• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Serbian Women

Okay lets get back on topic here:

I have met many American women who were/are beautiful physically and mentally. But then I have met many women who were ugly as hell but thought they were hot ****. Those girls are the most annoying because they make themselves known. And cause of guys like you who are afraid of approaching the silent and beautiful girl you approach and give these ugly girls major confidence boost. When those ugly girls are plain mean, etc. Of course the only thing I can think of is know who you are approaching looks do not matter, but they are very telling of the way a person is.

How do you know that I am afraid of approaching the silent and beautiful girl? My post mentioned nothing about silent and beautiful girls, nor how I approach women in general.

How do you know that I am afraid of approaching the silent and beautiful girl? My post mentioned nothing about silent and beautiful girls, nor how I approach women in general.

Somehow, I get the feeling that in spite of having an obscure star trek quote in your siggie, you're getting laid a hellalot more often than most of the sad sacks on this thread who are thinking about buying them a wife from the former USSR.

Are they like most Eastern European women who turn into bridge trolls when they hit 40?

Somehow, I get the feeling that in spite of having an obscure star trek quote in your siggie, you're getting laid a hellalot more often than most of the sad sacks on this thread who are thinking about buying them a wife from the former USSR.
No one has mentioned buying a women from the internet. Get your mind out of the gutter. Believe it or not most Women would not want to leave their country. You are mostly thinking about Ukrainian/Russian women who do that sort of thing. Serbs do not need to leave. They live in a good place, unlike the other two mentioned.

Well sam, I thought you were openly gay but kept your straightness hidden. In that way you get close to women and when they least expect it....you rape them!

This was what I was talking about:)

Back
Top Bottom