• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

September 18 Capitol Rally: 'Sounds Like Bait'

No. It's not a "burn". It's true.
Since it's true, you will have no trouble providing evidence that it really happened.....................right?

Nah...he's just a harmless nutjob who wants attention.

Don't worry about the people in their outrageous costumes. Worry about the people who are wearing black bloc and Antifa pretending to be MAGA.

Oh yes! Antifa in MAGA drag, beating up Antifa in cop drag. It was an Antifa civil war extravaganza!

The National Guard is Antifa, just like the Capitol Police. Didn't you know?
Damn my shortsightedness!!! You're right!! Mr Mycroft seems to be confused a bit. After 1/6, all that I read from the Trumplicans was that Pelosi DIDN'T call the Antifa NG or Antifa CP on 1/6. My response to him should have been - why would she now???

Nah...he's just a harmless nutjob who wants attention. Don't worry about the people in their outrageous costumes. Worry about the people who are wearing black bloc and Antifa pretending to be MAGA.

He was in the Capital Building after a violent attack to gain entrance. If he wanted attention he coulda posted a whine saying we should stop being mean to tRump copying the stop being mean to Brittany meltdown... :cautious:

Do you have the 'Kraken' video showing Antifa hauling tubs of ballots into a Philly voting center??? Perhaps Lindell has video of the attack he claims happened... ✌️

when loving and caring and decent Americans marched on Washington to push for Civil Rights...

5 Historic Washington, DC, Marches to Know About - ABC News

when the Cult lead by a old Con Man marched on Washington...

Six months later: What have we learned from Jan. 6? Not enough to stop it  from happening again | Salon.com

(y) Ok, great decision!!! Fencing and our NG on alert about this coming Sept 18th 'J6' rally.

U.S. Capitol Police Chief J. Thomas Manger confirmed earlier this week that the fencing would go back up earlier this week ahead of the so-called "Justice for J6" rally, which intends to protest the arrest of the individuals who stormed the Capitol to disrupt the certification of Joe Biden's win in the 2020 presidential election.

"We are here to protect everyone's First Amendment right to peacefully protest," Manger said in a statement Monday. "I urge anyone who is thinking about causing trouble to stay home. We will enforce the law and not tolerate violence."

The Capitol Police has also asked the Pentagon to make the National Guard available if needed for support.

I'm having a change of view about this J6 Rally. I now feel that this announced rally was a 'feeling out' plan to see how far security personnel would go to protect our Capitol. With a few hundred whatever one wishes to call them who show up is the actual 'bait' to learn what reaction it draws to them. So, on a Saturday they'll see what we're seeing on our tvs - a heavily barricaded/fenced off defense line with the Guard nearby or possibly behind that fence along with a high number of police at the ready to swoop in if a breach occurs. All needed of course to make sure that our nation's idiots don't assault/destroy very important government property. I don't expect any 'misbehaving' that amounts to much of anything today. It's to learn how and when a defense line was set up.

Here's what bothers me. It's already been reported that this barricade/fencing will be removed shortly after this rally. All I can say is, to know how a terrorist thinks is to understand how to prevent future attacks by them. Once the good guys lets their guard down is what an enemy waits for to pounce on. We're living in much different times that calls for extra measures to remain in place for the ultimate protection.

Nancy has already called on her Antifa buddies, alerting them to be ready to blow this thing up.
Trump already incited an insurrection but like most things he does it failed

Nancy has already called on her Antifa buddies, alerting them to be ready to blow this thing up.
What a dumb thing to say.

I'm having a change of view about this J6 Rally. I now feel that this announced rally was a 'feeling out' plan to see how far security personnel would go to protect our Capitol. With a few hundred whatever one wishes to call them who show up is the actual 'bait' to learn what reaction it draws to them. So, on a Saturday they'll see what we're seeing on our tvs - a heavily barricaded/fenced off defense line with the Guard nearby or possibly behind that fence along with a high number of police at the ready to swoop in if a breach occurs. All needed of course to make sure that our nation's idiots don't assault/destroy very important government property. I don't expect any 'misbehaving' that amounts to much of anything today. It's to learn how and when a defense line was set up.

Here's what bothers me. It's already been reported that this barricade/fencing will be removed shortly after this rally. All I can say is, to know how a terrorist thinks is to understand how to prevent future attacks by them. Once the good guys lets their guard down is what an enemy waits for to pounce on. We're living in much different times that calls for extra measures to remain in place for the ultimate protection.

I'm for leaving the fence up until the GQP returns to their senses. Which may make it a permanent fixture.

I'm for leaving the fence up until the GQP returns to their senses. Which may make it a permanent fixture.
Exactly!!
When they cry and bitch about it - just remind them that it's all because of them!

Exactly!!
When they cry and bitch about it - just remind them that it's all because of them!

They could make it like a memorial - put up little plaques with the names of those arrested for Jan 6. Honor all those 'political prisoners'

They could make it like a memorial - put up little plaques with the names of those arrested for Jan 6. Honor all those 'political prisoners'
Ahhhh, me likes how you think. How about going a little further to honor those 'so special' in Trump's Army by also affixing pictures of those arrested to those name plaques? Also leave room for those extra special Congress Critters to be added there as well who sported fun sedition to the 1/6 event.

Ahhhh, me likes how you think. How about going a little further to honor those 'so special' in Trump's Army by also affixing pictures of those arrested to those name plaques? Also leave room for those extra special Congress Critters to be added there as well who sported fun sedition to the 1/6 event.

Yep, anyone of them that may have aided the insurrection, promoted it, or acted like it was all just a tail gate party gone wild and tried to dismiss it.

Democrats are going way too slow holding trump accountable. Effing weasels dont want him charged.

Back
Top Bottom