• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

September 2022 DP Biden Approval poll

?

• Total voters
I never approve of puppets.
Or with having a senile dumbass in charge of our country! We can't get rid of this idiot soon enough!

He is turning out to be one the greatest presidents in history. The only presidents i can name that are better than him are fdr and obama

Show us how Trump wasn't first Putin's puppet, and second McConnell's puppet.
LOL!!

You are asking me to prove a negative instead of you proving a positive.

Don't be ridiculous.

You are dismissed.

What he has done for the most part is pass bills with only the votes of democrats through reconciliation, he doesn't need by 51 in the senate and that's all he has. So it isn't about anything Biden has done. He just got his side to vote yes. That didn't take anything by doing what they wanted.
His promise during the campaign and again during his inaguration address was he would be able to get the country to work together and get the country to pull together, unity he said. We have seen next to none of it. You are just partisan and no different than the Trump supporters you complain about.
all thats needed is hold the house & 2 or 3 Senators & bye bye filibuster. **** the R’s maybe the can then become more involved in serving We the people, after getting shellacked for a couple of elections.

He was not my first choice for prez but when he was my last, I voted for him and in the last couple of months he has managed to get passed quite a bit of his agenda even without the help of any republicans, I should say in spite of the republicans. I'm proud to say I'm a democrat, next I hope to be able to say I'm proud of my country again.
So you’re a Democrat first and a patriot second. How convenient that is. Too bad the Democrat party isn’t even close to what it once was. The party of the middle class is now the GOP. The Democrats are the party of abortion, gender confused, open borders and sanctuary cities, crime in the inner cities, and tax and spend. Inflation. Proud of all that? Nice.

all thats needed is hold the house & 2 or 3 Senators & bye bye filibuster. **** the R’s maybe the can then become more involved in serving We the people, after getting shellacked for a couple of elections.
Ain’t gonna happen. Sad that you would even think such crap.

80% approval so far on DP.

Biden’s going to win so bad it will make your head spin.
My head spins just trying to listen to his gibberish.

What he has done for the most part is pass bills with only the votes of democrats through reconciliation, he doesn't need by 51 in the senate and that's all he has. So it isn't about anything Biden has done. He just got his side to vote yes. That didn't take anything by doing what they wanted.
His promise during the campaign and again during his inaguration address was he would be able to get the country to work together and get the country to pull together, unity he said. We have seen next to none of it. You are just partisan and no different than the Trump supporters you complain about.
And we all knew he couldn't because the GOP is full of Trump loyalists, and they're going down with that ship. Nobody could work with that. Jesus couldn't even work with that.
I'm glad he finally realized it, and the citizens of this country will put in someone he can work with in November because we've seen what Trump loyalists have planned for this country, and nobodies buying it.

Infrastructure.
Gun Control.
Computer Chips.
Paris Accords.
Dialog with Iran/Nuke Agreement.
And my 100% FREE BidenCare™ plan is just the icing on the cake!!

Our President Biden is doing well.

He has my continued support.

Do you approve of President Biden?

I definitely do. And he’s increased my support of him since Nov 2020

Pleasantly surprised
Same here. He's had messes to clean up from the previous admin and has handled everything as well as possible. He has brought patriotism, integrity, maturity, honesty and honor back to our White House, and for that I'm grateful. Thank you President Biden. 🇺🇸

biden-oath-ceremony-eng-1611117718.jpg

He has gained my approval more than I thought he would. He wasn't my favorite choice for president, but he's pulling it off quite well lately. I don't think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread but seeing what he has to face with the extremists in the GOP, and Trumps bullshit, I think he's been totally up for the challenges it's presented. I hope he keeps it up!
For an almost eighty year old who had a stroke twenty years back and who's being forced to wear cement galoshes, he's doing a bangup job.
Plus, that guy still has a good sense of humor.
I find him likeable, just too damn old.

But I can hardly complain because my main complaint is that we voters didn't give him the Senate he needed, and we barely even kept the House.
It will be a miracle if we keep the House, and if we manage to increase the Senate majority, Biden AND his workable Congress (imagine that!) are going to be VERY VERY busy the next two years.
Politics is the art of the possible, so with the House and Senate he needs, a lot more will BE possible.

I think Biden deserves a pat on the back and a thank you but he really needs the full toolbox so he can get a lot more done.

He has brought patriotism, integrity, maturity, honesty and honor back to our White House,
I would have been content with just honesty, maturity, and integrity. The rest is just icing.

Shame the GOP willingly destroyed itself for the worst representation of humanity they could kneel to.

Looks like someone forgot DP isn't the electorate.

538 lists multiple polls ranging from 41-47%.
Not too bad on the eve of the first mid-terms, and I honestly think it's going to get better shortly.
I suspect he's going to top out at around 47-53%.

I would have been content with just honesty, maturity, and integrity. The rest is just icing.

Shame the GOP willingly destroyed itself for the worst representation of humanity they could kneel to.
It boggles the mind doesn't it? I thought better of them over the years, but my opinion today can't be any lower. I do give credit to those smart and strong enough to reject the BigLie, and distance themselves from the insurrection inciter and the broken failed party. Sadly they are too few.

538 lists multiple polls ranging from 41-47%.
Not too bad on the eve of the first mid-terms, and I honestly think it's going to get better shortly.
I suspect he's going to top out at around 47-53%.
I have never participated in any of these polls, have you?

Infrastructure.
Gun Control.
Computer Chips.
Paris Accords.
Dialog with Iran/Nuke Agreement.
And my 100% FREE BidenCare™ plan is just the icing on the cake!!

Our President Biden is doing well.

He has my continued support.
You forgot Afghanistan. Don’t you want to give him credit for that great move?

he’s smashing it on here
If "here" is the 538 poll aggregate, no he isn't.

If "here" is DP, again, DP is not the electorate.

Back
Top Bottom