and it was so passionate that I really wanted to get some of that.

Anyways, I suggest you all visit Serbia they like men who are not Serbs. The reasons for that is that Serbian men are a-holes. And you do not even need money-lots of it at least-because a lot of males that I know. Who have financial success were upset at the number of women dating guys who didn't make money. Do you understand? They honestly do not care too much about money.

SerbianGirl21.jpg

SerbianGirl16.jpg

SerbianGirl53.jpg

SerbianGirl52.jpg

SerbianGirl61.jpg

Serbian women? You're dating serbian women? That's gay as hell!

(lols aside, can you please specify with the tag "NSFW" when you have pictures like this? I'm using a navy/DoD computer half the time so....yea...)

Last edited:
There would have to be a downside to this somewhere, I'm just sure of it.... :ninja:

im also under the impression serb and russian women are possibily the most beautiful women in the world.

i think this chick his hot as hell and mysterious
Arabic-eyes.jpg

There would have to be a downside to this somewhere, I'm just sure of it.... :ninja:

Yeah. It's when they come over to America, get American girl friends, and learn that they can attract a guy who's just as nice but makes even more money, so they'll need to divorce and take half of what little the poor naive bastard who believes the OP does have.

Yes, a mail-order bride will definitely be the solution for your dating problems.
lol. No one said anything about ordering a mail-order bride. I would not want one. I am just saying that many of the Serbian women are beautiful AND smart. I know I have talked with many. But that does not mean they are not people. I am not naive I know when people are taking advanage of me and I normally stay away from people like that.

Yeah. It's when they come over to America, get American girl friends, and learn that they can attract a guy who's just as nice but makes even more money, so they'll need to divorce and take half of what little the poor naive bastard who believes the OP does have.

I have met many American women who were/are beautiful physically and mentally. But then I have met many women who were ugly as hell but thought they were hot ****. Those girls are the most annoying because they make themselves known. And cause of guys like you who are afraid of approaching the silent and beautiful girl you approach and give these ugly girls major confidence boost. When those ugly girls are plain mean, etc. Of course the only thing I can think of is know who you are approaching looks do not matter, but they are very telling of the way a person is.

All the Serb women I've known have been able to kick my arse, I once saw my Serb mates sister throw a table across a room in a fit of rage, they're like the Hulk, but with tits.

Anyways, I suggest you all visit Serbia they like men who are not Serbs. The reasons for that is that Serbian men are a-holes. And you do not even need money-lots of it at least-because a lot of males that I know. Who have financial success were upset at the number of women dating guys who didn't make money. Do you understand? They honestly do not care too much about money.

I can say the same thing about Iraq, many of the women there were quite stunning and they liked men who were not Iraqi. The reasons for that is not that Iraqi men are a-holes...but rather most Iraqi men would rather bugger each other than a woman, so most of the women were craving some male attention.

I can say the same thing about Iraq, many of the women there were quite stunning and they liked men who were not Iraqi. The reasons for that is not that Iraqi men are a-holes...but rather most Iraqi men would rather bugger each other than a woman, so most of the women were craving some male attention.

So is there a lot of homosexuality in Iraq?

Venezuelan women take the cake though. They actually measure car accidents there, one category being distraction by attractive females. :mrgreen:

So is there a lot of homosexuality in Iraq?

dude, you could forget getting any work out of the locals at least one day a week (man love thursday). the funny thing is that they did not consider themselves to be homosexual. most of them were married and had kids but they just preferred to have "recreational" sex with other men. According to their viewpoint, women are for making babies, men/boys are for pleasure. :shrug: That's why most of the Iraqi women (single or married) were generally up for a little GI Joeing.

Are they attractive at least?
Or hairy smelly, fat camel riders?

They are very attractive. The pics I posted was how many of the women walking down the streets would look like. Especially the last pic.

most of the ones who worked on the US military posts were quite attractive. the ones out in the villages, you really couldn't tell because of the burqas but they did have nice eyes.

No No! The Iraqi men!

most of them were hairy and smelly. One thing that really grossed me out. I doubled as the unit transportation officer, so any time we had a group training event somewhere I had to arrange for buses. We would take a couple of buses to the event...and then when it was over and you got back on the bus whichever bus the two drivers had been "waiting" on smelled like fresh ****ed ass. :vomit:

Last edited:
Smelly hairy fat men banging eachother. Thats the worst.

Smelly hairy fat men banging eachother. Thats the worst.

especailly when you have to ride on a bus smelling the aftermath for half an hour.

Maybe if the PC police had their way you'd have to learn their culture and get 'friendly' with them to foster true peace. Thatd be scary. :muffled demented laughter:

Maybe if the PC police had their way you'd have to learn their culture and get 'friendly' with them to foster true peace. Thatd be scary. :muffled demented laughter:

only if their culture entailed bathing more than once a month.

Hey, water's scarce there :lol: Why would you splash it all over yourself instead of saving it and drinking it?

Back
Top Bottom